>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|__________________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>
>toot toooot
>
>choose your future
>CUkKED or TRUCK'D

Is time to summon Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, he will take care of muslims.

c'mon gib bodie pics nao

LOLL I won't be praying for france this time.

This was him.
Now he's dead.

Why did Isis wait until Euro 2016 was over? We can only presume Isis are football fans!?

cunts got good kda's fucking qq more faggots

Islam, religion of peace

in the a video you can literally hear the truck driver yelling ALLAH AKBAR

Because doing it than would have been a mercy killing for everyone involved.
ISIS does not do mercy.

Source?

ISIS is afraid of balls, representing that the earth isn't flat but rounded.
An eye paradox for them, between faith and reality.

they probably just let france waste their money that was spent on additional security

I will not stand for a country other than the USA having the least number of days since a terrorist attack.

COME AND GET US ISIS!

Time to ban trucks and cars

Where's that pig fucking muhammad that said the quaran didn't say kill non Muslims?

i dont think road rages count

You think they give a fuck?

Wow, at least ISIS has switched over to running people over now - the whole 'suicide bomber' thing they had going on was to inhumane... SO LAST YEAR.

I thought it was because we started using it on black people.

I feel really happy seeing people expressing hate on muslims after this. I really hope this will have serious consequences.

He looks like h3h3

OMG WAY TO GO FRANCE. HOW MANY DAYS HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOUR LAST TERRORIST ATTACK?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BANNED ALL SEMI TRUCKS AND TRAILERS? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BANNED GUNS?! YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED YOU STUPID FAGGOTS!

Why does France always seems like the lone target lately? Has France butt fucked them (Isis) or something?

sauce?

Jews.

Why did you pick on the fat kid with asthma?

I tend to agree. Real Muslims need to condemn this style of attack, and we need to make it clear that it will not be tolerated. Repercussions need to be felt, for instance the perps need to be ripped apart by the crowd and eaten.

There was no serious consequences after the new year eve rape in Germany or after the belgium bomb attack or after every crime they pretty much do everyday.
At this point I really belive the governmentsjust let them what they want and sjws will call us racist if we point the ugly things about their religion or their crimes.

>class
>fucking
>act

I believe they still do a bit of counter-terrorism work in north Africa and overall they do have the biggest Muslim population in all of Europe although I'm sure cuck countries like Germany and Sweden are keen to beat them

But why?

Fence has Huge ghettos where western influence doesn't enter at all. Radicalism flourishes here. Shitty houses, streets, buildings etc. Sweden for e.g doesn't get shit this major because they don't have ghettos like that. You can believe me or call me a cuck. Honestly don't care anymore

9/11

>mild chuckle

The ones doing the attacks ARE the real muslims.

Real muslims?
Please don't be that guy

Right, those are no true Scotsmen.

>73 Gastly in Nice

Unfortunately it seems to be that way user, of course not all Muslims are guilty of what a minority do but the reality is is that you can tally up all other religious terrorism, political terrorism of all persuasions and ethnic motivated terrorism and it still comes no where close to Islamic terrorism - Very glad to not live in Europe, do any other Americans/Brits/Aussies/New Zealanders find it ironic how a lot of western Europe in particular Germany/France were paraded around in schools growing up as being utopian societies for us to strive towards? Interesting how the balance has changed, I think with every passing year Europe is less and less admired.

Kek

This is nice truck

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA A CAR BOMB JUST WENT OFF WHERE THE TRUCK HIT

google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=how to join isis

At what point does France just say, FUCK IT, and Nuke em?

No proof that muslim have do this attack.
Some people talking about alcohol accident

Then we need to eat them.

Kek

Your all misunderstood, he was just playing Pokémon go and was about to catch a Pikachu

Folks, it's time we got serious about vehicles and vehicle control. Except for Muslims. They can do no wrong ever.

In which the guy had guns and grenades in the truck

Sweden has these fucking ghettos you cuck what the fuck. It's only a matter of time.

He looks like half of you twats here.

There is one way to cure terrorism, and that is to publicly announce that every terrorist that gets killed during or after a terrorist attack will be buried with a dead pig on top of them.

top kek

Ok, fine. Muslims are on the menu now. I'm cool.

Remi Gaillard confirmed dead in the attack, was rushed to hospital but they could not revive him.

you can hear in a vid the truck driver yelling allah akbar

Well of course it wasnt because he was muslim #notallmuslims #religionofpeace if you think he did this because of religion your a racist bigot and should get culturally enriched on tumblr

Exactly,they try so much to be modern and not racist and open minded that they will sacrifice the safety of their nation and people in favor to terrorists and not doanything to actually integrate them except going on twitter and be like #notallmuslims the situation in Europe really makes me think about some kind of conspiracy because I personally think that there's something they won't tell.

Nice to meet you newfriend

Jesus take the wheel?

These terrorists aren't very fucking Nice.

Second time in a row I got dubs

Care to give us a source there?

Really?

74 NOW!!!

Place your bets - Do you think Isis will take down the Eiffel tower anytime soon?

If you roll dubs"" then your an instant Eiffel tower takedown supporter! Otherwise a simple yes or no will do.

HOLY FUCK

Sauce?

stfu fag, here's a pic of Mohammed for you

So close

Anyone up for vigilante justice?

Yes

Ultimate kek

No they're the most friendly people to ever exist xdd

I'm pretty sure the thing was built to withstand wars, regardless if they managed to I reckon the overall media attention and outrage would easily surpass 9/11, what would happen who knows

Well, we already have vigilante religion, so why not?

There is no proof BUT I agree it was definitely on purpose. ISIS most likely.

I'm watching it on CNN right now, they might bring it back up