>I’m so fucking lonely
>bitches only want to fuck and leave
>pump and dump I get by with my life
>I just want someone to hold
>cried myself to sleep many nights
>been working part time with this Kürdish family that runs a döner shop
>have some money
>have no motivation to work any longer
>say fuck it and move to Turkey, at least I will be sad with people who won’t also be racist to me
>haven’t seen brother, sister or my dad since I was 13, ran away with my mother cause of abuse
>mother seems content with staying in England
>mothers parents died when she was 12
>talked to her brother once in the past idk like 10 yrs
>fyi shes on benefits :\
>poor as fuck in Turkey, in İzmir and İ met a family
>nicest family in the fucking world
>met them while collecting random shit to sell on the streets
>told them my story
>they offered to take me in and let me work in their restaurant making su böreği, döner, sütlaç, learned this shit from childhood cause of my mother
cont… ?

keep going, you have my interest

ok user here you go nobody else cares

>work with them for a few months
>made a lot of local friends through the family
>İ talk to the daughter a lot
>Ayşe
>19 years old, studying biotech at uni
>talk to her more often
>shes thickskinned, strong, smart, funny and vicious
>her personality is literally exactly the same as me
>we talk about a lot of deep shit
>we joke about often too, İ’m a whiter türk than her so she tends to call me a white piece of shit in English and İ call her a shitskin (kek very funny yes wow, its just little things im remembering ok)
>shes up to date with the sick internet memes…
>i think i love her
>she’s the only girl i’ve ever met that understands me and i her
>shes open af about her kinks too and i share her my sexual desires often
>this is friendly banter ok
>fastforward a couple months and she says
>”user, i really want someone to dominate me, i want to be fucked up against a wall, İ want to be -”
>İ kiss her passionately
>she just says “of course/yeah/sure”
>that night we passionately fucked and it didn’t just feel good
>it hit my heart with euphoria as well
>after we’re done she immediately falls asleep
>was going to express my love to her but oh well lol!
cont…?

bumping for interest

>morning after
>father wants to talk to me
>”brother İ know what happened last night, you don’t need to explain yourself to me you crazy fuck, many fathers would freak out but İ’ve seen how close you’ve been getting”
>”sirs İ love Ayşe”
>”and everyone else knows you do *laughs*, but İ love her too and İ want to make sure she gets the best, you have my blessing my son”
>”Thank you a lot really”
>İ grinned the hardest İ’ve grinned for years
>İ hugged her baba
>that night we talked in her room
>casual things you know, we surfed the internet together and made fun of stupid people
>we found this tard on a forum that posted his skype
>we trolled him by proving that ayşe wasn’t a catfish
>skype called him and showed him my dick (really good memories :’))
>try to talk to her later on
>”İ love you user, İ’ve loved you since you came and İ don’t want to ever leave your fucking side”
>t-thanks you too… (i actually said something along the lines of “i love you too” forgot exactly)
>we passionately kiss and fall on her bed
>no sex we just cuddle and fall asleep
>wake up to her bright face smiling at me
>laugh cause creepy yet so heart warming as FUCK

btw ill just keep going cause nobody really cares but i just need to post this

keep it cumming op

posting great ass for great greentext.

Im interested
please continue

You have my interest as well

More

bump

I bet it ends with one of them dying. It always does.

Waiting on the Tragic twist as well

bump
i agree

Or someone cheats

>so many thoughts are running through my mind that day
>i cannot not think about her
>she is the centre of my world
>she is who i’d kill for
>feel like i’m going insane
>fastforward a bit
>İ finally get called up onto for Turkish military service
>fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme
>trick my mind into thinking İ’m not just protecting Turkey İ am protecting anything bad from happening to Ayşe
>months into my service and every night since İ left İ had cried myself to sleep
>”İts ok user as soon as you leave you will be with her and nothing can ever tear you two apart :) l:):):):):):):!:):)!”
>hope
>muster up the courage to tell my general that İ am a homosexual one night
>gays are banned from turkish military and you get a pink certificate that lets you off the hook but it goes on your record and shit as having a psychosexual disorder
>they are asking me some fucked up shit, just tell them to go ask the father İ’ve been staying with
>hoping he’ll bro me out
>i wait, we wait for days
>user there has been no response from the household
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN AGGHHHHHHH
>cont…?

