ITT: Musicians who could beat you up in a fight

ITT: Musicians who could beat you up in a fight

>that haircut

yeah right

he looks like a juicer turned trans girl on hormones what the fuck

Yeah Oli became /fit/ since he started exercising after his rehab in 2014

big muscles don't mean shit lol. he looks like a fuccboi.
more than anything, it's a person's character that make them a threat or otherwise.

I saw Michael Gira at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Who's this edgelord?

>In 2016, after two to three years in prison, Lambesis filed a lawsuit against two Southern California detention centers for denying his request for narcotics that would keep him in shape.

this guy sounds like a huge faggot. i bet a couple of us could take him.

> character
No matter his character if the guy is a twig that weighs 100lbs I'not gonna take him seriously

Niklas Kvarforth of Shining. He's pretty much a huge edgelord

Reminder that big muscles doesn't always mean a good fighter. If you don't know how to swing and dodge, then 4-inch biceps don't mean anything.

I can't take him seriously anyways

ITT: morons fooled by tattoos
tattoos if anything means the guy is really a fucking pussy.

Sup Forums's mentality, everyone

Any dimwit can get in shape.

I agree with this guy

pol thinks tattoos just shows how afraid you really are?
if so i agree with pol.

think you could beat him in a fight?

tattoos don't mean anything

yes, Sup Forums think tattoos are for pussies and degenerates. you belong there bud you might want to start a thread there.

pretty sure i'd knock him out in one hit

i'm not against tattoos, i have some.
the guy just has really generic tattoos (plus his right arm is entirely shaded wtf) that are obviously meant to project how badass he is.

Stale pasta is stale

yeah he is a complete tool. he detracts from Shining, they would otherwise be an excellent band.

i'm just saying he seems like kind of a psychopath and he could probably fuck me up.

yeah, you might not take him seriously but that doesn't necessarily mean a normal looking guy won't kick your ass.

your pic is really not a great example, that guy is a joke.

who ith thith nigga?

I could take both these fools in a fight at once, while I'm wearing a blindfold.

Sup Forums isn't wrong

This guy could fucking rek me.

>boxer with a tattoo that says "ora"
sasuga weeaboo

he wouldn't go down easy, apparently he ate ashtrays to the face during their early shows, but i think i could do it.

wait i read the thread wrong, i thought it was musicians you could beat up not the other way around
well in that case obviously gira, i would feel lucky if i got out of there without also getting a rape ontop of the beating