I just bought this, will it worth the money?

I just bought this, will it worth the money?
I can't get laid anyway

No, it's not even a dildo

how the fuck do you fit your dick in that

I have the pink lady vortex... dude best orgasm I've ever had & I've fucked a few chicks (I'm 19)

doesn't hurt that op's dick is probably the size of a vienna sausage.

you need lots of lube. it also stretches

pretty sure my dick is like the size of the plastic around it, so rip.. atleast if it looks like it does in the pic irl

>pretty sure my dick is like the size of the plastic around it, so rip
lol pretty sure it isnt

they're really big irl

meh nvm, second glance not really

The diameter of the plastic is way bigger than you think.

These are not the size of a normal flashlight. More like the flashlights from the first jurassic park.

Like a coffee can.

As a college student who is stressed the fuck out most of the time and doesn't have time for dates all the time, only having had 2 girlfriends and 2 fuck buddies in my entire life and being a complete Satyriasis (addicted to sex), my fleshlight has legit stopped me from going completely insane and fucking a hole into my wall. I've blown a huge fat load into my fleshlight at least over 5000 times over the span of 5 years (I've had 3 fleshlights). Yes, it's literally the best money I've ever spent, orgasms are intense as fuck, not as good as sex, but definitely different in a good way.

yea, looks alot bigger in her hand

Female 19 here...would you let me watch? one of my biggest kinks is guys with those kind of toys (fleshlights, silicone dolls etc.)

tits with timestamp, or you're a guy

OP just post a picture of your Toy with your Dick inside!

Post tits first

are you op?

I have the tori black anal fkeshlight AMAZING. Faye reagan and sasha grey pocket pussy and farrah abraham pussy and ass mold. You will cum buckets compared to normal jacking off

yea

tits or gtfo

I might let you watch me fuck mine...

I bought one a couple months ago, I have the vagina looking one with the mini lotus texture, great money well spent, takes a little getting used to but it helps when I am not getting laid

wow fag
be a proud boy and join no wanks you faggot

well OP can give me his kik or whatever and I will prove I am a girl as soon as I get to see the toy ;)

If you need this you are clearly a fucken loser

join no wanks be a proud boy and fuck REAL girls

If wanking is 1 and sex is 100 then sex toys are like 10 on the scale, way better than jackin it but no where near as good as sex, factors of 10

sounds so damn nice god

bigdickdan69

I am a chick Id rather have someone who fucks those toys than a male whore. Plus sharing a man with a toy/silicone doll is so hot !

emilycat988

they are so nice sometimes tho

My kik is jendbdgbnen i can make homemades to show you

Nope. Overpriced junk.

wanna watch me fuck mine? I was about to use this thing soon anyway...

btw picture for size reference

>pretty sure my dick is like the size of the plastic around i
The plastic around it has a circumference of more than 12". I'm pretty sure you are full of shit.

rabb.it/Garrison323

Not OP, but I might do it for you

Read up, I corrected myself.

Wife bought me 6 of these
3 pack of the fleshlights 3 packs of the beer cans.
the fleshlight lady and trainer are great the rest are mediocre the butt is the worst.
The beer cans are a little short , pretty tight. The mouth is GREAT, the pussy is mediocre the butt is crappy.

In all they require a LOT of lube, i reccomend a big bottle of astro glide.
NO OIL BASED lube NO SUGAR or "flavored" lube.
You will need a box of corn starch.
They pick up lint and hair quickly , they tend to smell , they require a full cleaning after 2 or so uses assuming you dont cum in them. Drying them takes the longest and requires them out in the open to air dry, i suggest to roll in a towel loosely and leave ends open to air, point a fan at it if you can. Lastly every 2-3 weeks you need to powder it with corn starch.
This will keep the rubber "fresh" and soft, vs tacky and gummy.

A FRESH fleshlight feels 90% to the real deal
I dont reccomend getting the vibrators for it, they really dont help.

Have kik I'll let u watch

...no one?

bump

double bump

sure