I know metal fags don't like this album or band but fuck it...

I know metal fags don't like this album or band but fuck it, this is still the hardest metal album I've ever listened to. There's something about the tempo and the "thickness" of the sound that makes it heavier than most other releases. Anselmo's anguished, gutted out vocals and Seth Putnam's backing screams are just the icing on the cake. I still genuinely believe that this is the greatest metal riff of all time:

youtu.be/_YqGCs1BR9I?t=18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kASWOp9b9hs
youtu.be/qDpkhGBc7AA?t=567
youtube.com/watch?v=qqK1FrO3BdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kASWOp9b9hs

skip to 2:30 and wait a bit for a really thick metal sound

This is so fucking heavy \m/

fuck, i'm gonna puke

There's nothing wrong with Glam Metal. Glam Metal is secretly patrician. A hardass like you wouldn't understand. Not to mention Diamond Darrell cranked out the best glam metal solos with ease at the age of 16.

youtu.be/qDpkhGBc7AA?t=567

>Glam Metal is secretly patrician

what are you, an infant?

Like I said, a hardass "true metal" asocial fucktard like you wouldn't understand.

>Glam metal
>The reason the 90's had to come up with grunge
>The reason some late 70's and early 80's started putting out the lamest records for a decade
>Patrician
I would've agreed with you if you'd said "Early works of bands that went glam is patrician"

dude, I don't even listen to meal

Actually Iowa is the heaviest major label metal album of all time, but close enough.

I haven't listened to that album yet but I've heard that claim made a bunch of times. I only heard the first Slipknot album and that's a nu-metal record through and through, way too many turntable scratches. What makes Iowa different?

Huh? That's Pantera's best album. And Pantera is one of the best bands of all time. 4chins just hates anything thats popular, because popular things will always have a big fanbase full of retards they dont wanna associate with. They're generally too thick to realize you can like something without being like others who like it.

They don't like Pantera's redneck fanbase mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqK1FrO3BdM

Corey Taylor really punished his throat to record this album.

holy shit how autistic can you be

Get out underage

I don't mind Pantera. They're fun and groovy.

/metal/ mostly agrees that pantera is good, especially OP's album though
you have no idea what you're talking about

this is the best pantera album - pantera isn't terrible, their fanbase is

They had the dignity to break up instead of linger on to become a self-parody like Metallica.

Far Beyond Driven and The Great Southern Trendkill are probably the best mainstream metal records of the 90s aside from Type O Negative's Bloody Kisses / October Rust / World Coming Down trilogy.
I hate everything else that Pantera did.

Rob Halford became obsessed with Pantera for a time and even tried to model his look on Dimebag Darrell. He formed a new band Fight which tried to reinvent his sound and image for the 90s. It sucked and lasted only two albums, but hey, it was a noble effort.

Grunge is completely pleb.