After all these years of thinking he was an arrogant faggot...

after all these years of thinking he was an arrogant faggot, i just realized he is actually a decent person and i can no longer hate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVxA2ArVP1U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IyXxoyyFr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About time you finally woke up

ok

I don't hate you either with those trips

the memes were too strong

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

what, did his new tan make him brown enough for you to worship now?

He's actually just autistic.
>the two GOATs are both autistic

wow i hate messi now

he is a caring, gentle and good person

only cucks and furry hate him

prove me wrong

he gets that stigma for carrying about how he looks and behaves during the games.
If you actualy watch football regulalry and not once every 2 years, you would know that Ronaldo loves his fans and isnt afraid of taking screenshots with them.
He isnt arrogant at all, just loves how he looks.

same
felt so bad for him at the start
and then he made it

He's good guy, you just have to see him in some interviews when he is more opened.

He literally tries the hardest, first to come to training ground and the last to leave every time. An absolute perfectionist. I follow him ever since his first day at Manchester, and he's really deserved this trophy.

i knew that but i always felt like he put up an act. tonight i realized i was wrong

its wtf not wow

This. It's just media bs to make Ronaldo the bad guy and Messi the good boy when in fact it's the opposite

you finally took the red pill

This, I respect him a lot because it's clear that he isn't as naturally gifted as someone like Messi but he manages to get to that level anyway through sheer determination and hard work.

they have to be a sign

>Screenshots
My little user cannot be this cute.

wow what a great player!

congratulations, you are not an edgy 13 yr old faggot anymore

meh, just bad luck, if it makes you feel any better Le Cut Inside Man is still my favorite player,Nederbro.

sorry, photos.
I've been here to long..

tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

maybe Donaldo was the good guy after all

>just bad luck
are you serious?

if he fell and got up and went on with the game you could say that

the fact he got up and cried that he didn't get a foul for tripping over his own feet is fucking pathetic, but of course you know that already

Its not that he failed to hit the ball
its because his dramatique right after it

we all pull a muller now and then but his pretense of innocence is disgusting

he pulls this shit a million times and people only feel sorry for him when he legit gets injured or when portugal broke their ancient curse (today)

The media just makes him look like a prick and put him against Messi a lot
True football fans love both autistic GOATs

This, I used to think he was a cunt but was cheering them on partly for him

Same.
TIL Ronaldo>>>>Memessi

he makes himself look like a prick by doing stupid things like his conduct during extra time

>win 1 (one) game in 90 minutes against a weak WALES side
>crowned chimpanze of urop

why is this allowed?

>screenshots
when the nerd is strong in you

He's pretty weird, he has completely arrogant moments that make him look like a complete narcissist, but then he goes and does something based for fans and you just can't be mad at him.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVxA2ArVP1U

>tfw Ronaldo and Hitler were the good guys

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he is actually a decent person
Tell that to the mother of his son

>With Ronaldo, the jews lost
BASED

>screenshots
Hello, fellow Sup Forumstard

>screenshots
That aside, you're spot on

Wow, he tried to take advantage of a fuck up to try and get a free kick in a dangerous position.
>never played football
>inb4 you're a dick.

He paid her to fuck off instead of mooching from him for her entire life.

You just don't understand his passion for winning, the way he went out and encouraged his teammates, he has true leadership skills

Think he'll be a good future coach lads?

>can no longer hate him.
nobody realy hate him in first place

Paid a hitman to end her more like.

Nothing wrong with that.

>the way he went out and encouraged his teammates
Yes, once it went to extra time.

POO

Mendes, pls.

They were doing fine without him though. Better, in fact.
Only in Ronaldo's narcissitic brain does he think it's neccessary for him to come out and reassure the team he's okay and then give them his blessing to try and win the game without him.

Its called encouraging your team mates. That's what a true captain does. Unlike the argentinian manlet fraud.

He is the Captain of the team. It was expected. Morale wins games.

