Who's ready to exaggerate how bad it will be and irrationally hate this?

Who's ready to exaggerate how bad it will be and irrationally hate this?

Final xmen movie coming up (directed by singer). A chance to merge franchises. Should really just reboot both into a FOX-Marvel franchise.

It is better than BVS to be very quite honest
The Start was good, Doom was a well thought out bad guy the Hallway scene was fucking brutal I would watch these guys teaming up with the Xmen to face off against Doom and Latveria

EY
EY
YO
EY
YO
YOU
YOU TRYNNA
YOU FINNA TRY
YOU TRYNNA TELL ME
DAT
DAT
UH
WE UH
SOME KINDUH
DUH
FANTASTICS?
FANTASIES?
FANTASTICS?
FANTASTICS FOR?

Fox should just give me the money if they're just going to light it on fire like it's the human torch

Why can't general audiences into sci-fi?

YES

Sup Forums will hype the hell out of it because the first one gave us all the things that define this board's culture: capeshit-based shitposting, hardcore contrarianism, anti-Reddit, based crazy directors, BLACKED, forced title drop, JUST Fox my shit up, superlow RT score, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting.

>butchered source material
>that cringe kid who calls himself "doom"
>ape Sue
Pls no, that flick was atrocious.

give up link.jpg

You're fantastic.

>mfw the original script/direction was a sci-fi horror thriller

You will notice that invisible woman's' hair will change later on in the movie due to all the fucking re shoots.

WE

>that flick was atrocious.
Say that again...

The first one was kino.

It really wasn't any worse than crap like Iron Man 3 that gets praised to hell on this board

Fox is a mess, the execs meddling ruin all the movies, they only allow directors like Cameron to have free reign, when stubborn folks like Reynolds come along they get proven wrong but they still refuse to change their obstructive ways

no it wasn't you dumbshit, it was flick tier

This was NOT the disaster the internet made it out to be.

It's such a depressing thing considering that the Fantastic series has one of the best villains from any comic.

You just can't make a proper capeshit film with these guys. They really should never be the focus of an action film either. That's why the original vision for this film would was GOAT.

HONKY ASS CRACKERS WILL SEE IT ANY WAY BIX NOOD MUHFUGGAS

>Best villains
>Some magical techno wizard that rules a nation

Just make a Dr Doom film with F4 as side characters, would be pretty sweet king-core kino

That actually makes him sound cooler.

Bullshit.

They do not.

Someone just wants to reinforce for FOX how much people hated the first one.

>It really wasn't any worse than crap like Iron Man 3 that gets praised to hell on this board

sure jan

I dont care for the cast but i can't blame them for the trainwreck that was fant4stic.

>the first one
Which "first one"?

This has to be a ploy to raise the sale price to Marvel.

Literally no one liked that piece of shit.

Doom will have your lady for that remark

I don't think I could've handled living in the silver age

Based Doom cucks wagecuck normies.

Haha based Doom cucking all the betas

>snyder will never deliver us this kino

Interstellar and The Martian were huge box office successes.

That's not really Silver Age, it's from the Spidey Super Stories comics that were part of a crossover with the Electric Company, they were written for kids like all comics are

Future Foundation is all I want, it's that so much to ask? It's not even that hard, just have Franklin and Valeria already ~10 years old as well as Reed and Sue already running a school for gifted kids before they even get their powers in the next reboot.

Look at her face, he might as well be 6 inches deep in her already.

Based DOOM can never be defeated

Hmm I wonder what they'll say about it.

>he might as well be 6 inches deep in her already.
Or as doom calls it "just the tip"

Just drop the Fantastic Four all together.

I actually liked how they portrayed doom.

>the Hallway scene was fucking brutal
It was also literally the only watchable part of the movie.

>Like a PEASANT?!

Doom is so fucking based.

How can one god be so based?

Being a god was beneath him.

REKT

I actually liked this movie. Besides black Jhonny.

>The Start was good

my god
your standards are so fucking low user
that classroom scene was mediocre at best
particularly if you are familiar with the source material

Sounds epic! Where can I stream it?

the cast wasn't the problem though.

Hopefully they team up with Denny's again so I can get the "dr. doom lava cake" and finally try the "thing burger"

Just watched Fan4stic yesterday.
It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. It was shit but I was expecting the worst thing ever and it really wasn't that level awful.

Yeah what gives? I went in wanting a disaster but it wasn't as terrible as everyone made it out to be. I was kind of let down by how it wasn't that much of a letdown. Did black torch hurt this movie that badly?

you guys just have really shitty low standards. You probably enjoyed those shitty nick and disney shows.

