I feel so sad when people are like this /france

i feel so sad when people are like this /france
how can one be so brainwashed that they kill their fellow men just because they have diffrent opinions
/b when will people realise that humanity is one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

when will you realize realize is spelled with a fucking z

death to america

oh shit my bad am a little drunk also not from a english speaking country
still unrelevant

bumping

bumpin
come on guys i want to hear your opinions

I'll answer you anyway.

Half of my family are Muslim, I don't know if I called myself a Muslim but pain and pleasure don't make sense to me without a god or at least something similar to heaven and hell.

So, what is the quickest way to stop ignorance and abominable behavior? The answer is violence. If some faggot is kissing his faggot lover in their house and they are doing nothing wrong besides that then I don't really give a fuck. But when a faggot promotes and propagates homosexuality he is being backwards. Don't you fucking understand literally the only known reason why we're alive that we know is to recreate. And faggots cannot do that. So why shouldn't we eliminate them?

Good luck challenging my logic. :>

because these days faggots can contribute to society without procreating, procreation isnt really a big factor to being a helpful member to society

for me the solution is to help out the countries that have much muslim extremists instead of importing unknown people that might be terrorists into the western countries because we all know the west goes apeshit as soon as that happends

why not cure the infection instead of wrapping a bandage over it and think that it will go away by itself

Yes it fucking is. What is the point of a faggot building a wooden bed when he can't fuck a girl on it?

Let's say some faggot creates a new car, how does that fucking help? It just kills the planet slowly.

Let's say the faggot creates a game, this wouldn't help either. It's just going to lead to more faggots like you waiting until they're 30 until they get laid because they wasted too much time looking at pixels.

i dont even know wtf ur talking about, lets say a faggot is a scientist, how doesnt that help humanity as a whole who the fuck really gives a crap

>
so ur saying that everything in life is pointless but procreating ?
we as humans have evolved far enought to seek for other things than that

the kind of science that can help humanity is most of the time tested on animals, and it's not just killed animals but made them suffer. Just so some faggot somewhere could try get a longer dick

what ur saying is that all science projects is tested on alimals and that it is only for making faggots get bigger dicks ?
not sure if you're just baiting me or w/e but what about cures for cancer? aids? making better food? all that shit

No, you're wrong. Everything revolves around procreation. Give me one example where it isn't. Why do you think suicide rate is so high when people undergo sex changes so they can no longer procreate?

sex changes is another topic but but dont you see that procreation isnt everything for humans, how can you not
going to the moon and making a colony perhaps
doing so that everyone can go all day without hunger
the meaning of life?

No I didn't say that you fucking ugly jewish son of a bitch. I just gave you comedic examples. But obviously so many animals have suffered from this. Not even just 1 animal suffering to prevent all cancer is okay. Who the fuck are you to say that you will make this living thing suffer because it might help you in the future.

im not for testing on animals if thats what you're asking but it just seems like you're not at all serious with your aguments lol

Holy shit you completely skipped the fucking question. EVERYTHING revolves around procreation, you cannot say it doesn't unless you're lying. Who the fuck wants to go to Mars if they can never procreate and have never procreated. What's the fucking point?

Even some animal mothers die as soon as they've given birth, why would they give birth if this is going to happen to them?

Don't tell me sex changes is another topic, what I said about that was 100% fucking relevant.

you dont think that 1 animal suffering to cure cancer is worth the hundreds of thousands human lives saved ?

And it seems like you are unable to directly challenge my arguments, so instead you say that you're not testing on animals. I know that you fucking dumb piece of shit.

Realise is the correct spelling.

omg jesus man i mean that there are enough people being straight and procreating that faggots isnt a fucking problem
for instance im straight but i dont want kids anyway, does that make me useless to humanity?

