Ok, so serious question time - what do we do about the muslims?

Ok, so serious question time - what do we do about the muslims?

I'm European and a liberal, but this shit is getting out of hand.

So, do you guys have any ideas? And I mean realistic ones, not shit like "kill them all".

What do we do about the refugees? Obviously they can't integrate with civilized society, but at the same time we can't lock them up in concentration camps.

And what do we do about all the shitty so called countries in the middle east? We can't nuke them... so what do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRCPRKgAaTg
youtube.com/watch?v=sT4cFLhaDTs
youtube.com/watch?v=0f-R08toyUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A752wR2zXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=50h0sV_DqXA
youtube.com/watch?v=xEb2nRYQa44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

well stop letting them in, for starters

Trump isn't even wrong about that one

pol is that way ------------>

you need to do something with yourself.....

the first dont lie yourself...... and dont believe in your lies......only people with power can support terrorism.....

the power is USA RUSSIA EUROPE ,,,, JEWS...... so terrorism is your production.....

i don have any inormation in which non muslim countries you can find muslim army????

you have european army and usa army everywhee in muslim countries......

so......use ur mind......

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=YRCPRKgAaTg

youtube.com/watch?v=sT4cFLhaDTs

youtube.com/watch?v=0f-R08toyUQ

The Jews became the richest, most powerful per capita ethnic group in the world though... it worked out for them pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=A752wR2zXe4

For starters, stop letting the refugees into your countries and refuse permanent legal status to those already there

Pretty much all solutions are dehumanising. Not that you could call the sandniggers in europe right now humans.

I guess forced sterilisation could be the key. They can fuck, which they like. They can still live. They simply wouldn't be able to procreate.

And this is probably even more useful in sub-sahara, where the rral savages live.

why you never ask .... for ....

youtube.com/watch?v=50h0sV_DqXA

the same signs of terrorism and kiling in palestine in one place....

Why isn't killing them all an option?

I'm all for that, but what about the people who seriously have no where else to go?

I mean, if I had to live in fucking Syria, I would leave too

everyone in the world need to teach those facts ......

youtube.com/watch?v=xEb2nRYQa44

...people will get mad

it is the only option.

Europe and US is doomed, not letting them in anymore is just slowing it down but niggers and sandniggers reproduce so much more then intellectual people, this race can just be lost.

Go to Asia and lock the (countries) door there, thats kind of my plan

There is no easy answer sorting muslims is like herding cats only much more smelly

>Sup Forums

We should lock them up or kill them. I'm a liberal too, and that's my honest opinion. You can't integrate animals into society.

Does your plan have any other options ?

Well, for the ones that are already here - surveillance and they have to check in every week at their local office where a case worker talks to them and if they suspect anything, they call the authorities. Anyone who breaks the law, even the smallest crime, gets deported back to whatever shithole they cam from.

And anyone who wants to enter Europe has to take a course for a month about how to fucking live here and successfully finish it, otherwise they get deported.

And as far the middle east is concerned, we select one country that the military can manage, we give a deadline of two months in which anyone can come in - with heavy security checks and authentication, we set up camps and everything.... And after the deadline we just bomb EVERY FUCKING THING for the next two months until there's nothing left.

And then we can all start over.

We create a united muslim nation in the heart of India. It worked out for the Jews

It is genocide and lose of possible mind and body power.

As much as you want to belive in white supremacy, Europe was hardly the only civilization. Civilization didn't even start in Europe for starters.

Turkishfag here. (yes yes cockroach, kill da moslem and all that. I am a deist for fucks sake) Only way to stop this shit is to stop refugees, get into middle east, carpet bomb the shit out of it and let NATO sweep the rest. Taking history into account my country will be the spearhead again considering the services we rendered in Korean Wars. Anyone who has a little knowledge about economics and politics knows that war is a last resort, but it has come to that.

After the fireworks and champagne, UN should sent refugees back, give them some money, and leave them under a multi-country military supervision and let them sort it out themselves.

stop letting them in you dumb cunt.
Europe is letting the middle east shit all over them with their sand nigger scum.
also build a wall

Moi j'ai la solution : virer Bachar, ouvrir nos portes à ceux qui fuient la guerre et arreter d'aller les exploiter avec nos entreprise multinationales pour plutot les aider à développer leurs propres programmes sociaux

>Wasting this many resources to bomb them instead of targeting and poisoning them

Are they really?

>realistic options

are you serious

The solution is simple, send them back.

>what are secret services

The whole point of Europe is a free society, multiculturalism and open borders. The refugees and a humanitarian problem and we can't just not let them in...

...although, to be honest, I would have no problem with that.

edgyasfuck.jpg

Not only are you a hitler admirer and right wing but you also don't know any history apparently.

Hitler admired Islam. He described their ideals and behavior as "truly chivalrously".

so we just round up anyone who is not white, maybe stuff them into trains, maybe drop them off in a camp... oh wait.

>I was being totally serious with that pic you guys

>we can't just not let them in...

Nice knowing you, Europe. But in 70 years, your "guests" are going to destroy you and claim your continent in the name of Islam.

