Hol up, you're telling me in 8 years Tony Stark went from college kid to haggered dad

hol up, you're telling me in 8 years Tony Stark went from college kid to haggered dad.

What Marvel movie is the 1999 pic from?

Well he hit the bottle and drugs pretty hard after mommy and daddy died.

Iron Man 3

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Stress responsibilities that came with the death of his parents leads to aging

that's what happens if you do the crystal and drown in punani

dunno what you have, he just grew a beard. 8 years is quite a lot of time for skin to change. Looks like a normal evolution.

Stranger things have happened

Also, the 1991 Tony is how he imagined himself

the reality is Marvel was unsure of there deaging tech, given how they filmed an alternative ant-man opening with a young actor who looked similar to douglas just in case the uncanny valley swallowed them

had iron man 3 been made after ant-man they would've digitally deaged tony for the opening

>Stranger things have happened
Indeed.

Why did they cast Don Cheadle? It's such a weird choice.

the original wanted more money, imagine that

Bucky fucked up his life

when did he start wearing edges though?

meant wedges senpai*

>8 years

1991 was 25 years ago user.

>all black guys look the same, no ones going to notice
how long is disney going to get away with this?

Apparently the Terrence Howard was told they'd only pay him 1/8th of what they originally agreed upon for the 2nd and 3rd movies because RDJ "took" the money they were going to use to pay Howard for his own massive salary. Kind of shitty of him if that's true

I didn't notice it.

>when your high school crush is married with kids and that kid trolls you in Sup Forums

This is just how your typical American ages

Your country is shit, and even your richest people aren't safe from it

If he were Canadian, then he'd be much much better off, as Canada is better than America in almost every other way

>inb4 butt hurt americucks

Good, bring me your delicious delusional tears

he's also half black

Holy shit, Chris Rock let himself go.

You mean 'rampaging drug addiction'

You fucking homo

He's a better actor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Coke doesn't age your skin, noob.

Stress, booze, and smoking do.

If that's true I actually respect howard for having some self respect RDJ is a bit of a prick

>1999
>haggered

You're doing great

notice what?
Seriously why does Will Smith get so many roles?

Terrence wanted more money

They wouldn't pay him 1/8, but however Terrence Aparently earned 2M from IM1, RDJ got only 200K, in IM2 RDJ got 20M and Terrence wanted the same money, which is stupid as he is not the main character

Don Cheadle is about the same height as RDJ, same reason why we got Tom Holland as Spiderman (There were other 2 kids , including the Maze Runner guy, but they were taller than RDJ, and it would look weird a taller Spiderman than IM)

At least he stayed there for 15+ years

>Terrence Aparently earned 2M from IM1, RDJ got only 200K
what the fuck

Terrence was a very high tier wanted actor at that time and RDJ wanted less money at the start to either give others more money for the film. He knew he'd get more for the sequels and stuff because of his contract

>*tucker
FIXED YOUR JOKE FOR YOU

Actually Terrence got him the job, he was the one that suggested RDJ, but considering all his history and personal problems, the studio didn't want RDJ, so they offered him 200K plus a part of the box office, thinking RDJ will reject it, but he accepted. And the whole deal actually back fired them, because the whole MCU blow up and just because that contract alone, that's why RDJ now gets 50M per movie now, I think there is an executive out there thinking "I should had done the fixed 10M and 2 bags of coke instead"

ah ok. it was a happy accident that RDJ got the role. If it were anyone else I don't think Marvel would be as successful today

They replaced Norton with a Mexican though

Yes, that's literally what men do all over the world. Compare a pic of a 22-year old college student to a 30-year old father of 3.

Men with kids you mean, my dad and grandad looked pretty much like grumpy rough men at their 30s, I look almost the same as I looked when I was 20yo.

All guys in my job with kids look like weary and tired, most single guys (Except a druggie we have) look quite young and full of energy. And they all have around the same age (25-35)

>Terrence wanted the same money, which is stupid as he is not the main character

No, but considering he was going to become more prominent, probably had to do more stunt/suit work, and probably has his image licensed out for merchandising, it doesn't make sense for him to make less.

honestly i wish they'd digitally insert cheadle into iron man 1 for muh consistency

But he's replacable, which is the key negotiating point

>dominic cooper is tonys dad
>wait now he's bruce banner

he had a hard life

In the past eight years I've gone from a ripped three sport playing collegiate athlete that couldn't even remember how many different women he fucked in a year to a forever alone fat fuck that spends his entire day on Sup Forums and hasn't even touched a woman in at least a year.

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

>needing sports or a womans touch to be happy
you lost the game before it started

Canadians can't troll for shit lol

Tell me about it.

Next time baby

Both of his parent's died. Of course he is going to age quite quickly the next 8 years.

But he hasn't aged much in the past 17 years. That's pretty impressive.

Magneto went from Fassbender to McKellen in just 17 years, so its pretty plausible.

Didn't he want the same pay as RDJ?

Are you 8-10 years or from high school or college yet? Have you seen the affects of alcohol on some people? Some people start looking rough pretty quick.

Add all of Tonys problems together with stress and the loss of his parents and it's pretty believable

>it's a thread about guys talking about the aging of guys

Yes and so will you.