Türk müsün user?

It's based in turkey. Probably Mohammed kidnapping the waifu and keeping her in the palace basement with a strap on attached at all times.

>cont?
just type the whole thing. it isn't that hard damnit

>She gets cancer and i cri evertim
you know thats how its gonna end

Lool you dun goofed

Please please make it to r/Sup Forums, and include these sick dubs

checked

bump?

kek im still interested (im the first person who isnt OP who replied btw). also, user this better not end up her cheating or dying or some shit.

it's gonna end up with her cheating or dying or som shit.

Lurkin'

türküm abi ama ingiltere'den geliyorum
sen?

>İ’m stuck in the military service cause other forms of authentication are weird shit like
>”do u have any pictures of you dressed up as a girl or you fucking a man?”
>fuck me whatever i’ll just make due
>fastforward
>out finally
>thinking about my beautiful girl as İ’m coming home
>the thoughts excites me
>my heart feels like its gonna explode out of my chest
>taking the taxi home
>all im talking to this sad fuck is about Ayşe
>i think i pissed him off lol
>he kept trying to change the subject but nah
>finally arrive to where i’ve wanted to be
>where İ’ve hoped to be :D
>get there and knock
>nobody responds
>knock harder
>keep knocking
>İ’ve been knocking for hours
>cont…?

yes more

Finish story plsssss

stop with the fucking cliff hangers

Fasterrr

topkek

not as bad as the walking deads season 6 one tho...

Dat cliffhanger
Just type it!

>knock knock knocking on Ayse's door.

yeah fair enough

wtf come on fucker

She is scared to come up because she was in bed with a large black guy.

dat ayse

Moar

whoa look at that fat ass

Top kek

>İ sleep outside the house
>next morning İ ask my neighbours if they’ve seen the family or Ayşe specifically
>nope?
>this is odd because everyone shares shit and talks to each other so how would they not know if they did anything what
>go check the restaurant “we’re closed”
>inside it looks empty wat
>scared shitless
>ask around our area for hours that day
>confused and lost just sit with some bro doggos at night thinking about what i should do
>my head hurts, my heart hurts i’m confused and angry and lonely again
>lonely
>so fucking lonely
>have some money
>buy a cheap shitty apartment literally .5miles from Ayşe’s house
>back to finding shit and selling it on the streets i guess
>over the years İ’ve made connections with the cool chill people here
>every day İ sell my shit outside of where Ayşe used to live in hopes she’s still there
>every day… i have hope
>become somewhat of a local celebrity, everyone knows my search and my struggle
>well most people in my area
>girls try to flirt with me
>i reply “you’re not Ayşe fuck off”
>İ haven’t been happy since İ saw her face
>still looking…

İ want to kill myself Sup Forumsros, will she ever turn up?
İ still sell my shit outside her house, if you ever come to İzmir look for me: my first name is Cem (İ used user when writing since it is a custom)

but İ will die waiting if İ have to...
waiting for Ayşe

i love you Ayşe

ded

Super interesting bro, please cont!

bump roll

i s2g if she is dead

cmon I want to read dis... dicks already hard

keep pushing.
you'll find her eventually

Tried asking the neighbours if they know anything? Just knock at their doors and ask. They might at least know about hte restaurant.

Good luck buddy if you ever want to talk my kik is anontrips

I thought it was anondubdubs

So sad. If this is legit I really hope you find her mate.

Gayest thing I've read all day, not worth the wait at all. I hope you find Ayse but it's in her room getting gangbanged by a pack of niggers and she makes a comment about how they're better than you

wow

Of course İ did, the restaurant had loads of common comers too, loads of people who are friends with the family and İ'd have chats with them.

NOBODY and İ mean NOBODY knows where they went. İt seems like a fucking dream how can someone not notice??? What the fuck??

