Hay Sup Forums how can a boss give the a job to someone else because they have more experience when it is a: an entry...

hay Sup Forums how can a boss give the a job to someone else because they have more experience when it is a: an entry level job and b; said job is being a animal kennel attended

Because they have the money you want.

Usually when they say to you this it means they don't want a fag like you.

So I take it you never went to college.

Because they make the criteria for hiring and they don't want some noob walking around fucking the shit up.

>implying int=exp

No, implying that you don't have a piece of paper that says you spent 4+ years of your life not failing out of college....and th e other guy did.

>>
i went to community collage and took my general stuff still deciding what i want to do but like i sad this is an entry level job no degree required plus i have volunteered at the humane society taken care of the same couples for a least three years now and volunteered at the pet food place where they adopt out cats
that does not really answer the question wouldn't you be pissed off if you were in my shoes

People look for commitment - be a volunteer and build your resume that way.

Not op but I didn't spend 4 years in college because I had to drop out kek

it is bullshit that you would need it considering it is like i said entry level i would not have tried if a degree was needed and they tell you that before you applie

So blah blah blah, you don't have a degree. I'm not saying it makes anyone smarter. It's a buyers market for jobs...there are lots of people with bogus degrees doing bullshit jobs.

i have volunteer at many places the humane society the pet store where they adopt out animals i have pet sat for the same couple for three years now

true i know this just cause you have a paper does not mean you will get that job but i am also saying that it does not seem to matter either way

1) Because for the same reason you can apply anywhere you want, they can hire who they want.

2) If it was your company and you had a choice you would also hire the more known factor of someone with experience.

Pretty simple, bucko. Welcome to the real, harsh world.

the real harsh world is bullshit... they had no reason not to hire me

You know who get BS entry level jobs...single moms and dads....just lost my job...take care of the kid. Fucking pissed me off. Bosses be like " oh I want to be a good person...this millennial can just fuck himself till the economy gets better.

Percieved intelligence. Motivation. Dedication. Body language, word choice, penmanship, odor, interests, the high school you went to, your social media pages, the list goes on and on.

In the end, you weren't good enough so your focus should be improvement, not entitlement. From where you are now, you can always become *better* until people *don't* refuse you.

Let me put it like this....my sister has the job for the spca...she has a degree in behavioral psychologyou (animal training) and it's impossible to find jobs in that field....its fucking saturated. Either win the lottery or move on.

yeah everything about is three ways of fucked up i want to be able to get my own place have a job start my life but i can't because bullshit like this it does not help that i live in cal where getting a place is not cheep

i don't think i am entitled to it i just feel that i could improve and i still would not get hired

I could be a dick, but I won't.

They don't need a reason. Or the reason could be extremely petty. It doesn't matter. You need to understand a couple things about interviewing:

1) What I just said above can happen for street sweepers all the way up to CEO's. So don't feel special

2) Attitude is huge. If they suspected you had a bad one -- or at least one they didn't want to deal with day to day -- you're done right there. So work on it, and understand that this is a process (and a game to some extent).

3) Interviewing is a learned skill -- you get better with practice. And make sure you get better by analyzing your mistakes and improving your technique. Don't be afraid to call the company back, and with a very positive attitude, ask them for feedback on what you can do better for your next interview somewhere else. This will impress them, possibly give them a new impression of you, and they might consider you in the future. Otherwise, you can learn a lot from their feedback. Do not be defensive under any circumstances. Take their criticism with a smile, thank them, and move on.

4) Get bools and on-line advice about interviewing do's and don't's. Absorb as much as you can, and practice every interview question you can.

thanks for the advice i had a good attitude coming in i waited weeks to hear back i think my attitude is more of disappointment then anything else

I know how you feel. But you have to realize that you can reach a point of improvement where you can walk into the interview and leave them no choice in their head that you are absolutely the best candidate for their job. Where before you leave they're thinking "fuck, this one is the one. We don't even need to interview anymore."

List everything that that person is and if it lines up with your life goals, become that person.

yeah ok i will do that