Why does the rest of Sup Forums (apart from /lit/ and Sup Forums have such shit taste in art, music and politics?

Why does the rest of Sup Forums (apart from /lit/ and Sup Forums have such shit taste in art, music and politics?

>Sup Forums
>good taste in music

kek'd

We should spread the word of Grimes in those places.

The rest of Sup Forums is 12 years old, Sup Forums and /lit/ are at least 15.

Sup Forums has one of the youngest userbases on this website

/lit/ has terrible taste, they're all a bunch of art school dropouts who think reading Nietzsche makes them enlightened beings.

>!XDijustwow
fucking HOW?

>art, music and politics

Sup Forums's taste in all these things is superficial, uneducated and extremely conformist though.

Less Americans on Sup Forums and /lit/ since they require a slightly longer attention span.

Tripcode explorer

compared to Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

all right, let's see

spokey desu senpai

Sup Forums likes emo and Grimes, what type of crack were you smoking today?

those are fantastic, what's your point?

Fantastic if you were literally emasculated as a kid, which by that post probably means you were.

/vr/ and /m/ have good taste too

and /lit/ has some of the worst taste on the entire fucking website

this guy was probably castrated

but that's nonsense

>he has no defense
Back to your general.

why would i need to defend myself against a castrated male

Sup Forums have shit taste for the most part but there does exist a cadre of users who are knowledgeable in the artform
Those boards have honest taste which is ultimately more respectable; there's no need for pretense there.
lols
This too

>hey guiz! Be nice 2 grimms cuz we wanna circle jerk in piece oki?
>American Football is a GOAT album, I mean just tha feelz man, tha feelz
>album consists of every song that practically sounds identical to each other of a guy moaning about an ended relationship to arpeggiated guitar and a trumpet
It explains itself.

>he's still trying

/his/ is pretty cool, prolly my favorite
ya spook

Sup Forums has an awful taste in film. A lot of IMDBcore.

atm there are 2 raiding groups trying to convert us though lol. but they're pretty easy to spot. there is some kind of operation lauched from stormfront, and a communist reddit page.

will never work tho

Occasional Sup Forumsbrowser here, the retarded commies tried getting you too?

>Those boards have honest taste which is ultimately more respectable; there's no need for pretense there.
kill yourself you loser

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are easily the worst boards

yeah there is suddenly a huge a shitload of marxist dickriding whereas most was objective before. I find it kind of funny personally, it's quite obvious that most at /his/ don't take these marx posters serious. But yeah apparently /his/ was one of the targets of some kind of communist reddit page's organised conversion plan. Wouldn't suprise me that they'd try to do the same to Sup Forums desu, but thats even more a waste of time than /his/

that's not Schopenhauer

This

The grimes thing is really fucking wierd. "Be nice to grimes"

I haven't seen any kind of safe space like this before and it makes me think grimes is shilling herself on here

Sup Forums is a conservative board though, I wouldn't call that to be good taste in politics.

It's true to some degree, because leftypol had some dealing in it. They think this site in general is too right wing, so they started raiding Sup Forums trying to make everyone subscribe to Marxism and kick out the righties. So far they've only proved Sup Forums is an even bigger and more resilient hate machine than Sup Forums, but I didn't think /his/ would be affected by them.

I politely disagree

This

No it isn't

They are everywhere and it's ridiculous just how obvious they are about it. They usually try to spam at /his/, /lit/, Sup Forums, and kind of Sup Forums. It mostly comes from leftypol and associated leftists boards and some subreddits.

Yeah, agree, conservatism isn't actually that bad.

Yup, you are right, conservatism is actually good.

Sup Forums is full of leftist retards who drool over kanye. few of the people here even play instruments well.

>Implying anarchy isn't the best form of government to promote artistry.

Sup Forums in no fucking way is majority conservative. what planet did you come flying in from

>Sup Forums
>full of leftist
lmao, no. Sup Forums is infested with alt-right and conservatives.

>live in an anarchist society
>get shot by some random guy
>nobody cares because there is nobody to enforce the law
Yeah, definitely.

