What did I do wrong Sup Forums

What did I do wrong Sup Forums

I wanted to make my brothers free, not violent and racist against whites

I feel you

The death of Martin was the end of the black race and the birth of the niggers. Today only a few blacks exist in america.
Thankfully blacks in other countrys that aren't their own aren't that bad.

Is this not the freedom I gave to them? All they want now is for blacks to be superior then whites.

Neither a Negro or a White is superior, we are all the same. I never asked for violence, all I ask is for peace and freedom

I know this feel all to well bro

Would a cop ever draw his gun (let alone shoot) a blond haired, blue-eyed white girl for a traffic violation?

That's the problem. Prejudice, unfairness and police brutality targeted at a specific demographic.

depends on what the person you described did if she reaches for anything without the cop telling her to do so then she gets what she gets they shot an old asian lady not to long ago in NC she had a meat cleaver i think

There will always be bad apples with the good apples, life isn't all peaceful.

People only cared about me now because I am black and gave "freedom", this "freedom" I gave was to make blacks non-segregated against whites and other ethnics race.

What I done was to help, not solve with violence

my protests were very peaceful. Today they are violent, and what happen at Dallas makes me disgusted.

This is not the freedom I wanted

Why can't anyone understand what I really wanted to do.

Shit argument, user. Blonde haired blue eyed white girls are not committing 1/10000th of the crime (as a demographic) than black males are.

They are also not offing their own and saying fuck the police in record numbers.

Grow up, you fucking crybaby. Welcome to reality.

god damn OP

my god,

SOMEONE BUMP THIS

Ima bump this

stop living in your shitty safe-space

life is not some fairtale

real life is shit

deal with it fag

bumpin

DONT 404 ON ME

SOMEONE BUMP PLEASE

I DONT WANNA GET THE THREAD 404

Why can't I help all these Niggas, uncle Martin?

The Jews got to them m8. They're brainwashed now and behaving exactly in the way the Jews want them to- incredulously.

who are you bitch?

Using the word "niggas or "nigger" will not get you anywhere, the correct term is "Negros".

Did my death really mattered or was it because i'm black

Is this what are founding fathers fought for?

Did they fight for Social Justice or for Independence?