Yeah, I thought the same during the match. Messi will never be, but Ronaldo could become an amazing manager, cementing his position as the goat of all goats.

KEK

I don't hate the lad, I just hate all the media that's gonna be saying TSUUU mu Ballon d'Oro, mu best goat of ever and ever, and all the shit they talk.
Honestly, he had a crappy EURO but not body is going to say that.

> ronaldo
> manager
pick only one, seriously he's not manager material. He just like all the attention and shit that's why he was there.

Maybe it's just like that in America, but in Europe he's hated by the media and the public.

Unfortunately I think that injury is the start of the end for Ronaldo.. And he will continue to pick up more little Niggles as he gets older and lose ability... But I will never forget that Debut against Fulham that the cocky little so and so made, it was breathtaking I knew then he would be great

>he tried to take advantage of a fuck up
should be a yellow card for any theatrics

Messi is a cheating fuck

You are telling me that he can't be the next special one?

Reminder that Ronaldo is the current reigning and defending European Champion with both Real and Portugal.

So why were poortugal so shit at the World Cup ?

A fucking birth pod m8

The man is an Omar tier faggot

Based, but still a batty boy

He's just going to turn into a fox in the box

I don't care that he cares, this was never a reason of why people hated him.
People hate him because he's self-absorbed to the point of being called a narcissist. All the little shit he does, like taking a pose everything he misses for the cameras, tearing a bit his shirt before a free kick even if he didn't score 40 of them, running for celebrating even before scoring the penalty, looking sad because a team mate taped the goal inside instead of him..
So yeah he gives his blood and acts cool with the kids, that's just not enough for me not to dislike him.

Debut was actual against Bolton lol

He was better here than he is now.. He's over the hill now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IyXxoyyFr8

Me too friend. Ronaldo, as I have come to realize, is actually the good guy

don't listen to him

>that's just not enough for me not to dislike him.
this

yeah, and >you should have won a WC by now.

Holy shit rekt

You think he's on his tippy toes?

He's just a different player. He went from flashy winger to killer 9. He's way better like that but he's probably on the downhill right now.

are you me?

i quess not, i would never get drips

I started rating Ronaldo when he stopped being a Denilson/Quaresma tier trickster in Manchester United. He's a good lad, goofy af

Ronaldo always does pretty based supporter interactions and surprise visits but then again he's the highest paid guy in futbol and essentially the face of le futbol.

Messi is a complete cum guzzling prima donna who literally stood up kids he agreed to meet (and was paid). The only reason Messi is shilled is because Portugal is big bad colonialist "rich" (kek) Yuropoor country compared to shitty ultra leftist Argentina who has nothing so media pushes Messi

Even Hitler had his lighter moments

The way he supported his team beside the manager was fucking beautiful

Did I hit a nerve
Take back your rabid vampire player please

wew

Your butthurt is so sweet dear croissant

Literally no one in Europe gives a shit about Portugal's colonial past you delusional nigger.

Yeah but you're a dirty French twat.

Bailed out by England every time.

No more mon ami.

KEK, but maybe no, because he's slouching and it means he doesn't care -at all- how tall he looks in the photo

We aren't in Europe any more old bean

Daily reminder that Portugal are our oldest ally

ronaldo has the mindset of a child. that's why we hate him when he has a tantrum and can't help love him when he's so happy

messi by contrast is grown man who can look after himself.

He's literally going to prison

>We aren't in Europe any more old bean
are you retarded?

This would have been succesful If you posted Van Brockhorst piledriver. The ratking just amuses me.

Are you a faggot?

>Portugal's colonial past
That past is solely responsible for bringing you tea, mate.

Cheers mate.

I realized this a few years ago. I hve no idea what made me even dislike him in the first place

Took you long enough Hans. Also trips pretty much confirm this was the right choice. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>quitting the NT because they can't win titles
>grown man mindset

lmao

don't bum me donaldo

Yeah because 15th century trade routes matter still.

>this level of delusion