What are your options on drug culture? Drugs in general?

What are your options on drug culture? Drugs in general?
Pic related are my 4 tabs of 25i-NBOMe.

If you're still so much of a faggot summerfriend that you need to talk about drugs and think about them and frame your life around them and ask other people what they think about them and blah blah blah then you should probably fuck off and go eat some candy instead

do real acid you faggot

naaah, this is now a redhead thread.

Can you post a pic with a coin nearby for size?

drug culture: bad
drugs: good

Em yeah sure hold on

I hate how rave culture has taken over psychedelics. Intellectuals tout these things as thinking aids and self development tools, yet its only too common that an unexperience person thinks a rave is an ideal place to take acid or mushrooms.

It just pisses me off that such important tools are used for completely hedonistic purposes, as if they were some kind of stupefying, mind numbing drug like alcohol/weed.

Inb4 I'm telling people how to take drugs. Yes, I am, because if you take psychedelics and spend some time thinking about yourself you will improve your life overall, not just the 6-12 hours you're in the tripping headspace.

In terms of other "drug cultures", they're all just forms of escapism. I don't care if people use drugs for recreation, it just bothers me when people make it an identifying characteristic of themselves. Like, cool, I'm glad you ingest chemicals, but what do you actually do with yourself otherwise?

Psychedelics have made me seek out the essence of what matters to me and life and have put me on a journey of disciplining myself so I can accomplish great things. I don't have it all figured out yet, but I am 10,000 times more confident about myself than I used to be.

My absolute favorite "drug" is psilocybin mushrooms. Acid is cool, but way harsher on my body and mind. Mushrooms feel right as rain.

>what are your options on drug culture?
>options

>because if you take psychedelics and spend some time thinking about yourself you will improve your life over
haha, what a faggot

What is faggoty about that?

Thanks

It just sounds like and obsurdly bold claim with no weight behind it other than your opinion. It undermines people who don't take heavy drugs

Much appreciated input. Your view is much the same as mine.

I'm not the same user btw

People who use drugs for recreational purposes are degenerates.

25i-NBOMe is by far the most scummy drug I've ever taken, I dont understand what people can't just pay an extra £2-3 for LSD.
The high of 25i is just a less headspacy acid and the headspace you do get from it just feels dirty somehow.
I do admit that the visuals from 25i can be more pronounced in the lower tab range but you can't take more than 2 tabs of 25i w/o risking death.

This plus the vasoconstriction and bodyload of 25i make it a shitty drug to take imo

Hipster drugs

Its not just paying more, it's all much more difficult to find real acid. You gotta know your dealer well enough to be sure he's not just gonna give you some shitty acid-like drug

I bombed some mandy and took a pill for the first time at EDC on Saturday, was an odd but enjoyable experience!

No shit. I'm posting on Sup Forums, not writing an academic paper. I'm not even shitting on people who take psychedelics, just rave bros who go "YEA DUDE I TOOK 10 TABS OF ACID AND SAW THE UNIVERSE AT A FLUME CONCERT"

The visuals are literally the most UNIMPORTANT part of a trip. The headspace dominates and is what makes it so special.

If you disagree with my opinion, tell me why other than the fact that it is a "bold" claim

I rather enjoy it to be honest. Plus I only take it when the acid river runs dry and I want to trip.
I like be sober in the mind and seeing fucked up shit. I'm currently on 1200ug of the stuff and am having a really good time.

we're happy being degenerates, leave us alone.

Or you just read forums and check reviews like a normal person

*I'm not even shitting on people who DON'T take psychedelics

Best place to trip imo?
Taking a lot of acid (1000ug+) and wandering into the North American forest to get lost

To be fair it's really easy to have a fun trip on nbome due to the headspace. Lucy is better in just about every way.

But it's true though

My best trips have been in empty, silent rooms.
Five grams of psilocybin mushrooms in pitch blackness was extraordinary. I was completely engrossed in the conceptual world of the imagination... my lifelong friend was with me, he was on two grams. We talked for six hours straight.

However, I have taken acid at some beautiful parks and that was awesome, except that it got annoying not having a proper "safe space" to retreat to. I like having total control over my environment when tripping.