I have been browsing this board for years, and trust me, most people on here have conservative leanings. Not me though, I'm more of a liberal (not the USA kind of liberal though...)

Kek, I was once in some music bread that got derailed by politics where some Sup Forumstant thought virtue signalling everyone was a trait of a decent human being.

from what I understand /his/ is targeted to create an isolated marxist breeding ground, not because we are too right wing, because we are not, and its not the only small target, like said, they try it at multiple places

? commie sympathizers are all over this place, wtf are you talking about

virtue signalling isn't a thing

do you ever leave your house? ever been to a liberal college campus? it absolutely is a thing.

/his/ is targeted simply because it's a board where you can discuss about politics. Where it mostly right or left wing they would spam it regardless.
What would you say /his/ leans to though? Left, right, center?

Yeah, because they have been spamming a lot of boards around two weeks ago. Before this, Sup Forums was almost commie-less.

It's pointless considering these boards are programmed to function as they do and won't overwrite easily.

>Live in Chicago
>Some random guy pulls out gun
>Ask him to wait 8 minutes for a cop to respond
>Cops never come because they have no legal obligation to protect you
>Can't buy gun because living in authoritarian dystopia

I would rather fail to protect myself, then pay a High School bully ~40% of my income to think about perhaps protecting me.

Sup Forums is the best board on this shit hole

but none of this means they're anything less than fantastic, unless you're infested with this spook that you have to be exactly like any other fan of an artist or the artist themselves and directly identify with anything they write about. that's nonsense

Well, hopefully we don't all live in Chicago :)
You would still get shot in an anarchist society without anyone doing anything about it. At least today with our current society some cops are actually useful.

center

>Sup Forums and /lit/
>good taste

>Sup Forums not buying into left-wing bullshit
>shit taste in politics

You're a retard OP

40% of your income doesn't go to the PD
it's than not then
why are you living in bumfuck chicago where niggers murder themselves en masse and PD has to go out and deal with those retards every day of the week?
you'd say you'd rather fail to protect myself but when it happens you'll be screaming for help and calling all the PD numbers you can.

I get my taste in literature, music, and art from this site.

... you've totally answered your own question.
Think about it for a second. If you're actively interested in music, philosophy, aesthetics and literature, you're much more likely to visit boards primarily associated with those things. Sup Forums boards curate their own visitorship through their purpose.

>You would still get shot in an anarchist society without anyone doing anything about it.
Hyperbolically making claims about things that are literally impossible to know.

If you think the American Justice System causes more help than harm, you are pathetically naive.

Should clarify, in case you need it spelled out further: if you're actively interested in music, philosophy, aesthetics and literature, the chances are you are much more likely to want to engage in dialogue and debate about those topics with other like-minded individuals, or at least trade ideas or discover new fields of interest.

They pretty much are, Grimes is stale girly synth music and I already pointed out the flaws of emo through American Football it's only fantastic to the immature and the vapid.

Don't live in Chicago, it's just a gleaming example of how failed an authoritarian system is. If someone is attacking me, you bet your ass the last thing I'm going to do is pull out my phone and call the cops.

No, I'm pretty sure if there is nobody to enforce the law there is no incentive to stop people from doing what they want, in this case, killing others, which is something that happens to this very day.

>If you think the American Justice System causes more help than harm, you are pathetically naive.
lmao, that's incredibly delusional. Sure, we would be better off without cops, am I right? They are evil and violent, ugh!

Good argument.

Yeah, I have NO incentive to stop somebody from killing me, my family, or even my neighbors. American Justice System =/= cops, but it's easier to strawman and then attack the identity you created for me.

>Yeah, I have NO incentive to stop somebody from killing me, my family, or even my neighbors.
You absolutely have, even to this very day. Cops are a nice addition to this though, as not everybody can defend themselves just as well.

>American Justice System =/= cops, but it's easier to strawman and then attack the identity you created for me.
I didn't intend to strawman, so what exactly do you mean about the AJS that's bad?

