Sexy teacher thread

Sexy teacher thread

bump

I doxxed her once.
Forgot who it is. Maybe later, Dota first

Damn, shes fine

Not directly a teacher, but reminds me of my teachers ass. Does it count?

Yeah. I hear ya. I doxxed her too. Forgot name also. I'll find out later, going to be a gigantic faggot first

Any facebook pictures of her?

good post

Underrated post

i like how when she accelerates forward her skirt due to air drag lags behind a little bit and you can see the outline of her crotch

no

jesus

source?

I want to suck her toes

>kfc on the board
of course the nigress is paying attention

she looks like a thicke version of oliva wilde

>WHEN SHE ACCELERATES FORWARD

HOLY SHIT DUDE. REALLY?

i would love to see pictures 1 - 6!

Her tits are so fucking round, perky and overall perfect

If she was my teacher i'd be failing exams and passing biology, fuck me I wonder when she'll be fired for being too sexy

....what?
are you implying things can only accelerate one direction?
Or are you implying everyone should always assume the direction a thing is moving is forward?

what, is the wording incorrect

She wants the person filming this. Lucky mother fucker. I bet too much of a beta to even notice it so probably didn't score. Lame

One of them is even a nude

I can't find a flaw. She's fucking perfect.

my dick is diamonds in anticipation!

Kayle's face looks unfortunate

I never knew how badly I need that in my life until you just said it jfc

She knew she was being filmed, what the fuck she twirled for the person filming. Sauce

oh my god, you too. the autism is strong.

jesus.

That's from her bra. No matter how fucked up her boobs may be, a good fitting bra will fix that.

Maybe, since you are one person and more than one person has raised question, you should try explaining yourself.

leave me alone please

keep going user!

samefag.

Or is it about the way he was talking?
I assumed English was not his first language.

I wonder if the person filming banger her. She wants whoever it was. But filmer probably to beta to even notice her cues

link the post you are calling same fag and I'll prove your wrong.

I always wondered why KFC is written on the whiteboard

she is built for titty fucking and covering her face with cum!

It's not fair, Im not against creepshots and vids but if whoever dud this took this home and didn't notice that shit they really should kill themselves

are you fucking kidding me these teachers are so hot

how about those nudes?

What cues? She looks over maybe a couple times, probably wondering why some guy is standing there with his phone pointed at her

I'm getting there.
This is the last decent clothed pic. Then nude

you can't deny the trips!!

that keyboard is filthy

i would love to bend her over just a little more and fuck her hard from behind making those tits flop in the wind!

yes, more of those legs.

i dont go to school but here is one i saved from another user

Here you go
Looking pretty good for having a kid
Have a prego pic, but it doesn't look great

Does anyone have a link to these videos? I'm on my phone so I can't watch

But she's not outside...

She isn't just looking over..... I have replayed these videos a handful of times and damn the filmer is lucky. Look at where her shoulders are pointing... her feet... zoom and see how her eye keeps going back. The person filming is on her mind. I don't know who it was but they probably sat outside across the hall pretending to be texting or gaming or something to take these. And these wouldn't have been that person's first videos taking them... to have access to even make this video and the attraction to the teacher implies some form of relationship be it teacher student, maybe another faculty member filmed it. Bit her body is squarter off to the camera almost the whole two videos... I don't even know why I explained this. If you don't understand than you don't deserve to.

fuuuuuck she's hot! i would love to see her prego pic too

No, the guy was talking about when she moved forward. Not the rotation.
She walks forward, her dress presses against her crotch. The guy was just being a dick though.

the motion of the titties makes the wind

Face was all swollen the whole time she was preg

>Bit her body is squarter off to the camera

Got more pregnant pictures?

Dude seriously tap and hold the damn picture, open in new tab,press play. It's fuckin 2016 learn some god damn shit already

3>1>2

>Resorts to violence as an initial reaction
Typical nigger logic.

damn she has awesome titties!! any more nudes of her? also, what's the story with how you got the nudes?

I don't know man. Maybe I'm an autist, but it just looks like her walking around during a lesson, occasionally looking into the hallways to see someone there.

Nah didn't save any others.
Forgot this one though

This kept me from dropping engineering

You got some good motivation there.

dear god would love more of her in that top.

that guy on the first row inspecting the luscious gluteal hemispheres

mm

I'm typing on my phone and I don't care to proofread. Give yourself a gold star and a pat on the back for the "greentext" being all you took from what I wrote.

Nudes got shared around by everyone that knows her. Whole fuckign town has seen her tits. Must have.

Oh of course why hadn't I thought of that? Oh yeah maybe because webms dont fucking play on phones you fucking faggot

3>1>2

do you have a folder named 3>1>2 or sth

this genuinely a teacher? holy fuck I'd never wish to graduate.

I'll try and dig up some more goof FB pics.
What would you do to this slutty teacher?

And you have a point. I could very well be the over confident in my ability to read body language autist. But I'm so autistic it's artistic. I have a 6th sense about body language. It doesnt lie. She feels some sort of attraction to the person filming. Otherwise her feet would've been facing the class she was teaching... are you following me? But her arms closed off a couple of times and it didn't look like she knew what to do with her arm at her side. Maybe she's camera shy bit why is she focused on the person outside of the class rather than the class she's teaching. Watch the videos a couple of times and absorb it all in and get back to me

fuck her in the arse
pussy is for fags

fuckn yea non good luck and thanks bro always need more fap materials.

She is the perfect blend of cute and womanly and fuckable.

Cute + fuckable > "beautiful".

at my age, i know a bunch of teachers that are pretty hot. most of them are freaks too.