I have enjoyed it when I've taken it in the past but the negatives outweigh the positives in my opinion.
There are other classic and novel psychedelics that are more interesting and safer that I would rather take.

This and I've heard some stuff about 25x chemicals causing perma-tolerance to psychs which is not something I want.

For minimal headspace and strong visuals 4-HO-MET is superior to 25i in every way.

Yeah the paranoia of tripping in the open gets to me sometimes.
And fucking same I only have like 2 friends who handle their fucking shit
The rest either loop or won't shut the fuck up and ruin the trip
>people who take a lot of psychs and handle shit are rare
>too rare to die but too weird to live

>take a bunch of drugs
>expecting it to improve your life
you're more delusional than tumblrinas

>taking a drug that enhances thought
>thinking about your life as you would if you were sober
>integrating new thoughts into your life
>????
>PROFIT
No one is proclaiming that acid will magically change your life. You need to be willing to put in the actual work.
Luckily I've never dealt with someone who couldn't handle their shit. I can imagine that being stressful though.

This nigger is my brother.
It would be an honor to take mushrooms with you.

Pretty much this. Enjoy the drugs you like, but don't go out of your way to publicly advertise them. That's how you go to jail, get robbed, or get the shit kicked out of you. Me, I love my legal weed, my Hendricks gin, good old cocaine, and mushrooms when I go hiking. I'm done with acid, MDMA, DMT, and will never try heroin or some of those weird fucking synthesized THC drugs.

Babysitting fucktards on acid is just ridiculous
>although everything in acid is ridiculous

Glad to see other people are on the same page. Where are you located friend?

I only like to trip alone or with very good friends who are also tripping, and NEVER inside. It's overwhelming. Moreso on shrooms than acid, but either way I want to be hiking miles from people when I trip. I once took a ten strip of LSD and was manually breathing for like 10 hrs. No fun. I find more and more pleasure micro-dosing with LSD and just eating little bits of shrooms every half hour or so to maintain my high, as opposed to taking big quantities and losing my brain.

Croatia bud... If you even know where that is

That sounds... intense. I've never thought to do a sensory dep type trip on psychadelics. I only like them around nature, when I can really let my mind wonder over the fractal nature of tree branches, and the latent geometric expressions of blades of grass.

Acid is fucking weird and it might have been fake shit. Take a heroic dose of mushrooms. If you start freaking out, remind yourself that you're on a drug that has never killed anyone, and that your body will take care of itself. Close your eyes and focus on your thoughts.

Not a newbie to drugs at all. I once at 1/2 oz of boomers at once. Not a comfortable experience. I survived, but I was definitely a slightly different person after that trip. I don't like to push the ego dissolution barrier. Maybe when I'm in a better headspace, but not now.

The way I think about it is that the psychedelic experience is entirely mental, and so my visual surroundings, while they may be noteworthy and cool looking, will ultimately revert back to their normal selves after the trip. If I focus on my thoughts and explore new ways of thinking, that shit stays with me. I recommend carrying a sleepmask/blindfold with you on trips. It can be the most introspective experience of your life.

What's wrong with your headspace now?
And it's funny because weed always made me start manually breathing.

Nowhere near me :(

I dig it. My first shrooms trip was extraordinarily enlightening, but each subsequent one less so. Feel like I'm chasing the dragon if I try to compare to the first one, so I just enjoy the body high and being in the Rockies. Pic is an example of the outdoors near me.

Yep I know. It isn't really that far you look at it.
Ots the boundaries in our heads that are huge.
And then theres money..

Sigh...the World needs 5g mushroom trip.

I'm not where I want to be in terms of career or physical fitness. I'm working on it, but these things simmer deep down in my subconscious and come to the forefront when on psychedelics. Took me a decade to learn weed is not a party drug, but a decompression tool for long weeks and bad days.

25-i is amazing stop being such a faggot

I've done tons of drugs, fucking tons, like a scumfuck's shit ton fuck-loads worth of drugs and I'm not saying this to "brag" because it's fucking unbelievable to me that I still have all my teeth and I'm not like...diseased or in a psych ward or anything.

