So France are under attack again

So France are under attack again

>30 dead in Nice

>Incident occurring in Paris

Why are France getting all this Muslim wrath Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36800730
twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've shot the driver

100s injured, so death toll will rise

France surrendered to Muslims and diversity - they're facing the consequences of welcoming the religion of peace

this is how tolerance ends :^)

There's only one guy to stop the invasion of mudslimes in France...

We need a hitler rebirth

Muslims want to attack UK but can't get across water.

France is next best thing

Pretty much, France is the UK's bullet proof vest.

Exactly who I was thinking.

News article?

Those faguettes deserve all of it. You and your brown tolerance. Fuck you all to hell and have a nice ass rape by Mohammed.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36800730

>Assuming the driver was Muslim
>Assuming this was planned by Muslims
>Hating Muslims this much

You all think you're "enlightened" but you've just been twisted by the media lol

Lol wat, pls go suicidal case of white guilt.

>implying it's gonna be anyone but muslims
>implying the media does anything but constantly apologise for muslims

muslim powa !!!!!!!!!!

no only joke, those faggs are fucking idiots and retard trucks drivers

>Hating Muslims this much

okay this has to be a bait

I like to call the muslim attacks as "The Revenge of the Abbasids."

I don't know why they are bombing France. I mean who cares French anyway, cuckold country filled with niggers.

Revenge? No, this is just barbarism and godless violence.

always has been.

If this isn't a Muslim, I will give your paypal $1000

MOAR PICS

Someone must have filmed the truck

Good post Mohammed

Why? Because YOU think all Muslims should be hated on? How fucking dense are you. These Isis fucks are not Muslims. They are psychopaths using Islam as a shield. I bet you've never met a Muslim in your life. Probably because you wrongly think they're gonna behead you or something.

Answering hate with more hate is fucking stupid and I cant believe none of you cock hungry fucks see this.

No take-backsies!

But yet, if there was no muslims, there would be no ISIS.

kek

Strange how the entire non-muslim world disagrees with you, bar a small number of hard-left students living in a bubble.

Lol I'm a young white atheist. I think organized religion is stupid and just creates deep-seated hatred and divides us.

Pretty self evident. But not everyone who chooses to follow a religious path is evil or whatever the fuck you guys think

Do you see the irony here? You just responded to the hate with more hate while advocating not responding to hate with hate.

Nope. They would use something else to twist and indoctrinate people into performing violent acts.

>These Isis fucks are not Muslims
>Islamic State of Iraq & Syria
>Islamic

But it wouldnt be muslims or ISIS.

90% of Muslims i've met are degenerate scum,

Because I swore and called you cock hungry fucks? Most people here love dick.

I don't hate the people here, I'm just frustrated that it's the same bigoted shit every time

>Why are France getting all this Muslim wrath Sup Forums?

The cold fact of it is that, geographically, it's just more practical to hit.

You should probably look to Islam if it's bigotry you're searching for. Sup Forums is pretty tame in comparison

twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377

They have to go
B A C K
A
C
K

Ironically, I think you're the most hate filled faggot in this thread.

Everybody else is chill talking about a current event and the inevitable Muslim connection it will have, rightly or wrongly

You don't get what I mean. They're not true Muslims in the sense of teachings.

They've just took and edited the bits they wanted and twisted it into hate.

Pretty similar to Charles Manson thinking the Beatles needed him to start Armageddon. Bat shit insanity

Yup. Soft target.

>leader of ISIS is a Muslim theologian
>hurr durr they're not Islamic, my ((((media))))-informed perception of Islam is more accurate than someone who spent his life studying the topic

Time to kill yourself, my nigger.

>islam is the majority religion in france
no fucking shit this is going to happen

They banned those headscarfs with facemasks.

kek'd at the random woman crawling along in her underwear

>Everybody else is chill

You're just used to the hate. Spend enough time here and you do. You've got people wanting another Hitler and you think that's chill? Lol. Take a break from this site man.

Underrated post

>You've got people wanting another Hitler and you think that's chill?

I think that's very chill.

The Pope is a hardcore Catholic and protects paedophiles. A cunt is still a cunt.

>implying there's anything wrong with hate
If you don't hate your enemies and love your own, then you're probably mentally ill.
People that consistently kill Westerners and agitate for the destruction of Western culture are probably in the first category.

