So now that the dust has settled, who were the worst players of the tournament?

So now that the dust has settled, who were the worst players of the tournament?

My vote goes to Götze, Müller, Pogba and the entire Belgian squad

Ronaldo

Gotze

Kane

Also Kane

Sterling

as a muller fanboy this tournament hurt me

Muller, along with everyone from Austria, Belgium and England.

müller was a god damn embarrassment

sterling

Belgium
>muh FIFA rank because they're the king of friendlies.
Biggest meme team of the decade.

Top 3 for me are
1) Kane
2) Milik
3) Gotze

Joe hart

hopefully we can finally put this fucking pogba meme to rest after this

Did anyone seriously expect a thing from boner Mario at this point? Müller was a huge disappointment though yeah

Salty

classic english goalkeeping desu

the ukrainian team and sterling+joe hart

Kane

Biggest Disappointments: Shaqiri and Milik

Joe "Dandruff" Hart

someone post Kane's anti-highlight reel

Kane, Alli, Sterling, Pogba, Gotze

forgot about kane, add him to

Kimmich has to be up there

Muller was fucking awful, expected better from him

Zaza

Most underperforming player was Müller to be sure.

Complete shadow of his WC self.

Seleznyov

0 point, 0 goal

the worst player has to be a ukrainian

Müller by far.

>Shaqiri

He's a meme player and he scored the goal of the tournament

>entire Belgian squad
I thought Hazard and De Bruyne were pretty good. Lukaku did well to beat up on the little guys with that brace in the group stage.

Rest of them were awful

kek
are you mad, blaise?

if pogba is worth 100m, then sterling might have been worth his fee too

>I rate Shaqiri
Still cant believe how both Buyern and Inter managed to sell him.

>pogba
Hey, he's not worth 100m, but he did ok.
Some worthwhile passes, and good defensive abilities.

read belgian newspapers if you want some salt desu
they thought they had it even before it started and yet couldn't go through a quarter final

to us, fucking Zaza. Goddamn stupid retard I hate that bald idiot so much I cannot even describe it.

generally speaking though I'd say Muller and most of Belgium.

Sterling is a striker, was played as a striker and sucked as a striker.

Pogba is for all intents and purposes an inside left, was played as a DM to make room for "le greasy fast chimp" Sissucko, and was barely average in that position. Blame Deschamps.

Gotze
Muller
Kane
Rooney
Alaba
Yarmolenko
Lewandowski
Arda Turan
Mandzukic

Russia
Austria

France: Pogba
England: Kane, Sterling, Hart
Germany: Müller, Götze, Kimmich
Belgium: Fellaini, Wilmots
Austria: Alaba
Italy: Zaza
Spain: I don't know desu
Poland: Milik

>Sterling is a striker,

add Hart, Sterling and Zaza

I can't figure out if you are actually a football fan or the only obese neckbeard in Portugal.

How the fuck can Ronaldo be worst when he carried you guys till the final

Milik purely for that Germany game

Penaldo, by far
Can't do shit for the whole tournament and fakes an injury to avoid an humiliation in case his team lose in final

Spain: Del Bosque and Fabregas

>Rooney

he played decent for his age and the fact that he is english

>who were the worst players of the tournament?

Ibrahimovic. Somehow the Swedish national team was under the control of a Bosnian who refused to run anywhere. The level of entitlement and the anti-meritocratic atmosphere was hideous. That team is lost, it would have been better if they stayed home.

A winger is literally a striker, we used to call them "seconda punta" as in "support striker". Back when football was good teams used to have one second striker and one first striker (#10 and #9 jerseys), right now most teams prefer to have two wingers supporting a first striker (Bail and Donaldo supporting Benzina)

>Score 3 Goals
>No wins in Group Stage
>Injured in Final
>Bitch fit vs Austria and Hungary.

Do you know what Carrying something means?

He's a failed winger.

I thought Kimmich played fine until the spaghetti in the semis

>Hart
>Kane
>Lelgium
>Pogba
>Muller
>Gotze
>Rooney
>Milik
>Ibra

Müller, Kroos, Rooney.

Nolito

Hazard, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Nainggolan were great

The entirety of the English National Team.

The Entirety of the Belgium National Team.

Gotze, Ronaldo, Pogba

Spain was del bosque
fucking retard

Nope, I prefer to lose against Portugal than sheep shaggers 2bh

After watching both Bayern-Benfica matches in the Champions and Germany in the Euro, why the fuck do people rate Kimmich? He's absolute garbage

How was Kroos bad? He played the same in every game, he's only bad if you expecct him to make a difference.

This.

Ronaldo.

