List of things wrong with Windows 10

list of things wrong with Windows 10

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is not, nor will it ever be Windows 7

there's a recurrent problem with the sound, none to do with drivers. It's in the form of a buzz that occurs every few seconds, then it stops. Been on a few forums, the problem hasn't been solved yet despite the fact that Windows knows about it.

its gay

I like the layout of Windows 7 better.

I knew where shit was with Windows 7

>it's windows
>it's 10

it runs too fast and is constantly downloading ram. I'm at 216 gb ram currently and rising.

Made my league of legend stop working, not only me, few friends of mine also had that issue for some reason, researched it everywhere and nothing.

It calls programs "Apps"

It's not Linux, but it incorporates a Linux subsystem. What a bunch of faggots.

It's a wannabe windows 7

NSA/microsoft spyware joint venture
Ads baked into start menu
Automatically updates software and drivers without notice
Can't choose not to install known risky or borked updates (which do happen, win7 had a run of about 3 consecutive kernal updates which borked a lot of installations)

absolutely nothing. best operating system yet.

maybe allow more personalization.

trust in microsoft. you dont have anything to hide, right?

Trust in microsoft, trust in NSA/CIA/FIB, trust in the advertisers microsoft sells your data to, trust the hackers who hack said advertisers and steal your data.
Thats a lot of untrustworthy people who suddenly have access to a lot of your data...

Windows 10 is shit

Sorry for bad english.

I installed Windows 10 a few days ago... I had a few problems with drivers (on new PC) but it's not really OS fault, rather manufacturers. Some programs are crashing (Excel 2010). Shortcuts can't be placed instead of frequently used programs in start menu. In Windows 7 / XP it is possible. I have mixed feelings. I like Windows 8.1 better, but I gave a chance for Windows 10.

ntoskrln.exe memory leak
skype won't start properly, need to reinstall to use

And windows update settings are very limited compared to 8.1, 7, XP.

the one thing that bugs me the most out of that gif is that his right hand at the very end of the gif has a blankspace.

everone doesnt have it so its not as optimized as it could be.

>FIB
What is this gta?

Piece of shit start menu keeps breaking on me! Gotta re-log back in every time. Pisses me off!

Females In Black

>installed windows 10
>disabled everything that needed to be disabled.. crack you know

>disabled services, windows update and the peer to peer updates..

>task manager >> internet usage >> take my whole connection

everything.

the "upgrade" stops being free july 29 and I really don't know if I should do it or not

>not great with a computer
>don't really give a fuck about privacy
>play a lot of retro vidya

Path of Exile had a problem at some point with it, it's fixed now but my point is I'm sure it's going to fuck me in the ass with compatibility bullshit with games and softwares

i tested extensively in a virtual machine and i think i managed to remove all unwanted features.

using the enterprise volume version helps a lot

but anyway i'll use 7 until the next version, we'll see what line ms follows...

>Is it working good?
Don't fuck with it.

>Is it having problems?
Do it, it may work better anyway.

Blacks in females

FIB, not BIF, retard. Nice going, ruining the joke.

Do a whole HDD/SSD copy using for example Clonezilla. Next do a free win10 upgrade and make sure it is activated. You can install clean win10 install and check if it will activate automatically. Next restore previous OS copy. Now you can install win10 anytime after 29.07. Just don't downgrade from 10 to previous OS using win10 or you will probably lost win10 licence. I think it should work.

If you start making your own software/videos/images or any media they have the right to copy it and use it, thus stealing it from you. You already clicked "agree" so there's no stopping them from taking your ideas, making money from it and preventing you from making a living.

ohh isn't this that program that wants to make normal that black people would fuck white girls? or something like that

>Ads baked into start menu
getting real fucking worried about this shit

you mean Windows 7?

it works fine

>white girls

Use it only for gaming. Log into your accounts on any other OS. They have a builtin keylogger.
On another note, you retards are what's wrong with the world today with all your "I don't care about privacy because I'm just a sheep with no personality".

where are these start menu ads I keep hearing about?

the problem is that you cannot interact on any meaningful level with society with any meaningful level of anonymity/privacy. There literally is no option.

It coats too much.

People avoiding Win10 because they get annoyed by the pop-up.

Aside from that people are afraid of compatibility issues after they upgrade and run into problems. And that they think it's hard to adjust themselves to a "new" UI.

And something that's a problem with every operating system but Microsoft got public about it: Privacy. It is irrelevant to Microsoft. But a quick Google search and you can get out of that. Just remember that the Chrome browser is exactly the same with privacy.

Don't ever go online with it. We must stop them before it's too late.

>you mean Windows 7?
I meant the computer itself, be it with windows 7 or whatever you have at the moment. If it's working well, don't fuck with it, you'll regret it.

I hate that I can't boot into safe mode if something goes wacky and I can't get into the GUI. You have to be in Windows first and then boot into safe mode--but sometimes you can't get into Windows. It's fucking retarded.

whoa link on ram download?