The 2 best experiences I've had? By far and without question...

>25i
>bk-mdma

25i was fucking awesome. If you want all the visuals without any of the paranoia.....25i.

this is booty thread

How fedora-tier as this post is, I actually completely agree with it.

smelly butt thread yay

I feel that. Once you're exposed to the wonder and magnitude of the experience, it becomes less noteworthy with each subsequent trip. It's just a hell of a lot of fun to explore ideas while tripping, IMO. Always work that can be done.

I'm trip sitting a good friend of mine tomorrow. She's gonna be taking four grams.

The place you live in looks beautiful.
What do you think about when you trip now?

Tell me about it.

god tier fat booty thread yooo

The fact is that psychedelic are not heavy drugs, at least it shouldnt be , cocaine ,mdma and other shit are for party but when it come to psychedelic it should not be use in that purpose. If you like to read check the doors of perception from aldus huxley you will see by yourself what i mean. Psychedelic should not be taken regularly and even less to party its a travel you need to do maybe 2 3 time in your whole life and at different stage of your life

Some NBOMe

Why do you have to label the truth as fedora post?

Its just simple plain truth

Well, here it goes.

Drug culture. Hmmm. That is a pretty huge term, blanketing many aspects of society both old and new. Do you include cigarette smokers and alcohol consumers? I'd argue they fall into some region of the vast territory referred to here.I guess it's safe to assume you're referring to psychedelics so I'll comment on those.
Psychedelics have been around for a long, long time. There is no conspiracy there, and one would be mistaken to hold otherwise. They're an integral part of many religious cultures, especially Native American. I respect all of that immensely.However, I'm not Native American. I don't believe to a tribe where taking peyote is a sacred means of becoming an adult. I'm a white, lower middle class American. I was not raised, properly speaking, in a culture that revered such drug use. I was, however, raised in a culture that glorified its use for entertainment. There is nothing sacred or useful about doing yourself on acid and Molly at a rave, and believe me I've done it. Oh man, you had believe me I have lol. And I learned something from doing it. I learned I don't need it. There is nothing to gain from it that I do t already posses. If one believes that a drug produces feelings or perceptions thAt cannot be otherwise experienced, then why bother with them? You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. Think about it: how long could you last in that state of mind? 8 hours? That's about my limit before I start feeling insane.The truth is I believe, in my opinion, that instead of relying on an outside substance to produce meaningful experiences, why don't you cultivate your own potential of mind? Your mind is more powerful than any drug, but most of us don't know how to use it. This is why many realized men and women of the East face palmed during the 60s at the hippies. It was because they conflated the idea of enlightenment with entertainment; mind power with sense pleasure

fat boooty

I wish that we could meet, just for a second...

...so that I could slap the ever-living self-righteous, pretentious cat-piss from your shit-for-brains "headspace," BRUH

I'm glad you agree. It's kind of hard to express that particular thought without making it sound like I'm "enlightened by my own intelligence". I'm nowhere near being fully actualized but I feel as though I'm on the right path now, and the way my life has been going corroborates that feeling .

fuck you dude. I JUST got stoned and now I'm doing this.

Go samefag somewhere else

Nice post.

fat butt

What's your problem with what I said? I gotcha. You want to do more work on your own life before you have the truth shoved in your face like that again.

>fully actualized

PLEASE kill yourself. I'm begging you.

It is the truth, but it's just written in a way that sounds like he's talking down to people like he knows it all so much better than anyone else. I still completely agree with the post though. I dislike people that take drugs at parties and then brag about it too. Drugs are an amazing experience and can give you a completely new and different look on life, more than just a single night of fun.

Only got 3 lines of really pure cocaine left, feels bad man, got work at 6 a.m tomorrow fuck my life.

This.

All posts matter.

