How you doing Sup Forums?

How you doing Sup Forums?
So, today is my 22nd birthday and guess what.
I'm a military that never had a gf in my life (nor kissed or had sex with) don't have someone I can call a friend and desperately need someone I can talk to. I'm dying of loneliness.
Help me out Sup Forums, you're the only one that can make me happy in my birthday

Force yourself to go on social places OP. Its the only advice i can give you from someone with the same problem.

Go bar hoping you fuck and talk to some women im a miltard too wooks aren't hard to talk to

Don't think of girlfriends or sex bro. Just go out and try to make friends. Join some group activities or sports you may like idk. Sometimes you just gotta act normie. Eventually the girls will be there, but don't make your thirst be what moves you or you'll stay alone forever.

You could try /r9k/

Lots of lonely feels fags on there

I once Got pussy on tinder, on the first date and she was pretttty hot. There is 100% sure some redneck girls who wants some milli dick.

Even when I am around people in social places, I usually don't speak at all and people eventually stop inviting me.

I thought part of that military bs was the sense of brotherhood and meeting new people. Or was that all nonsense like every thing else the recruiters tell us?

What? Military pussy is the easiest to get. Do you not have any females in your unit?

Just ask questions. Thats all you have to do.

I'm going to offer you a glimmer of hope OP.

First kiss and sex at the age of 27. From a girl that is around a 7.5

It's true, you meet new people but even outside the unit when they invite me to hangout i just end up being "that one guy" and people avoid talking to me
Barely, and i barely have any connections to them

Don't lose hope Sup Forumsro, i was in that situation too, never kissed a girl until i was 22yo, never fucked until 24yo. I was not really a recluse, but i'm having a hard time socializing with people. And some day this girl, the daughter of some of my parent's friends came with them to eat one night, and after a (for me) totally innocent night on the town (some holiday so there was music and shit), i saw her the next day and dated her for 4 years.
It's easy to say but you have to be surrouded by at least a couple of guys you might manage to go out with to a bar or something so you are not alone right? I would imagine that military is a really good way to find girls, americans like their troops right? It's hard for people like us (i have a really hard time talking easily to people i don't know, even if i'd like to) to do it but force yourself, if you are even half decent looking and not an asshole it's crazy what you can manage if you keep trying even a little bit.

Pedo

Have you ever tried talking to a random girl? Im socially awkward too so i use that to my advantage. I tell awkward jokes, they laugh (if its not a bitch) then i say that shes pretty and if she wants to go on a date. Its not 100% more like 40% but its worth a try for you.

Hey mili bro

I'm 24 and a student at Geophysics. I once had it all but somehow time takes it all away from you. If you don't struggle constantly for making new friend and partners of the opposite sex they'll all disappear sometime. It doesn't even matter how hard you try to keep them. After the 3rd gf I had (4 years relation, was great but as mentioned after a while love/friendship dies) I stopped trying. I have accepted the fact that life nowadays is nothing more but the superficial relation of temporary companionship that ends sooner or later, no matter what. Everyone is a social zombie living up to Twitter like meaning of relation, love and friendship.

In other words, people treat affairs between themselves like a Facebook post-they like it cause everyone does but they will just just scroll down to get new superficial posts.

Emotionally im empty as fuck and I have given up on trying to build depth into the life that's outside my own soul. Suddenly I realized that I'm not the only one who feels that emptiness, most people do but deny it. Some seek help joining a religion and make an invisible sky father their vessel for their unanswered emotions, others just kill themselves or accept the fact that they are together alone and become introverted (like me) and the rest just acts like they haven't realized. Ok some may lack the intelligence to understand such a process and live happily in their little world until they die. I envy them.

Anyways, you're not alone. I'm from Southern Europe and I know guys all over the world who feel like this (thanks to my studies)

Realizing that we all live and die alone wile being 10 billion people on this planet will become a common phenomenon of the coming generations.
We are just the first to suffer

I know that exact feeling and I dont deny it. Weird

>im a military
go fuck yourself, I don't give a shit if it's your birthday, how do I know you aren't just an attention whore, lying sack of shit

My thoughts exactly.

That naughty uncle

Happy bday Sup Forumsbro as it is mine also I am older than you 43. I am in agreement with geophysicsfag. We are in different points in our lives but it is all the same. Even if you find that woman you love get married and have a big family as we did, at some point it goes to a routine and empty.
Then the sex stops and only rejection. I can assure you lonliness is much better than rejection. Ask some of these other oldfags

So you know now, you're all by yourself in this world.

Well welcome to my world too.

I hope death will unify my spirit with something greater. Greater than religion or such things. I'm not suicidal tho, I'm just disappointed that all what Disney showed me about being human, is not true and everyone's life is like joke with a sad ending.

>2016
>Not being a military

Happy birthday friendo