No, that would never be okay. Ask yourself this, would you let yourself be burned alive so that cancer could be cured for everyone? I'm pretty sure you'll say no. Or just fucking hide your ass because those people brought fucking torches you fag

lulwut i said that i dont SUPPORT TESTING ON ANIMALS

yes i would get burned alive to cure cancer, i dont know how i would react in the moment cause thats never gonna happend but i know now that i would

People are evil, simple like that It's something that first world faggots like you are not able to understand because of the easy life that you have, that's why that kind of thing surprize and shock you so much, here it's just another day...

You're an idiot OP

There are two things which will never change.

People will always gather under an ideology that explains the universe they are living in (religion, science etc)

And people will ALWAYS disagree at any scare

Mankind is literally programmed to hate each other. The very same thing that makes us want to live makes us want to kill in order to survive

We are just so degenerate by now that disagreeing with ones opinions/believes is equal to threatening ones life

There you have it. Humanity in a nutshell

I don't know if it makes you useless. I just know the only reason known that we have to live is to procreate. And for you not to do that is kind of laughable. The reason the population is so high because in the animal kingdom we'd be killing each other for resources. So the numbers would be stable.

Holy shit this thread is garbage top to bottom

i know that people are "evil" but even in the first world some rich folks are even worse than the people in the middle east are because they know better

I KNOW THAT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT HOLY FUCK CANT YOU READ WHAT I SAID

No you would not agree to be burned alive to cure cancer you fucking moronic demon jizz, how stupid are you. Fucking hell. The only logical scenario you would agree to be burned alive is to save your offspring. And that's it.

ur just baiting now cause u dont have any real arguments lol

dont u think we will reach a state where all can "agree" or understand each other

So harsh reactions on the Nice Attack eh?

Humanity needs a larger scale bloodshed like ww2.

We need it every 15-30 years.

yeah im not gonna argue with u any longer cause ur just baiting, im not mad u could still prove me wrong with words instead of just being a 5 year old

i dont think that we do its just that people the corrupted by their own minds or others to do fucked up shit and i wich there will come a day in my lifetime that will change that

Are you fucking shitting me? All I did was correct a mistake. I never said you support that and you acted as if I did say that. Why don't you just say it was an honest mistake instead of continuing the lies. This is one huge reason why you will enter hell (if it's real).

Anyway, I will ask you one question. Don't fucking avoid it.

What reasons other than to procreate and protect our offspring do we have to be alive?

enjoy life perhaps?
i mean i understand your point but i think we are evolved enough to reach beyond that

If muslims were like OP, like morrocans in disnney movies invitig you into their tents to share honeyed duck and tea, and entertaining you with belly dancers and flaming sword-twirling, and poetry and shit, then I'd be all for cultural exchange.

But theyre not, and I don't see how western civilization benefits from what they bring.

Okay, let's meet. I have a cure for cancer. But you just gotta be burned alive real quick. When are you available?

Every generation needs to be put in their place, and reminded that there is no god on their side protecting them from a nuclear weapon.

We enjoy life by having sex though yes? And why do we have sex? To procreate. Of course we can watch movies and enjoy them, but it all revolves around procreation. Whether it be to watch a movie to learn more about human interaction to increase your odds of procreating or to play a video game to meet more people online. Which can lead (obviously very low odds) to procreation.

im not saying that either, i think that their societies are far behind ours but since we have a advantage we can help them

No.

The only thing that will make people "work together" superficially is when an alien race appears right in front of our home planet.

Think about it as this

Two siblings in a family hate each other, two families living next to each other start fighting, two neighborhood in a city hate each other e.g slums and rich quarters, two cities hate each other e.g derby, two regions within a state hate each other, two states within the west hate each other, the west hates the east on planet earth, planet earth can't hate Mars (wait till people live there wowow) so we need another species in order to stop hating each other superficially.

Only a bigger scale threat makes the smaller hate go passive

i know u dont have a cure for cancer so we're not gonna met fag

I do, I'll whisper to to you before you're burned alive.

i actually think you're somewhat right, people will not willingly stop "hating" each other til something derastic happends but i still dont think what the western world is doing is right

>when will people realise that humanity is one?