Google her full name and address. Or post it on here so we can look it up for you. :)

RIP Ayse has been sold as a sex slave in the Turkish mafia to pay off her dad's debts

Dertlendirdin ağzını siktiğim. Facebooku da mı yoktu karının

Gold

Beta neckbeard detected

we can help you, user. and im not some cunt whos just saying that to let you down, i genuinely think we can help you make some progress.

sweetie, your poptarts are ready.

>open ayse's door
>get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosuar

Seriously this.

If you're willing to(and quite frankly in your position there would be little I wouldnt risk) maybe we can help you.

Shit, i really hope you find your girl again. She's probably dying to see you again

You shold trye breaking in the house, she might have left a note or something.

I don't know the time window, but maybe they moved to another country because of the terror attacks and stuff, got scared and saw no other way.
can you remember any of their social media accounts to see/check if they all closed them or reopened them under another name?

yup, would try this. work out a plan first and try to avoid brute force.

That's sad user. :'(

try their social media accounts, send some photos to us here and we can try and trace her and her family down with the pics.

Not to be pessimistic, but you may be looking for a long while. But if it helps at all, since you seem to have Internet then you can also get Pokémon go. You walk a lot in your search, so catch em all.

that is ridiculous İzmir is undoubtedly one of the safest Turkish cities... İ hope they didn't leave the country at least, but it seems unlikely.

İ'm probably going to do this. Very probably going to. Tonight even. What if İ get arrested? What if she comes back while İ'm in jail?

İ hope so user, İ really fucking hope so.

user İ don't remember her Skype username but it was something like "Ayşetyounot" i think, we used the same one for trolling and shit cause we lived together and prior to being together we were best friends. She closed her twitter btw, and İ'm pretty sure she had a FB which is what İ'm finding now. İ'll report back with progress.

stay strong for her, if her love was true and her dad trusted you this much, you will be together again. best chance would be to check the house for clues where they could have went.
maybe they left a key somewhere you would know.

Shit Sup Forumsro this is fucking harsh if you ever find her a. Rape fuck that bitch for leaving b. Beat the fuck out of her dad c. Marry her d. Write a book and have a movie based off it e. I get to say "Hey I saw that on Sup Forums"

NOOOO!!!!
CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!

You might not find her, but you might find a dragonite.

can you post any contact way in case thread 404s?

Ayse, where are you?!

mfw when he walks right past the love of his life because he's too distracted playing pokemon go

hm, not her I guess

Can you screencap the thread for me? (İ'm poor as you know so İ only have a phone) at this time tomorrow 02:00AM (Turkish time) İ will post the screencap and my findings, results etc here.

İ want to keep high hopes and not escalate it into something that could fuck everything up even worse but tonight İ'm going to try backtrace her name, her skype username, forums she was on etc and İ will also break into the house and see if i can find any note or anything.

Thank you so fucking much anons :D.

im pretty sure there are websites that help you find people.

>Not to be realistic but you may be looking for a long while. But if it helps at all, replace your soulmate with a app that lets you catch virtual animals that don't do anything. Catch em all.

no ayşetyounot was a play on her name, cause her name is pronounced it's like "İ shit you not". She has such a bright sense of humour you don't find this with any girl... she is the best thing to ever happen to me and she fell out of my grasp.

Oh man. It's like waiting for the next book to be written out.
Damn you George R.R. user!

Why not call authorities or something?
Ask some questions to them and try to convince them to open the door for you.

bög

there you go

just keep going bro

post Ayse nudes now

İ'm sorry user that would not only be an injustice to her, but to me. İ wouldn't deserve her if İ went around posting her shit like that. İ love this woman and İ wouldn't do anything bad to or about her even if she'll never know.

Thank you so much user, İ shall be here tomorrow.

you're welcome

>on İ don't remember her Skype username but it was something like "Ayşetyounot" i think, we used the same one for trolling and shit cause we lived together and prior to being together we were best friends. She closed her twitter btw, and İ'm pretty sure she had a FB which is what İ'm finding now. İ'll report back with progress.
Bro, i hope yu find her

Go back to your cuck thread you neckbeard

Damn, I have mega feels for this dudes situation. I think it would be Karma of the century if we found his chick for him!

Did she have a last name?