>what are secrets
>what is personal space
Do you literally want to be as close as you can to every single person you see? Them being able to almost read your thoughts and know every move? Give more power to the 1% of people who already have almost complete control?

That doesn't sound like a "problem" to me.

I agree it's a problem, but it's the only option for 99% of society

No it's not. 99% > 1%. All we have to do is disagree with them.

>Not using ClassicShell

How computer illiterate are you?

Sound bug in Fallout 4. Sounds repeat. Mainly turret sounds won't turn off. Rat a tat tat tat. Rat a tat tat tat x infinity. Doesn't do it in Windows 7 on the same machine using the same drivers.

what?

>If it's working well, don't fuck with it, you'll regret it.

that's simple yet good advice,

I just hope Win7 doesn't because too old too fast so that I won't be able to run modern games in a few years

If you don't install windows 10, and the majority of people don't, Microsoft will have less control over technology.

Rebellion

Modern games are overrated.

never heard of that, I don't feel I need it, thanks for the suggestion

When I put it on sleep mode it turns on in the middle of the night to update. If I wanted it on I'd turn it on

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243

This is true. I'm still not playing anything made after 2012.

I like Win10 better than Win7. Though I dont like how it forces some settings, like with updates.

Listen I hate privacy invasion as much as you do but 95% of people don't give a fuck and even if they did, they don't know how to get around it. Google is the hugest invasion of privacy ever. Have you seem a drop in Android sales? Fuck no. After the fappening did you see a drop in Apple product usage? FUCK NO. This can only reasonably conclude that despite the fact that people hate their invasions of privacy, they see it as just a minor inconvenience they must just face and deal with to have the latest and greatest tech. The people invading our privacy are the 1%, the people who will avoid this invasion at all costs are another 1%, and the people who will not sacrifice product for privacy, or don't even know their privacy is being invaded, are the 98%. If you wanna walk around with a tinfoil hat on and rob yourself of modern technology then just do it and shut the fuck up instead of acting like you're some superior being because you are getting around the governments intrusion. You're not being or doing either one.

I'm just hoping that my new job pulls through so I can afford a new laptop to play GTAV, that's the most modern thing that will be in there, apart from that, I just need my oldies but goodies: GTA III to GTA IV EFLC, Tron 2.0, Portal 1 & 2 and Postal 2.

That's pretty much it.

Me: OK I just want to do this quick thing
Windows 10: OK. But first let me just preform a few updates
Me: fine. How many
Windows 10: 1000000000.

>implying all this
I guess people do deserve to be used as cattle

It should have cost more

The most annoying thing to me is:
>Win10: Updates installed, reboot the computer
>Me: Fine, I'll just finish this and when I shutdown the updated will finish the installation, just like Win7
>Win10: Kek, you still need to reboot specifically for this shit
>Me: fuck you and everyone that made you

Fuck em I migrated the whole house to Linux over the past year

I miss xp

Really go up to your local electronic store and ask 50 people if they go out of their way with their electronic purchases and the electronic agreements asked within the setup of them and I'd bet not even 2 people would say yes. Nobody gives a fuck except neckbeard faggots because they stash CP and vouyer material on their devices.

Lacks native thermal monitors, which are fun

Just install it?

And store faggot stuff they wouldn't want anyone finding in a hack, revealing their faggotry to ??? Maybe the world.

Oh yeah

Still using XP on my workshop T61.

Security vuln

After 2 years of Linux, I moved to Windows 10. Call me fagoot, but I like it. On Linux I was always paranoid and privacy goi, now I can move on and use my computer.

>being this retarded
Soon you're gonna have a camera stuck inside your asshole because people like you never stood up for all this spyware crap they force upon us. The difference is I can see where this is going, it's not about security/illegal shit it's about control.

Umm I don't have the patience to play _____ now

Install a firewall :)

Sometimes when I play games for no reason the screen looks like a waffle

Nice try
0/10

Does that hat pick up HBO too?

It can't use GIMP or Mirage

It came after 8

Only physical firewalls truly protect you. And who wants to deal with that?

We'll see what happens in the next 20 or so years cuck.

Bad WINE support.

I'm serious. It's not that bad. I know it's a privacy nightmare, but with privacy I do shit, always paranoid and open source software is not mature yet for production, not GIMP and Kdenlive.

is windows

They forgot 9.

Don't forget "Fuck you, you're rebooting NOW!"

Hiveminded.

Yeah, it's better.

>better
Nice try

Go upstairs and microwave another hot pocket faggot. I'll just be chilling here in my 5 bedroom 3 bath third of a million dollar home I own by myself maybe after I wash my $50,000 car. I'm not even 30 yet bro but I spent my time worrying about going places in life not hiding from the fly and bird drones maybe you should try the same.

Win10 is incompatible with GIMP? I use that shit all the time

then it's a definitive fuck that sht

>implying they didn't spy on you before