Funny how he says Kanye fell off even though Saint Pablo is better than anything J Cole ever put out

Funny how he says Kanye fell off even though Saint Pablo is better than anything J Cole ever put out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PXg06uQhu8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TURN ME UP

J Cole is fucking shit.

why tho his music is bretty gud

j.cole is not even in the same conversation as kanye.

Are you trying to tell me that Forrest Hills Drive isnt better than The life of Paplo

TLOP >>>> Anything J Cole has ever made

I love rap. Kanye, Run the Jewels, the list goes on

The Life of Pablo is trash, it's just a shitty tidal advertisement.

Anything is better then TLoP.

t. pleb

Wrong

they both suck

at least kanye produced some decent shit like 5/15 years ago

Kanye is still great my dude
TLOP is album of the year

You're literally wrong.

>But le bleached asshole!!!!

Cole is average af. The production on TLOP alone are more interesting than J "shit fart peepee" Cole's whole career

Kanye is for children.

youtu.be/PXg06uQhu8M

this

t. Pitchfork boy
Stop samefagging and talking like you know anything about rap

who the fuck cares about the opinion of a random mom

J Cole is undoubtedly in that spotify playlist. I'll peel off an inch of my skin if he's not.

Protip: I'm not defending Cole.

Kanye is the best hip-hop artists of the decade.
>samefagging
wow what a great argument :^)

Hip Hop is trash genre for plebs and children...

t. 17 year old

see

>le funny meme mom hates kanye so he must be a terrible artist
kill yourself

Lmao how can you say that when all youve listened too is Danny Brown, Young Thug and RTJ

Nice ms paint job too

ITT: Fag(s) missing the point of the first verse of False Prophets and still pretending TLOP was actually acceptable/good album from someone like Kanye.
End your lives you desperate to be patrician yes men fucks.

>I can't argue with you so I'm just gonna name some entry-level artists you probably listen to and call you a samefag
great arguments

I'm not a huge Cole fan but he's a solid rapper and Kanye stans and fucking Uzi fans are just mad

j cole fans are easily worse than both of them put together
and j cole is trash, his most popular song is literally about perving on a chick in class and jizzing in his pants

The Insane Clown Posse is less corny than this dude.

>j cole fans are easily worse
true
>his most popular song is literally about perving on a chick in class and jizzing in his pants
kek it's a good song though

Post your library then
I guarantee you you dont know shit about rap if you think Kanye is the best hip hop of the 2010s

Sup Forums why are you so jealous of j cole?

meme

Wow you plebs just don't get Cole. His music needs some actual fucking brains to understand, unlike Uzi Vert or Yachty or whatever mumble rap bullshit you idiots listen to.

Kayne is past it, get over it, he's a fucking nutcase.

>lmao cole raps about poop and farts alot xD

grow up senpai

because he went platinum with no features

Double platinum

It's about the audience of Kanye's music.

8th graders.

Dipshit.

One of his songs literally plays in the video.

>one 8th grader listens to kanye so obviously only 8th graders listen to kanye
J Cole was in the video too you fucking idiot

see

kanye is for middle schoolers

plain and simple

Jcole fans the type of niggas to use Steve jobs as an excuse on why they didn't go to college

Jermaine's production is relatively similar to some of the more lauded artists of the west coast as well as a hark back to older east coast production. Lyrically, his narratives are simple and poignant with a a surprising level of open-minded approach to topics. It's reminiscent to the approach of the older school of rapping. I like him.

I don't understand his hate on his fanbase, seeing as most aren't obnoxious. Some see him as an infallible genius, but that's fandom, regardless of the artist. Not to mention that that radical thought isn't prevalent through most of his fans. More so, most see a mainstream artist with some depth to his content. Not a terrible thing.

Realistically, you guys, for whatever reason, got your feelings hurt over a track that isn't a diss. Like a goddamn stan.

I don't listen to much Cole tbqh

$50 says you're white.

>mug old school
Fags like you are ruining hip hop
Rock died because every new band became some revival wankoff

You gonna PayPal me the $50 faggot?

Am I the only person on this fucking board who can't fucking stand kanye? I think he is a motherfucking cunt and his music was good when I was in middle school. The last good album he made was Graduation. Everything else afterward has been overhyped trash. That J.Cole song was spot on.

The sampling done on FHD can stand with Kanye's early projects. From an instrumental standpoint he's one of the more consistent artists putting out albums.

the picture of jesus

you're on the wrong website, my mexican friend

everything you said is objectively correct.

Where's my money?

>liking that piece of shit pop-rap trash graduation

It hurts how pleb you are.

lol I don't think he's a purist man. There's nothing wrong with a few present rappers having old school style.
You're a purist if you hate every old school rapper

Has his new album been leaked? If so does anyone have a link?

Pfft! I tried googling a picture of someone punching a scarecrow, but couldn't find anything. To be honest I didn't look too hard. Anyway, quit acting like a bitch.

this actually

j cole is just 'muh feels' black experience coming of age bullshit

he's like the "Dope tm The Movie" of rappers. and he's the closest thing to an industry plant that actually isn't.

I don't hate old school hip hop. I just don't like when fans of hip hop wank on any artist who's doing a lite version of that style
Is jcole good? Sure
Has he made a better album tha illmatic? No
I rather listen to artist who are doing something new than a throwback that's inferior

It's his best album.

Up your ass :^)

>His music needs some actual fucking brains to understand

What did he mean by this?

>Has he made a better album tha illmatic
j cole hasn't made an album better than it was written let alone illmatic.

people keep talking about forest hills but that shit is fun to listen to one time but after that its boring to stomach. that song wet dreamz is so boring

j cole is somewhere between above average and mediocre

See, I was thinking that, but you can't put it past Sup Forums to suddenly turn the conversation into, "lol muh comics"

That was never the case. You hopped on an analysis like it was an opinion, because you're a bitch. A sensitive bitch who can't comprehend what he's reading.

You're a fucking idiot.

nice argument there

may i direct you to >>>/9gag/

this tbqh

>Arguing with reddits finest in shit taste.

People said the same thing about 808s when it came out and yeezus, funny how kanye says yeezus is the only album his happy with I'm listening to ir right now and it sounds like a mix of mbdtf and garage, fuck go listen to the end of new slaves, TLOP is gonna be the same thing.

hahahhahahah

another retard talking about False Prophets like it's more than just a semi-significant track in an otherwise pointless career

go back to /r/hhh