I was just recently attacked. I had shit thrown in my face so I couldn't see, dragged by a vehicle down the street and then the crazy dude jumped out of the vehicle and clipped me with several punches, one of which caught me flush on the chin and put me out and I didn't get to lay a single hand on him because everything just happened so fast. I didn't call the cops, but the fucking cunts that saw the whole thing unfold and recorded it on their phones eventually called the cops after the crazy motherfucker was restrained by another citizen. Guess who showed up and throw that fucker in jail for a 2nd degree felony.

You think you'll do all of these things but when you're least is expecting shit to go down is when it goes down and it happens fast and then you're left there dazed and confused wondering what the fuck just happened.

)

Fuck tripfags. There are other sites you can go to if you need attention so badly that you have to identify yourself.

Law only serves to obstruct self-defense, I.e. gun control laws. People act more accurately and efficiently in when doing so in self interest.

>what exactly do you mean about the AJS that's bad?

You mean the most successful institution of slavery in the history of the species?

Man you really need to get off Facebook and stop watching mainstream media because this is the most pathetic display of cuckery I have ever seen.

muh mainstream media

Yes, it's slavery throwing in all of those who cheat, steal, kill, etc in society into cages. Totally serves no purpose to keep society functioning peacefully.

As an anarchist, I totally agree with the concept of government-controlled media.

you're just spewing talking points that aren't based in fact and based on feels that facebook normies eat up.
you're delusional. you'll understand the day you're attacked by a maniac.

How can you still believe that the MSM gives you unbiased facts after everything that's happened recently. They literally have been proved to twist events to fit a narrative.

>People act more accurately and efficiently in when doing so in self interest.
I'm pretty sure the reason we have cops on the first place is because what you say doesn't work.

>You mean the most successful institution of slavery in the history of the species?
Oh, so you are that kind of guy. The guy who redefines concepts as they see fit. Yeah, no thanks. Let me guess, you think wage labour is slavery too, am I right? lmao

muh oppressive society!
No wonder anarchists are this deluded.

Oh, the irony.

Exactly.

yeah you didn't get what i was saying at all, i'm gonna assume you're just some underage faggot and that you'll learn soon enough

>as an anarchist

Thank God I don't go to your high school because I ain't tryna get shot

If denizens of mu and lit can barely agree on those topics within themselves, then how can they (as a group) have better taste than any other board? Neither of those boards argue much differently than any other board.
An expanded knowledge in a field will undoubtedly allow one to develop a more unique taste, but not objectively a better one.
Also, cross posting is common within certain boards. Someone with a knowledge in, say, sculpture and music posting on mu doesn't suddenly elevate my tastes in sculpture.

tl:dr - Nigga quit playing, your shit stinks too.

Talking about war on drugs, plus the fact that our system doesn't actually rehabilitate criminals. In fact, it only increases relapse in convictions. We're talking about millions of Americans, regardless of race.

Not him but Grimes is absolute shit. These threads are literal spam

the war on drugs isn't the only facet these people deal with. because one things is fucked, well better say the entire system is fucked up and get rid of it! no it doesn't work that way and it won't
recidivism depends on the state and the person and the programs. it's a complex web of institutions, environmental factors, and life experiences. it's not a perfect system, but it's better than no system.

and if you feel that passionately about making a change, you should orient your life to doing work that rehabilitates criminals and push for policy change to use the programs your lifes work has proven to work, otherwise fuck off faggot

Sup Forums and /lit/ have terrible taste in everything. They're dogmatists, actually.

uh, huh?

death is literally not a problem

I'd agree that /lit/ generally has good tasty in literature, but this

>Death is literally not a problem

What did he mean by this?

>he disagrees with me so he's underage!
Go sulk to your sad entitled kid music.

really makes you think

>still missing the point
>still perpetuating this meme
okay

>Still pretending Grimes is anything but absolute dogshit

>he's still trying

Had to bust out my laptop for this:

>I'm pretty sure the reason we have cops on the first place is because what you say doesn't work
I'm pretty sure the reason we have cops is to generate revenue for state/private prisons.

I'm fine with wage labor, but minimum wage should be abolished.

>Oh, the irony.
That's the joke.

Funny, considering I did high school online while I was working.

Yes, the fact we only punish and abuse inmates for slave labor is why the system is intrinsically flawed.

>implying