I took an ITTY BITTY dose of acid on the 4th of July and watched fireworks from my roof. I was VERY drunk and really high on coke when I did it, and it mellowed me out pretty nicely. Generally, when I trip, I think about the magnificence of nature and the serendipity of life as I know it. I know not everyone is as lucky as I but for those few hours tripping I forget the rest of the world and focus on the beauty that is my existence. Or at least I try. If I start to lean into a bad trip, I walk. I walk as far, as fast, and as hard as I need to keep my mind from focusing on anything negative. The last time I took a handful of boomers I did a 7 mile hike, from 9,000 - 12,500 feet in 4 hours. Then I slept the best night of sleep in my life. I seriously beat off to the memory of that glorious slumber.

You're just so fucking pretentious and self-righteous.

Who the FUCK cares what other people do with drugs?

>stop taking drugs in a way that's different from how I take drugs!

That's fucking *literally* what you're saying and it's so fucking pretentious and ridiculous that I kind of want you to die. The world would be a better place without you self-righteous fart-sniffing faggots

I don't mean to come across that way. I honestly don't think of myself as that great or better than anyone else.
Yeah, it's an expression that's been raped by the woo-woo community, but its a good articulation of the concept I'm getting at.

>sounds like he's talking down to people

Well that's because he is...

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it's a self-righteous, pretentious, narcissistic, fart-sniffing user!

Wow, looks like I hit a nerve.

Remarkably enlightened, you are. Drugs CANNOT make you more than you already are (except steroids). Some of them can facilitate states of thinking, or avenues of thought, but the crux is you. Drugs can be used to lower inhibitions, alter perception, or forget reality, but they cannot make something from nothing. You have a good head on your shoulders, enjoy drugs for what they are, and consume them. Don't let them consume you. Also, DMT is a HELL of a drug...

My mate was in a coma for 3 weeks after taking nbombe

Sorry maybe I should take some LSD and try to "self-actualize" like you....or something....

Oh. Wow. Cool post, bro. Take a couple drops of adrenachrome and call me in the morning.

Not a bad idea. When you disregard an entire concept because of the words I chose to use, you're denying yourself a lot of good experiences.
I think you may be experiencing some mood swings from all that molly you've been poppin, bro.

modem festival?

I think I've been high on meth every day for about 4 months.

>Who the FUCK cares what other people do with drugs?

I do.

Yeah. It affects all of us. Culture is malleable.

Yeah, I know dude, I go outside too.

Why? I mean, other than if they're hurting someone other than themselves, why does how anyone else enjoys drugs? Taking drugs is a personal experience, beyond all else (or should be). I do not begrudge anyone their happiness or hobbies, lest they impinge on others.

Thank you.
25I is a great drug and I'm currently enjoying it.

I'm not disregarding the concept. If the concept is...

>taking drugs with the objective being to better yourself

Then cool story, bro! I'm on board! But when you start thumbing your nose at everyone else... you can get fucked like the pretentious little faggot you are

*why does how anyone else enjoys drugs matter?

I know very few people that participate in popular drug culture who are actually happy.

That's my exact attitude towards religion tbh

It's funny because I didn't insult people who take drugs at raves once. I was just expressing frustration that more people aren't aware of the productive ways these drugs can be used. I'm not thumbing my nose at anyone, you're just an overly defensive prick who projects his insecurities about his party lifestyle onto internet strangers.

You know what pisses me off the most about people who are against drugs? Most of them don't know shit about what they're actually about and what they to and what the risks really are. They make a big fuss about a news article about some idiot that died from XTC while EVERY FUCKING DAY people are cheering other people on while they chuck down bottles of some alcoholic beverage and everywhere there are commercials about the single most destructive drug out there and nobody fucking cares.

I hate my government because shrooms used to be legal here, but then some idiot tourist fell out of a window and now they're not safe anymore. Yet still, the truffles from shrooms are legal through a loophole. I can just go out and buy them from a store. They're just extremely disgusting. Same with MDMA. Time and again it has been proven that the risk of it is so low that there's no reason to keep it illegal. People get the stuff anyways. But still, some old farts in the government ignore it and keep it illegal because of their own gut feeling and "keeping ties with foreign countries well".

And this is supposed to be one of the most liberal countries in terms of drugs because weed is semi-legal in a ridiculous way.

i´m very happy. have a job, feel good and am part of drugtechno scene for 15 years.