Never. The answer is Never

Humans are hairless, killer apes. We always have been and we always will be. The only thing that changes is the excuses we give for doing it.

topkek okay fine user i'll do it

Isis is trying hard to trigger French people to go on a rampage and kill like Germans did.

Little did they know about France past...

I like your logic. And this can be extended to Allah and Shaitan... Don't you agree?

>op
you mean when "god" comes down and proves his existance?

That was Constantine's revelation.
It's how he was able to unite the constantly fighting religions in rome under a single state religion, turn their swords outward, against a common enemy, and do it so successfully it outlived the empire by 1700 years and is still the biggest cult on the planet to this day, lol

Human beings are capable of so much, but if not encouraged, default back to zero-sum savage ape tribalism.

Faggots don't kill straight people for not being gay.

Muslims kill everyone for any reason, sometimes no reason, even other muslims.

op > i dont understand how isis thinks, they'll never win a war against the west and worst case all muslims gets slaughered

Allah does not come down because he does not exist within the universe. Otherwise that would make him materialistic and imperfect. SO I guess you could say he's not real and he's real. Just please actually think about it with an open mind.

Yes because "I don't think what they/he does is right" - is exactly what any Terrorist/Trumpist/Leftist/Rightie/Commie/Liberal/Sjw is thinking.

Good job. You're just like any other human.

Being trapped in the "I have an opinion/I dislike other opinions" hate circle.

But it's ok we are all on the same boat and this is what we were made to do. Just our destructive power got a little outta hand if ya ask me

i like to see myself as open minded even though im an atheist
i mean what is your proof that there is a god ? i just dont see it

Muslis open normal people's minds by shooting them in the head.

When there is no greed or being governed by others. Objectively Impossible in the modern society.

ya i feel ya, also didnt wanna sound like that i dont know if my believes are right i will accept others with proof

We can help a lot of people in the world. Like, all the nany cultures that don't consider us disposable animals to be hunted for sport.

And we don't even have to move them into our countries, impoverishing their, to do it.

dont u think that people and i mean all people will have enough someday to stop thinking about their basic needs and instead other things?

ya man, finally the guys in this thread is catching the drift

I don't have "proof". I only have reasoning.

Did you think about what I said? It wouldn't make sense for Allah to be up in the clouds just drinking wine or something. Allah as described in the Quran is unimaginable and if you try to understand him you will fail.

I sometimes like to think about Allah as "1", us and the universe as "0" and Shaitan as "-1". And somehow everything balances it, which makes a lot of sense. That might sound cringey as shit but just think about it.

Having enough is not enough. That is what greed is. When people were not civilized and hunted for their own survival, they had no problems. But when they learned to collect and store food, that is when they learned the concept of wealth and greed started. So yeah, that still won't work.

but i mean it seems like you're not a person to challenge your own believes
all religions in general dont make any sense whatsoever
all religions have just evolved from the early staged of humanity to keep us going since we became smart enough to question our existance

I do my very best to not get trapped into emotions and urges to tell people how much I disagree with them. But it hardly ever works.

Well I think there more people we are the more violent it will get. People will start to behave more like Chinese people do in overpopulated areas

--> when someone gets Hacked/killed/raped/robbed/squashed by a truck,
They just make a decent turn around it and live on with their own affairs not giving the slightest trace of a quarter fuck.

what i mean is that some day i hope people in africa and the middle east willl be "wealthy" enough to stop acting so apelike that we can overthrow the richest of humanity or atleast make them realize that we all are one

Maybe we procreate to becomes better and better biological forms so we as a species can receive a prophet and taught how to worship Allah and enter paradise though.

You also seem like you don't challenge your own believes, or lack there of.

