Whats everyone smoking on tonight

Whats everyone smoking on tonight
(i know eww tabbaco theres like no weed in there)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i usually spliff 50/50. weed is like 50 bucks an 1/8 here cant afford to do straight bud j's unless theyre chodes

ayyy someone to relate to my town theres only hash sold weed is rare and pricey but i hate hash :(

  ▲
▲ ▲
Summer fags.

I don't even know the strain, but its a great Sativa.

Unfortunately, I missed my dealer coming by today, so I have to wait until tomorrow to get more.

feels bad man

I get 40 for an eighth, i always tip him 5 extra and he drives to me. Learn how to make a gravity bong. Saves so much weed if you use a bowl at the top

man i love sativas

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video..!.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc

40 for 2 grams my god

is that regular fucking paper bro...? fuck this whole thread.

I don't know what strain i get. I live in ny so i just get very very nice weed from my dealer which can only get better

england fam we use papers called rizzlas people roll there ciggerates with tabbaco and rizzla bleach there papers white i didnt have large papers

jfc, where do you live? Here, its 55 for a quarter ounce.

I've started to really like them. Its a completely different high. I'd like to try a blunt with a sativa, since I've done it with an indica and it was amazing.

but hash is the shit. I always guarantee trippin' out on hash.

later (only smoke on weekends because work)
stay high Sup Forumsros, dont forget to drink water.

3.5grams is an eighth

Mahopac, heroine is cheaper than weed. It's fucked up

good highs man

You are getting finessed I've never paid more than 30$ for an eighth, I've gotten 1/8 for as cheap as 25$, you aren't buying weed you're getting robbed

not in uk they love to fuck people over and charge extra

meh ive smoked it a few times it dont get me high just hella relaxed

That's fucked man. Hope your luck turns around

I've just started smoking recently, and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Didn't touch the stuff until around my 20th birthday, so only a couple months ago.

that has nothing to do with price.
3.5grams is an eighth anywhere in the world.

haha ive been smoking since 10

It's called 1/8 becusse it's 1/8 of an ounce... 1/8 of an ounce is always 3.5 grams

3.5 grams = 1/8 oz

that looks like it'll be a shit joint. buy a little box of amber leaf tobacco (sold fucking everywhere) for no more than a fiver and keep it for smoking weed. better than using tobacco from a cigarette (burns faster and harder to shape the roll). you can also use the yellow cardboard in the box as roach. peel at the corner with your fingernail to get the shitty yellow inked cardboard side off.

invest in some good papers too, man. 3 packets of king size skins in any pound shop.

I have since 14. Me and my two other friends used to go to my one friends creek he has behind his woods and smoke out if bottles with foil bowls. There was a specific rock that we called weed rock because we were really creative

I should have been smoking a lot earlier. My entire family smokes, my sister especially. I just never touched it because I played video games instead. Now I can do both, and the experience is 10/10

haha i know the 12.5 gram i use these ciggerates cause my nan has a shipment of them lambert and butler and i know poundland 3 packs of white large skin rizzlas kek

Ever watch off the air stoned?

You live in Jamaica? Weed is expensive as fuck in ny

i only had ciggerate papers and a really good roach is the paper on xbox game cases its thin but not to thin

funny, just tonight i rolled a joint with a knockoff fag borrowed from my gran cause i ran out of backy!

enjoy the high

haha funny times man

$20 1/8 for lows
$35 1/8 for mids
$50 1/8 for name brands
$60 1/8 for designer shit (fancy colors)
Yay legal weed.

I've never even heard of it until now. I've been watching Wilfred high and its even better than before.

I'll have to take a look at that show, is it good?

All depends on location. I know some retards in West Virginia will pay 30$ a gram of some bunk. Not everyone has the 5$ nor 10$ grams

I get 1/8th or 3 and a half as we call it here in Quebec for $25. But my dealer is a good friend who's been in the game too long and is slowing down, so I have to buy a set(7g) for $50.

Good shit too like Kush, critical mass. Hell tonight I'll be smoking on hawian gold. But man I could use soke hash. Havent har it it so long.

>Actually buying from clinics

Clinics are the jews of the weed industry. Just find a good old dealer, much cheaper.

Oh my god, you're missing out in so much. Tona episodes on youtube. Only watch stoned tho

It's ok user all I'm smoking is a cig

Some shit my buddy gave me a few days ago. Its called Orgasm, though I never really cared for strain name bull shit

Not a clinic, recreational dispensary.
Dealers in my area are quieting cause prices and strains are better at dispensaries. They have all the good growers.

Will do my dude. What kind of music do you like listening to while high? I listen to just about everything, but some music is too fast paced and I get exhausted from just listening, and some music puts me to sleep.

also, those prices are amazing.

Man.
If people really pay for 30 a gram out there, I would be fucking rich.