Not even kidding. They've been trying you conquer you for millennia. And you kust... let them in? And refuse to get rid of them when they start killing and raping you, just like they always did?

You deserve this. You literally ask for this. Die on your knees, apologizing for the "Islamophobia" that drove your killers to violence.

send sandniggers back to where they came from and not let them back but no because equality and all that bullshit, people are dumb as fuck.

fair, but if not bringing in refugees keeps your own people safe, then fuck the refugees

Can't you type like a normal person?

>we can't lock them up in concentration camps.
>And what do we do about all the shitty so called countries in the middle east? We can't nuke them

Why not? Seriously, why not?

because hitler understood religion for what it is: an instrument to control people. And islam is best suited for this cause.

>build walls around their sand home
>close borders
>close all trade routes
>deny flight within airspace
>station navy off their coast
>all muslims must live in muslim sand land
>regular patrols to seize weaponry and technology that is more advanced than a rock
>escapees shot on sight

send them back to their ashtrays

Right, because once the people we let in are 90 years old they will rape and pillage Europe....
You're an idiot kek

this is the only logical solution

True, I agree. But also, most terrorist attacks in Europe were carried out by second generation muslims, meaning people who were born here...

And that's a problem we can't solve by telling refugees to fuck off...

>how does reproduction work?

rather solid plan

you cannot be serious

Nah m8 it's far easier. You forcefully make them stand in a line, a shia next to a few sunnis. Give the shias knives. Problem solves itself.

lol so basically this

If they grow up here with us they have no reason to be violent.

Honest debate doors open and prevent their babies from growing up in hate religious environment. It starts with the kids, then they get older and spread the shit.

Why can't we put them in concentration camps and fucking nuke them? Nothings stopping us.

there is literally only one solution and its the one everyone thinks is wrong. we either wipe them out or they will always be doing this and soon enough they will win. they will take over countries whether by force or by immigrating and changing everything about it to suit them and them only.
the world got way to soft in the past 2-3 centuries and now no one has the balls to do what needs to be done. im just hoping they get a dirty bomb or a nuke and use it soon so we can speed up what everyone knows is coming

If they cutt the heads of other people why should we not?

Odd since the second generation are the ones that become most radicalized.

>EU liberal fag here

I wanna be accepting and inclusive of regular Muslims who live here. Because all throughout history, racism and xenophobia have constantly ended in bloodshed and misery for everyone.

And I know ISIS are doing this so that we'll all go full-fag mode and have an all out race war with them, which will probably end in nuclear winter.

But when shit like this happens, it's fucking hard. It's hard to be constantly slapped in the face and turn back with a smile. But non-violence the only solution that will beat them.

Sippenhaftung

Umm, a lot of the terrorist attacks (the Paris attacks for example) were carried out by muslims who were here before.

yeah, unless people treat them like shit and think they're terrorists, which happens all the time.

So one day they say fuck it and they drive a truck through a crowd of people.

What are they indeed?

But only because we weren't nice enough.

Southern Europoor here. Just a few point you should think.
Why you considere killing them all a non-realistic idea?
Islam vs West is a cultural war. Liberal retards think that they are won with "ideas, progressive thinking" and all this bullshit. But war is WAR. There is only a 2 way to peace with Islam, submit to them, or submit them.
Several parts of Europe were under centuries long siege/domination by muslims until they said "Fuck you" and murdered them all the way back to the middle East.

Fortunately the West still has 2 big advantages: technology and reluctant allies. Were western Europe leaders to carpet bomb the middle East, technical supremacy would be unmatched, as Russia would welcome the move.

If you study the history of Islam, there is only one conclusion available: Islam is probably the only religion that has managed to keep its values and priorities for a millenium. In fact, going back more than a thousand years you can find a more tolerant and open version of Islam. They are slowly walking backwards in the path of human society development. If religions are at worst an illness of the souls and at best a necessary evil, Islam is a fuckin sentient supervillanous mental AIDS.

tl,dr: any human being that loves freedom understand the need to water the tree of human liberties with the blood of tyrants and their accomplices. Go crusades style.

mh I also think about going to the Swiss, at least they have probably much more time until developing to Aleppo

But Asian plan gets more and more serious

>any human being that loves freedom understand the need to water the tree of human liberties with the blood of tyrants and their accomplices.

whoa, I like this

did you come up with that?

Is France totally unprepared for any terrorist attack

I don't think that's how people think you fucking retarded millennial

I have been saying this for years.

They are a civilsation that is a good 600 years behind the wester world. Seriously.
We cannot deal with them. It is like letting apes live among us and simply hoping for the best.

They will not cath up to modern civilsation in a generation or two. They COULD probably make good progress but here is the catch: they don't want to. They want to turn everything into the shitholes that their homecountries are. And then they move on to the next modern society and destroy that from within.

