1.You are a woman's reproductory/sexual organ

1.You are a woman's reproductory/sexual organ
2.Your brutally honest opinion on India and Indians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI
i.imgur.com/8Gbd1OW.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most civilized cunt in the region except for the fact that the streets overflow with poo. Seriously, why the fuck can't India into basic hygiene?

there are too many indians and chinese in canada

india has lots of potential. they should stay the course, ignore the haters and keep doing what comes naturally to indians -- which is to learn from others, grow and teach the world.

my ancestor :)

there are too few indians and chinese in canada

1. faggot
2. Your food is delicious guys. btw I only know 1 indian so i can't answer that question, but he is cool and quiet.

>aus
Disgusting apes. Never done anything worth noting in their entire history. IMHO the only races that should be Allowed to exist are Whites and Eastern Asians. They are ugly shit skins.

I like indians but you guys stink up a gym very well.

You need to leave your caste system ideals at home. Also some of you guys really need to look up what deodorant is and what it does.

chang, fuck off

They can be good people, and they helped build most of my country's buildings , but Jesus Christ some of them are creepy as fuck.

I ask myself the same question everyday.

Hello Pajeet how is the Western life treating you?

>but Jesus Christ some of them are creepy as fuck.
>some
By some you mean 99.526383% then yes.

Horror

yeah fuck off chang, both indians and chinese need to fuck off like i said here

uh oh

>feces reaching Antarctica.
>even South America to some degree.

There needs to be a wall, built around India. With an airtight dome, to keep the poo smell inside

Pretty cool! I like its neighbours too.
Cricket!!!
Nice food!!!
Interesting culture and heritage!!!
Indians migrate to Aus a lot, some aren't that great. I notice many are not socially aware or considerate - just from my interactions with them. Sometimes they do things that are rude or inappropriate, seemingly for selfish reasons. They just seem to intentionally disregard and disrespect other people and the systems in place (not all of them). Indian accents are mocked a lot but they're fine really. When I was a kid my step-father knew an Indian guy, as they worked together. He (step-father) invited him over and he cooked a curry for everyone whilst chatting for like 3 hours (with some assistance). Nice guy and nice food.

Sadly it's poverty-stricken though. As well as being plagued by a number of other problems, it's getting better though (I think). The whole region is; superpower by 2070 desu!

I work in Silicon Valley and most of my coworkers are Indian.
Tbh they are pretty fucking sick and are no different from whites. I'm a slav btw

also this comedic sketch series is nice
youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI

Where are you from lad? You seem way too energetic to be one of us.

alice springs cunt
usually im a cynical, depressive cunt but i thought id be nice

1.cunt
2.the aryans in india are cool, the niggers in the south and north are the problem

got cg? post telegram if you wanna trade

There are no Aryans in India wtf. And ironically Southern India is >>> Northern India.

>Aryans
>IN INDIA

KEK

Who do you bond better with? Indians or Whites?

Hey you guys stop the pop meme. There's no poo in streets here.
Fight me irl.

Free Kashmir
Azadi, azadi, azadi

Contrary to what Neo-Nazi propagandists might say, "Aryan" simply means "Indo-European". Even in the 1930's, the academic world was already well aware of how pseudo-scientific and ridiculous Hitler's racial theories were.

I hate your disgusting people and country, you all smell like shit, are incredibly unhygienic and filthy, lacking even the most basic aptitude for cleanliness, your communities in my country are by the far the dirtiest and most rundown in the country, trash fucking everywhere, the entire place smelling like shit, rivers and parks absolutely full of rubbish. You're all absurdly rude, uncouth and unreliable, I once had an indian man spit a rotten as fuck orange bile right at my feet while I was walking by and when I confronted him he genuinely didn't see anything wrong with what he did, and you have got to be some of the scumiest people I have ever met, I once bought a chocolate bar from an indian convenience store, and it wasn't until I bit into it that I realised it was fucking rotten, so I check the date and guess what? He's fucking selling chocolate bars that went out of date 2 years ago

Indo-European is a wide, wide brush. """Aryan""" Indians are just as brown as regular ones.

>pseudo-scientific and ridiculous Hitler's racial theories were.
Not really. We know they're ridiculous now but that was what normal people believed back then.

I really dislike the culture and it's people. So much hipocrisy and unequality, yet they feel they somehow are morally superior to the western culture.

Is not right to eat with your right hand, but it is okay to shit in the open.

Is okay to feed rats and monkeys in temples while kids on the same street are starving.

Is not okay to eat cow, but it is to export it's meat and make profit.

And the list goes on. Honestly, the only countries that I think they do worse than Mexico are places like Pakistan, India and Africa.

>Pakistan, India and Africa.
Add Saudi Arabia and Northern Africa to the list.

Sure but "normal people" weren't the academic world. The academic world was mostly just a tiny fraction of the population who were intellectuals.

>ctrl+f "poo"
>only 3 hits

Colour me surprised

polack liberating 2.0 when?

POOOOLLLLLLAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD

obviously you two don't know your race :^)
the indian is just mad because he's a dravidian

Thank god it was already deleted

I wish they could be great again

kek

Amazing food, impressive (if somewhat cucked) history, vibrant culture. Just need to give up retarded superstitions like using cow piss as medicine.

And really, for the love of all things holy, learn to poo in loo.

Hit the fuck out of a cricket ball, haggle over the price of scotch

Flag
Havent had anything against any indians ive met and know personally, but fuck some of uour governments (both national and especially state)
meme
2004 Tsunami wave amplitude map

Third world shithole. Not as unsafe as most third world shitholes. Ally of the west. So you're okay in my book.

>Amazing food, impressive (if somewhat cucked) history, vibrant culture.
Top kek you'r going to have to give a source for these m8o.

>normal people believed
you mean stupid idiots

Also, Indian shopkeepers across the globe like to scare customers away by harassing them.

POO IN LOO

>meme

picrel :^ j

>the academic world was already well aware of how pseudo-scientific and ridiculous Hitler's racial theories were
the academic world invented those theories dumb cunt

>You are a woman's reproductory/sexual organ
THAT'S MY FETISH
i.imgur.com/8Gbd1OW.jpg
>brutally honest opinion on India and Indians
Ugly smelly country, ugly smelly people. Work hard despite eating shit.
That's about it.