>tfw live in hicktown usa
>recently went to colorado and bought stellar as fuck weed.
>had to come back here and all you get is piss poor home grown or 20 a g for decent shit
i fucking envy you user

Yeah I feel bad for people who pay like $80 for 3.5. wtf is that shit? Like it better be dank af.

Then again I get super paranoid on the dank shit, so I prefer some nice, calm outdoor indica.

What are prices there? I've been thinking of trekking out there before Canada legalizes. See what all the fuss is about.

Canada has some really good medical weed clubs.

WA prices in Seattle area.

its abut 25 an eighth in colorado.
i got my hands on medical a time or two and holy fuck you dont even need weed that strong.

I literally just turn into a fucking retard so i just listen to whatever. I like chillstep. Theres this good vapor wave album called neo cali with one song called skate park

kek

I'm in a medical club. We all pool our money together and buy like 5 pounds straight from the liscenced grower. All legal. Works out to about $3/gram

was it just me or did the vape pens and dabs not get me as high as actual bud?
it seems like a really high concentration of THC but it lacks some other effects. or something.

Jesus! $25? I pay that for the dank shit from my bro here. Jeeesssusss.

Oh fuck, we have similar interests in. Chillstep has been my go to recently, but I love listening to vaporwave as well. I'm usually pretty lazy and just end up listening to Floral Shoppe though.

Yeah but doesn't that require doctors shit? I don't have a doctor.

idk if you're saying thats a good thing or not but the weed you get at that price is pretty solid. its good shit.
purple chem was my favorite personally.
that medical "green crack" though was just.. it got me painfully high. just.. blown outta the water high. not sure the store prices for it though.

I live in Finland and I pay 20 euros per gram

Yeah I get super paranoid on weed. Don't know why. But helps if I toke, break,toke etc.

No, $25 from a legal source is good. We Canadians are legalizing next spring so I was worried we would be paying crazy prices.

It will be super expensive. Look at how much we pay for liquor and cigarettes. The government is going to tax us out the ass for weed

Oh well then I'll just keep using my friend. Beer has gone crazy in Quebec. $17 for a high quality 6pack. Even cheap beer is like $12 for 6 Budweiser's.

Thing is the government has to make it reasonable or people will go to the already established black market.

no.. it isnt.
idk about other places but if you go to colorado thats the starting price for an eight. and you almost never get seeds in it cause.. well obviously they dont want you being able to grow their strains. usually just one decent middle stem per nugget and shit is almost always fire.
depends what strain you want too. you can choose from indica or sativa. you can ask which one has a mix with more of one or the other in it. you can look at it under a lighted magnifying glass before buying anything. its really fucking cool.

Platinum Girls Scout Cookies

~ 25% THC

Smoking lamp isn't lit for another hour and a half or so, though.

Hahaha, I feel bad to be honest. Almost all of the weed I get is superb. I would totally give you some if I could

25 an eighth holy fucking shit
I thought legal prices were more expensive than the street
it's 40 here if you're friends with the dude and 50 normally

Ha-ha thanks. The weed I get is superb just mostly sativa I suppose. Or I'm just hyper sensitive.

Oops meant to reply to you, not

Had to quit smoking joints. My lungs hurt.

Good thing I have a Volcano and it's time I learnt to make pot snacks.

Im the same way, sometimes anxiety gets the best of me and I need a nice relaxing indica

i fel like with indica i can sometimes get TOO stuck in my mind. triggering my paranoia. but most times as long as im doing something or keeping my mind occupied im usually kosher though.

Bitch dab
ヽ(`∇´)ノ

>not getting a $40/45 cap dispensary.
why?
>limited supply
maybe 3 strains at most?
>no idea who grew it, how, or when.
no thanks, don't need Mexican brick weed or some shady cunt skimping to make an extra buck.
>cheaper
doubt it
>illegal
there's that too.

My medical dispensary has more than a dealer could imagine getting

CBD and other shit in weed are natural anti-psychotics (ie make you calmer, less anxious/paranoid, etc)

the market demands high THC content since THC is what gives you the noticeable 'high'

breeding for high THC content necessarily means lowering CBD and other cannibinoid content

if weed makes you paranoid try finding shittier weed and smoking more of it or try some high CBD strains if you have access to medical/recreational

Also indicas generally have more CBD than sativas, so if you have a choice and don't mind that stoned feeling get something indica dominant.

indica from hell

Got some 'Flight OG' 80/20 indica errl a little while ago. Smells lovely. About to heat up some quartz.

I got a free preroll from the dispensary where i bought my shit. The y called it OG 1 Kenobi. As it was a freebie I didn't think it would be much.

Yesterday, I took three hits (through a bong - I hate joints) and started playing Portal.

About test 5 I actually said out loud "Holy fuck, I'm high!" and had to quit because I was too stoned to function.

Slightly harsh on the taste but man it fucks you up.