How do you promote or propagate homosexuality?
>inb4 public affection
>inb4 movies or tv in general
Because if that's the case, straight people do it and I'm sure that didn't make any faggots straight and shows there really isn't a consequence to being exposed to a sexuality that is not like yours.

tl:dr Muslims are shitty kys

yeah that makes sense, but all ur talking about is allah, how do u know that christianity isnt the right religion or any religion ?
ijust feel like religion isnt valid cause there is so much information about the universe and we know we are so unimportant to the rest of the universe how can u believe in religion

>op
thakns guys i will move out of this conversation and just observe cause im waaay to drunk to understand what you're sayign, thanks guys keep it up:)

If it wasn't Muslims it would be others.
Radical Islam is the '45 nazism of today.

I wonder who it will be next time?

The Neo-Communists?

Yes that was my point earlier. That the only thing we really know to be true as to why we're here is to procreate. So why do we just continue allowing homosexuality and to even glorify it as sometimes is done on the news.

i dont think gloryfying is the answer but you seem so against faggots im sceptic that you actually are a thinking and accepting human

I've not got anything personal against most faggots, I'm sure most of them are nice people and have their own shit they have to be getting on with in life. I just think as a species we shouldn't continue allowing homosexuality.

Imagine this, there are 20 lions left in the world, 10 male, 10 female. Suddenly the males turn into homosexuals and stop procreating. Wouldn't that be an injustice to their own species. This is why you don't see homosexuality in the animal kingdom. If you do see it it's because some animals are both male/female, or because they have some issues with their brain and processing information.

Homosex have been around since our very ability to think. You'd be constantly killing people cause fags never extinct

Animals practice homosexuality as well, just as an example.

Face it, al, ways lead to death and destruction

Man was made to cast terror in everyone's heart,
So Islam is 50% right on that.

Just that we don't need no sandnigger to be our ideology leader.

Any human would do in order to perform the worst perverted slaughter :)

Holy shit that is so fucking retarded. Do you get extra help in school? xD

Homosexuality has not been around our very ability to think, otherwise that'd be millions of years ago. Also, you'd have to proove that which you can't but you claim it as 100% fact anyway. You will always lose in this case.

Animals don't practice homosexuality you absolute fucking retard holy shit that was so dumb. Sure some animals/plants are both male and female. Or the male later on transforms into a female but that is usually to very small life forms in the sea. man was no created to terrorize, we were created to procreate.

Homosexuality exists in the vast majority of mammals and birds species. Learn your basic biology course.

Not sure if troll of idiot:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Male giraffes have been observed to engage in remarkably high frequencies of homosexual behavior. After aggressive "necking", it is common for two male giraffes to caress and court each other, leading up to mounting and climax. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling.[84] In one study, up to 94% of observed mounting incidents took place between two males.
>94% of observed mounting incidents took place between two males
Wait... so OP is a giraffe?

Don't mind him.

His priest/pastor/imam doesn't show him what's science.

It's kinda part of the religion game.

/b when will people realise that humanity is one?

When they stop believing in religion, so never.

The superstitions of the ancient Near East are a disease. We need more wars, massive wars, before the locals tire of them. We need the Muslims to unite Europe and Russia in righteous hatred of their barbarism.

I'm looking forward to the day we casually erase Muslim cities like we did those of the Axis. Islam is toxic so every believer practical should be killed. Religious man cannot be reasoned with, but he can die, his brood sows can die, and his brats can die.

We'll all get along when the nukes start falling

Holy shit. Black swans that are gay steal nests, knock a bitch up and then steal her children.

Agreed.

We are far to degenerate to ever come to terms with each other.

Only massive, I reapeat, MASSIVE killing on a global scale with 80% of earths population going to dust will ease the current tension.

Since HIV was a failure such as other flues, labs are working 24/7 on mass killing viruses and bacteria before some idiot gets one of those 1000x destroyed earth-nukes and sets it off because he can't be king of the world

>imagine hitter had one, we'd all be gone

>op
i believe we can do all that without killing a single human

First, the plains should drop tuns of bacon so it can rain down upon them like an act of God. Then you drop a nuclear weapon with a pigs face and a squiggly tail drawn on it.