So we just have to all die because of it?

XDDD why is master chief drinking a coffee mug like that? xDDD

The Pope is a commie piece of shit and objectively heretical, so I agree that he's a cunt, although not actually Catholic.

The GETS always come out for terror attacks

youtube ZVV1V34hBd4

There ya go faggots nice gore

>Pretty much, France is the UK's bullet proof vest.

They got raped by the Nazis for us too and we pay them back with pure hatred.

>not all muslims ecks dee dee dee
You know I'm sure there were a lot of nice Germans and Japanese during WWII. Nice Communists during the Cold War too.

>masterchief

KeK

Absolutely not.

But hating and profiling every Muslim is not the way to go. It's obviously a very hard issue to work out but when innocent people who happen to Islamic get targeted in hate crimes, it's just not right.

Yeah you can say "hurr no Muslim is innocent" but you truly cannot say that. There are good and bad in every group. Muslims probably have more traction because of Western intervention so they've naturally become distrustful of us and there's over a billion Muslims in the world so that's a lot of pissed off people to indoctrinate

Refer to

take a break from this site? Where the fuck did you come from. Sup Forums is a shithole. Go be moral somewhere else unless you're trolling

B-b-b-but guys...

#NotAllMuslims XDDD

(just enough for multiple continuous terrorist attack, and a fuckload of silent supporters)

History isn't a personality contest

We had tribes, now we have nations and religion. Nothing has changed. If you're in a tribe, whether you like it or not, history will judge you based on that tribe, irregardless of whether you're the 'nice' one in it.

I don't care if they're nice or not, if they don't conform to the American way when coming to live here. Fuck them.

Yeah Schindler really was a cunt, huh

Yeah, that's exactly my point.
Islam is hostile to Europe and Western society, whether or not any individual Muslim is hostile. For that reason alone they have to leave.

Yep. Radical Islam is the one throwing a faggot off a tower, and moderate Islam are the people cheering at the bottom.

LolAmericans

What is the American way? Grabbing guns and shooting up kids? Think that's one thing you've got in common

The American way is exercising economic hegemony over most of the world :^)

Your country is still young. Eventually you will fall like every 'Empire'.

For what it's worth though, I'm actually in America right now and it is great lol

Only difference with this Empire is, when we fall, we're going to take the entire world with us.

Their leader has a bachelors, masters, and doctorate in islamic studies from an accredited Western university.

I think we can say they are muslims you dense piece of shit.

Because countries like the UK and Sweden are safe havens for muslims.

60 dead now OP

>Up and up it goes, where will it stop, nobody knows!

My captcha was 'select all images with a commercial truck'

TOO SOON Sup Forums

Some kraut predicted that around this time America will transition from republic to empire.

Lol that's just a myth. He was an unimpressive shy autist who's grown up interpreting crazy things in the Quran

60 CONFIRMED DEAD SO FAR REPORTED BY BBC

Soon all of Europe will explode into tiny bits of retarded historical sentimentalism and failed multiculturalism.

The flies really make the pic.

>Jihadists said it so it must be true

France should come out of Europe like the UK did and take back control - start deporting these fuckbags and get control of its borders.

I wish.

Will never happen sadly

But HeS not a terrorists my son.

As to why France is so "at odds" with the terrorists or whatever: it's a very large country, with great social differences, a particularly odd colonialistic past that drove unfathomable amounts of people apart and to wars, and a great deal of those conflicts drove these people to france when that was possible, taking their mentalities and differences with them.
Too tired for a long and proper deduction/explanation now.

Soooo...

>tl;dr lots of sandniggers here in France bros

Long story short: there's loads of unhappy people in france due to inequality in the social system and often no proper representation, and a great deal of their former colonies are mostly muslims. Which at some point moved to france so loads of muslims there.

exactly, thanks for summarizing that for me

cause it's fake and they can say je suis blah blah
which looks like it is a play on jesus
evil

France should declare Islam an enemy ideology.

lol how many terrorist attacks in France have been Muslim and compare to how many weren't

Made me chuckle
Well memed

bullies like picking on the weak

shoutout to any actual human beings unfortunate enough to be in france

73 DEAD

Will they beat last November's Bataclan score?

if you look at the people that were present, that's a pretty bad ratio... there were around ten thousands..

B A C K
A A
C C
K K