I'm still waiting for Trank's director's cut

>exaggerate
That's not going to be necessary

So ever since the BvS asshurt, you faggots are going to call every critically panned capeshit that isn't from Disney unappreciated capekino that was unfairly bashed by Disney shills? Are we going to have endless threads about the "deep" subtext in this and Amazing Spiderman 2? You fags are doing exactly what you claim Marvel drones to be doing. Letting the tomato score influence your views toward a movie by running to the defense of every non-Disney capefilm with negative reviews.

It's anger from people that love the MCU. They want Fox to lose the rights to all the characters so they can go into those movies instead. For that reason people hated this movie since the day it was announced. And when someone watches a movie wanting to hate it so badly, every little flaw is going to become a movie-ruining issue.

Wait I thought that the flaming guy was brother of the girl. Why is he a nigger?

>Some magical techno wizard that rules a nation
Whose number 1 power is diplomatic immunity. Is 2nd to only Sorcerer Supreme(Dr. Starnge) and the Science Supreme (Reed Richards.)

problem being?

Also I sincerely apologize for the stupid edit at the end. I have yet to find this whole thing without it.

If they recast Invisible Woman, it might not be so bad now that they don't have to do the origin story.

well, tbqh it doesn't help that the movie is a heaping pile of garbage that doesn't really make sense.

In what way did it not make sense

fantfourstic?

>It's anger from people that love the MCU.

Here we go.

>Black Human Torch
>Rumors of a computer hacker doom
>First shots of Doom's design
>Body Horror Scifi, fans unsure about the different direction they were taking with it
>News of there being drama with the director shortly before release (reshoots, Matthew Vaughn having to take the helm for certain scenes)

People had every right to go into the film with skeptical feelings. There were still some optimistic opinions toward the film until everybody had the chance to watch it. It was only after the movie's negative reception that Marvel fans were begging them to take back the rights. The movie trended on twitter shortly on the night of the HBO premier and the reception from first time viewers was the same as ever. First half showed promise, last half completely dropped the ball.

Doom laughs at your pathetic format and low resolution.

>forgetting about the pure waifu
Absolutr haran

Are you kidding, that movie was a pile of garbage.

Doom is so beloved.

Just do him like the comics

Invent his stupid country.
Give him his stupid costume. change it only a little if you absolutely have to
And then just focus on a faithful adaption.
Deadpool made money.

FUCK

Lowly peasant thanks Doom for his superior format and crisp resolution

>Matthew Vaughn having to take the helm for certain scenes

Why didnt Fox just give him the fuckin movie to begin with ? Goddammit Rothman was such fuckin retard

>Dr Strange & Dr Doom sequel
>Black Panther 2: Doomwar
>Iron Man 4: Doomquest
>Avengers: Divekick'd

when tbhfam??

For every FF movie Fox makes which doesn't make back its own budget they should have to surrender one character from the franchise back to Marvel Studios.

In order: Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, Galactus, Super Skrulls, Ben Grimm, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, Reed Richards.

Doom provides.

>Dr Strange & Dr Doom sequel
>audience asks 'but where was Doom this whole time?"
>Strange finds Doom in Hell
>whoops I mean the Underworld,
>whoops I mean the nether realms looking for his mother just like in the comic book

Fund it

Putting doom against panther would be the only way a black panther movie would work. Panther has no notable villains. A conflict between Latveria and Wakanda sounds awesome.

>when he bitch slaps the thing

It is just so infuriating.

They have the rights to the character
Just adapt any story

It should cost less money than whatever they spend on mediocre writers making up new dogshit.

>Panther has no notable villains.

Achebe was great, and you're forgetting Klaw, get read for Andy Serkis to play a purposely uncanny valley sound monster

>Fox still being stubborn about F4
Jesus Christ, give it up Fox.

Another movie enforcing the White Minority Meme.

Anyone else thinks Rise of the Silver Surfer was kino?

I didn't mind the cloud
>Doom tells Avengers there once was FF, but they got lost in space/Negative Zone/time
>Guardians somehow find traces of this one being Silver Surfer

Other than wasting Galactus I enjoyed it. Evans and Chiklis are based.

Why would Michael B Jordan want to put his career at risk make another one of these shitters? He luckily escape the first one ruining his career since Creed was good.

>Fantasies

Panther has a few that can work as one-offs. The Doomwar comic was about Latveria vs Wakanda and it sucked ass though.

>marvel and dc crossovers

I have very little comic knowledge, how does this happen?

>I didn't mind the cloud
I just hate he had to be that way because the director was a baby about "giant robots" He never heard the Megas XLR theme I guess

his career isn;t a series of hits user, there's nothing to risk.

The dance scene and wedding stuff killed it for me. Also why did nobody freak over the race change of Bens blind girlfriend.

This, I really like Chiklis as Thing.
>mfw he tried to pick up the ring
that was depressing

Amalgam comics was a thing in the late 90s where characters from each company were morphed with one from the other. Only ran for two series with 8-10 issues each.

They also met each other at the source wall that established their multiverses were part of an even more extensive multiverse.