1. Your country

>1. Your country
>2.Does this make you think???

>aus
>yes

true
white fathers normally don't have a backbone and let the mothers do the discipline

Bottom row, second from the left is brazilian and more attractive than everyone.

yes
the 4th guy looks a bit like Neo from Matrix (famous movie)

le cherry pic

So, without memes, do asian guys crave white pussy as much as Sup Forums makes me believe?

>flag
I'm sure this is cherry picked but it lines up with my personal experiences perfectly. Normally the white dad is some angry racist manlet too which makes you wonder why he even mixed in the first place.

She is mediocre looking + annoying

It depends on the guy but yes i mean white girls are really good looking. Doesn't men of all race prefer white girls? Personally i only go for white girls. When asian girls talk to me at party i try to dodge the conversation

But then again asian guys grown up in asian countries that have different standard of beauty than western world will prefer asian girls

It's mostly just butthurt, borderline-autistic /r/AsianMasculinity posters who had to listen to their sisters get fucked by the white man growing up and developed a revenge fetish

>Russia
>No, i'm fingol

Gooks who manage to fuck white women are alphas among alphas whereas white cucks who go for asians are beta subhumans who know they have no chance with white women.

>Doesn't men of all race prefer white girls

I hope not

daniel holtzclaw is 6'1.

>kristin kreuk not mentioned

amwf btfo

The supreme gentleman of boxing

The supreme gentleman of MMA

As a hapa, all I think is "what the fuck"

how did we, an absolutely tiny sliver of the population outside Hawaii, get so much internet attention? what is wrong with all of you? I have only run into one other halfie on this forum, but all you one-race people make all these charts and threads about us. Chill out

bj penn? his girl looks better than I expected

>how did we, an absolutely tiny sliver of the population outside Hawaii, get so much internet attention?
1. Check out /r/hapas. They've been shilling quite effectively over the past two years.

2. This place is full of weebs and stormfags. It usually goes with a weeb getting a qt 3.14 azn qt, telling Sup Forums and then the stormfags losing their shit and telling him not to """waste""" his genetic material.

3. What mix are you m8?

Do you use the term H]hapa irl? It theoretically describes me but I've never heard it used outside the internet. Is it a west coast thing?

Oh yeah, those guys. They are so tormented it's depressing to see. They need to figure themselves out and stop drawing so much attention to their race. So much shit-flinging for a group that's like

>30 KB, 485x303

Aussie internet at it again.

>Oh yeah, those guys. They are so tormented it's depressing to see. They need to figure themselves out and stop drawing so much attention to their race. So much shit-flinging for a group that's like I guess there are more hapas in Aus? You run into a lot of them, or are they pretty rare?
Yeah I've met some. They're alright. You do seem WMAF more often than AMWF but that's because most of the azns in my city are first gen immigrants and they stick to themselves. I don't think my old friends who've been here for generations have any problems.

I've heard some fucked up things too, like that one had a white supremicist father, and an azn mother who wore a blonde wig... Good on you for trying to talk to them, but they have probably built up such a strong ideology around it, we can only hope that as they age they'll realize it's more of a parenting issue than a racial issue.

Losers always wants to find something to blame because they can't blame themselves

They blame it on their race hence r/asianmasculity and r/hapas
You guys should stop giving attention
t. Gook

Then in theory the White father/Asian mother couples should have the more disciplined children.

>55% white
>still good
>45% white
>broken
Really makes you think...

asian male and white female has higher rates than black males white fem

Higher rapes of... rape?

rates*