He's young and not really a fullback, originally he's a midfielder but he doesn't complain when he's played out of position and again, he's young, so people pretend he's the next Lahm or something.

Kimmich was great.
He's only 21 and it's his first big tournament

this

this

and England of course

>he doesn't tackle
>his defensive work rate is negligible
>his buildup play is questionable (no, just spraying the ball wide doesn't count as good buildup play)
>he's very susceptible to being pressed (as evidenced by the game against Iceland)

You'd have to be a Woy-tier coach to consider him a good central midfielder for a squad like England. Drinkwater or Noble would have been miles better than him, but they didn't make the cut since Hodgson had to bring 5 fucking strikers.

belgian team is the biggest disappointment, we could have won this tournament so easily, it's unlikely to happen again to have such an easy path...

Rooney.

Wayne Rooney
Joe Hart
Dele Alli (seriously don't rate him)
Adam Lallana
Jack Wilshere
Harry Kane
Raheem Sterling

He also never played as a RB, his plays regularly as a DM, this season Pep used him as a CB because of the injuries in the team.
In the Euro Loew used him as a RB to compensate the absence of Lord Lahm and two mediocre performances from Höwedes in that position

I agree with most people here. What about coaches? Some have said Del Bosque but I think Wilmots was even worse than Del Forest and the worst of all.

arda played like shit 2bh

>we could have won this tournament so easily

Not with that team or that manager. Now work-rate, too many attacking players, poor organisation, no tempo, no balance. You cannot assemble a functioning association football team with that many luxury players who get carried at their clubs.

The manger is too weak to address it.

Btfo

Why is it that Götze always plays like shit whenever everyone else he plays with is doing great, and when he plays good everyone else is playing like shit instead?

Nah, he's essentially a Justin Beiber fan

Nigglet should have given his spot to Welbeck

Harsh user

>carried
He was cancer in 3 of those 5 matches

Hart is a meme Forster is way better

He was hurt. Should've been Meme Man Rashford

+Ramos and Juanfran

If you had played them you would have lost as well
Fuckin meme schedule

Sterling was the worst

Why hasn't Germany produced any world class fullback since Lahm? And why are they incapable of producing classic centre-forwards?

Surely, there must be something with German academies, if the only thing they produce is a bunch of midfielders.

Rooney is a tactician and a box to box engine, he's needed in order to keep the team focused, organized, and confident

Cry harder. For a team who struggled against the easiest group (Albania, Romania, Switzerland) with easy bracket after that (Ireland, Iceland), despite having the longer resting time, I wouldn't be so damn sure about the "biggest meme of the decade". Your biggest moment was beating Germany thanks to the ref being so much on your side that Platini's money was still falling out of his pocket.

Belgium is disappointing as usual, but France was terribly awful. Get over it.

Gunna effect him at all this season?
I swore off keeping up with the sport period until summer is over after JM got the spot at United

Messi

Why the fuck wasn't Ribery in the French team?
Benzema too, he's 10x better than Giroud

>He believes the 'Azzar meme

Yeah because Nainggolan Witsel Alderweireld Vertonghen De Bruyne Carrasco Lukaku Meunier and Courtois all get carried at their club...

Not to mention Hazard who only had ONE bad season in his entire career.
The team is still young, i wish we could get someone like Simeone as coach tough, Wilmots a shit

>tactician
>incapable of conducting buildup play in the centre
>engine
>suffocates attacking moves instead of increasing the tempo

Face it, his only quality are long, lofted balls to the wings, that don't achieve anything, since they are far too slow. If anything, he should be playing as a supporting striker, which is where Mou is intending to play him. He'll finally bury the stupid notion that Rooney is any good as a central midfielder.

He was our best offensive player by far. Not a single bad match and some amazing. Best player on the pitch against Hungary and ireland our two best game. Stop reading /sp they are wrong on everything.

Atleast Özil was pretty baller, especially at the end.
Also Mario Gomez

>read belgian newspapers if you want some salt desu
Every single belgium newpapers were shotting down the team in flames after the first match. Everybody was stating "be careful, faggots, or you'll be out in no time".

France, on the other hand, was already screaming victory. The faggot of Desailly was claiming "we're in semi" after knowing they would face Iceland in 1/4 and were already touring in a fucking stating "Thanks everyone, we won the cup"

This. I would add De Bruyne for Belgium, that fag was underperforming for no apparent reasons.

Wilmots need to leave.

this

Meuller, Pogba, Ronaldo, Giroud, Milik and Lewandowski

>Benzema
He's a moronic faggot that is probably in jail or something. He's seriously as dumb as a ripe watermelon and his fucking attitude is dragging the whole team down. No wonder he got thrown out by the window by Deschamps.