Drug thread?

Drug thread?
Drug thread.

What are my u taking this weekend Sup Forums?
Cant wait to sniff some fat lines of ket with my friends and two step the fuck out of my front room.
I also have like 5 tabs of lsd but I dunno if i should save them for something special
Is ket and lsd good together?

ffs I can't even write a coherent sentence n it's only thursday

Anybody have any experience with rivotril (2mg)? How hard it hits compared to xanax (1mg).

not this weekend, but the next I am gunna do some mushies and eam 2201 in the woods on a hike around a lake

I'm smoking some fine ass crystal
Also I wouldn't mix ketamin and lsd

Smoming some dank weed, maybe taking some mushrooms Saturday

Just bought some extacy from the web, waiting for the shipment atm. 200 mg x 10 pills, should be nice.

Ghb and speed here.
Also rarely see ghb mentioned here,why? It's such an amazing substance.

Just gonna be doing dope as usual. A grower buddy of mine just hooked me up with a tray of brownies and a quarter of really good full melt hash

please don't mix ket and acid
not sure why you would be doing ket in the first place tho

fam ket is one of my favourite drugs outright
i dont give a fuck what anyone says ket is amazing if done properly

What exactly does ket do?

Why not?

Any particular reason you do speed?
It's rarely anyones drug of choice

Hard to explain really, it's a dissociative and I've never done any other dissociatives so I couldn't really compare it.
It makes me feel like I am no one, spaces me the fuck out and makes me think a lot, when I do k I can feel every tiny bit of sweat running from my pores and all the blood running through my veins.
It's quite special.

I heard original uk dubstep was the shit while under the influence of ket, like those two go together

I don't like to mix drugs, as a general rule
Kinda sounds like DXM, I walked halfway across town and then realized that I didn't know who was making me walk, because it wasn't me

this dude knows drugs. I also don't mix. most people that are usually smooth sailing dont mix. that's how you end up dead.

To be fair mixing lsd with anything isnt exactly harmful. I've dropped mdma while tripping and smoked weed while tripping too, it's fucking incredible.

Its ben 3 months since I last smoked weed and me and a friend are going to split a gram how fucked will I get

Damn straight, after 3 days without sleep you get a bit unstable
Yeah, but you can still get way too fucked up and end up in jail or some shit

>Is ket and lsd good together?

You my friend would be lost. In the worst kind of way.
Don't do that to your brain. Don't do that to your sanity. Most importantly don't mix shit with LSD for it is meant to be a pure experience. The only component that goes right with LSD is imho MDMA with a loved one on the journey with you.

another user here

i mix every drug with weed, am i wierd?