Since they decided to attack France again, hate thread

Since they decided to attack France again, hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBKNrmUPa5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, I hate Pokemongos

I concur with user

Mudslimes are a mangy currently on this planet, a fuckin cancer cells that needs to be eradicated. I won't stop until every single one of them, men, women and children have their head mounted on pikes. They need to be gunned down like dogs with rabies. No mercy. We need to just slash and burn their countries. They don't contribute culturally to anything except for being nonsensically violent. I want to see them all burned.

>fuckin Geneva convention
>mfw these degenerates are safe from the military

Remove kebab

HAPPY DAYS
SUNDAY, MONDAY, HAPPY DAYS,
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, HAPPY DAYS,
THURSDAY, FRIDAY, HAPPY DAYS,
SATURDAY, WHAT A DAY,
ROCKIN ALL WEEK WITH YOU.
THIS DAY IS OURS
WON'T YOU BE MINE. (OH HAPPY DAYS)
THIS DAY IS OURS (OH HAPPY DAYS)
OH PLEASE BE MINE.
HELLO SUNSHINE, GOODBYE RAIN,
SHE'S WEARING MY HIGH SCHOOL RING ON HER CHAIN.
SHE'S MY STEADY, I'M HER MAN,
I'M GONNA LOVE HER ALL I CAN.

GONNA CRUISE HER ROUND THE TOWN,
SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT I'VE FOUND
ROCK'N'ROLL WITH ALL MY FRIENDS
HOPIN' THE MUSIC NEVER ENDS.
THESE HAPPY DAYS ARE YOURS AND MINE (OH HAPPY DAYS)
THESE HAPPY DAYS ARE YOURS AND MINE (OH HAPPY DAYS)
THESE HAPPY DAYS ARE YOURS AND MINE, HAPPY DAYS.

What is the best way an average person can get some vengeance?

I live in a community with pretty much 0 muslims, so there aren't any close enough to kill. I don't work with any muslims either.

There is a mosque about a 20 minute drive away but I don't know shit about bombs and it's not a building that would burn down easy. I've never actually seen anybody gathering there though so I'm not sure if there would be a time to drive by or some shit without being caught.

Any real source that can confirm if he was a muslim?

sounds like user is a way better person than those IS scumbags…

No need, obvs muslim you stupid fag

He killed innocent people

That's all the proof you'll ever need to know it's a muslim

it was a truck full of fireworks and grenades, so it could have been anyone…
get real bitch

>He killed innocent people
>That's all the proof you'll ever need to know it's a muslim
Breivik secret muslim confirmed

So every pilod who has dropped a bomb on an innocents house in Syria is inherently Muslim?

kek
>coming from the race known for wiping out bosnians 20yrs ago
>killed 6million jews
>the current war on terror
>proping up dictators and militia groups
>bring migrants in during 60s and abuse them
>rape so many races that you created a new race...the latinos. along with other mixed race bastards overseas like currently in philipines the orphanges are filled with eurasian kids.
>thailand so many kids are abused every year by westerners that make ritherham like nothing.
>colonialism and wiping out native americans aboriginies maoris and hawaiians whom arent majority in their lands.
>constantly pushing their culture and westernize and feminize other countries.

you tell other races to suck it up and quit complain but yet you cry the most over less.
but i wouldnt say lets kill all white people like you people say about blacks or muslims. since you are already doing that to yourselves by not marrying n breedin with your women and not rearing nirmal kids in normal settings. youre just niggers with good credit in terms of morality.
may as well take bets when your marriages are gonna break down and you go the step parent route since over half of you cant keep it.

stay mad and cry harder.

I hate Islam so much.

your mom deserves a lot more for wearing that shit here

Okay help me out here, I'm a bit confused.

Syria is in the middle east. Dropping a bomb in the middle east has a 0% chance of killing an innocent person, since there aren't any in that section of the world.

If you wanted to counter my point, saying something like 'What, so every serial killer is automatically muslim?' would have actually done well.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBKNrmUPa5I

Muslim fag confirmed, here's a nice Mahomet pic for you