They are going to lead the world into a second dark age and they do not even care.

user have you ever been to the middle east where there are peaceful or regular muslims? a small portion are truly against isis for the reason of isis is wrong but most who are against them are only against them because they are different sects or would lose power under them. a lot of the population actually supports the end goal of no more western life and islamic rule being worldwide. they dont support isis but they dont oppose them either so when they have info on where weapon caches are, outposts, attacks gonna be made they dont tell because then that would be against there religion.
yes some muslims are indeed fine but most are on board with the isis and dont make any attempt to stop the influence they have. to fight them is to deny your own religion for most of the middle eastern muslims and they would literally die before doing anything against there religion

fucking this

Yes. Thomas Jefferson is alive and well, and posting on Sup Forums.

Faggot.

That's implying they would be like an european. But they're not. They don't care if you're nice to them.

Why do people think they can put themselves in the shoes of a middle-eastern person. They are too different to even be compared to europeans. It's like expecting a cat play fetch with you because your dog can do it.

Bro
Id fucking put every muslim and jew in concentration camps, murder 100k each day, next put them to buen le bodies, and repeat the process until none left

Let's cover all the lethal things in bacon.

well fuck me for not being american. I'm sure you could quote Lenin on a whim

bullshit.

They come here on promises of wealth and free women, then realize that they have NOTHING to offer to anyone, are practically worthless. That hard work is required to achieve something. And they don't want that.
But they see success all around them all the time. Europeans driving nice cars, fucking nice blondes. And they can't have any of the cake, so they get mad. Real mad. Easy target for extrimists.

Their shit religion offers a (bullshit) sense of entitlement and purpose so they go for it.

surprised to see a few anons here who get it

Simple.
>Let sand-niggers continue to emigrate to Europe.
>Europeans emigrate to middle east.
>Sand-niggers ruin Europe and turn it into a shithole like their home.
>Emigrated Europeans benefit from nice weather, large oil supplies and large amount of undeveloped land.
>Middle east becomes new Europe, prosperous and full of thriving life.
>Europe becomes sand-nigger shithole.
>Problem solved

But you are wrong, terrorism is the tool of the weak, those who can not stand up to the might of their enemies.

Your multiculturalism has failed, and most Euro liberals are too uneducated and experienced to even realize that multiculturalism has permeated so deeply into their thoughts.

If people come to your country, they should adopt your culture/language/economy/standards or leave. Now, could they stay Muslim in a flexible culture? Sure, but if they aren't willing to change then you aren't letting in refugees, you're letting in an invasion.

For the countries in the middle east, that's a hard problem that is complex. Simple approach can be applied in general: oppose anyone opposing Israel. They're the only half-way decent, Western, developed country in the region. People who fight that are the enemy.

>thinking they will stop with europe

I'm mostly talking about Muslims who grew up in the EU or were born here. Being inclusive of them makes them our allies instead of ISIS. For the most part.

Stop blaming yourselve, thats one of your main problems. Realize that others, mainly of the muslim faith, are the ones carrying out the aggression

Why compare Lenin and Jefferson? Jefferson was an accomplished genius and Lenin was a failed moron.

But this simply isn't true. Even many Muslim immigrants that are treated well and polled will say shit like it's okay to kill for Islam or that Sharia law should be enforced in Europe. Being nice to people doesn't change them. Expecting them to change, however, can.

I wasn't comparing them you idiot, I'm just saying that I, because I'm not american, can't be expected to know that shit, same as you most likely can't quote Lenin

Everything I learned about international and inter-religious relations I learned from Jew trap media.

Now that I am an expert, let me pontificate to no end about my trite eugenic solutions.........

isn't that basically what the US did in iraq?

AAAAnnnnnndddddd that's a comparison, you idiot. Jefferson's quotes are known around the world because of who he was. If you're equally expecting people to know Lenin, then you're comparing the notoriety of their quotes. Learn to think

Sadly, that is wrong. Very very wrong. And it is also very sad.

I have been a social worker working with turkish kids at a youth centre in germany ~10 years ago. I was rather on the left side, politically.
I had great success with them, playing soccer, talking a lot, playing music and everything. We were friends. They liked the youth centre a lot, spend much time there, I also helped them do their homework and stuff like that, their grades improved etc.

Problem is it were only boys. So i got a female friend of mine to start a group for girls. They had 4 meetings. They went very well, the girls were just as eager as the boys to learn about our culture and everything.

Then, one evening some of "my" turkish kids came to my house. With KNIVES. Threatening to kill me if I would ever try to "lure their women there" again. They were dead serious.

It was then when I realized the cause is lost. These fuckers all need to be kicked out of here.

I quit working in that youth centre

muslims born and rasied in the west are strange. depending on how and where they were raised depends on how they should be considered. if they are raised in the close muslim community then they are highly likely to be just like middle eastern muslims but if they are raised more open then they are less likely to be liek that and be the civilized ones that are no issue.
then comes the hardest part and thast the religion itself. if they do not help isis or do anything against islam they are not muslims. they are shunned and forced out by there own people and religion. islam never got the chance to evolve like every other major religion so it cannot coexist peacefully with the rest of the world. i dont want to say kill all muslims but when the peaceful ones can change to violent simply because they care so much about their religion they dont want to be ostracized

Instead of manyfacturing weapons with oil, we should use pig fat. Granted, only if its possible

>let me tell you why you should never get along with your fellow human beings and should always want fight with them.....