+44 7518 662212 This girl is constantly harassing me, she goes to the same school as me and is a year below me...

+44 7518 662212 This girl is constantly harassing me, she goes to the same school as me and is a year below me, she keeps getting her weird ass friends to call my number with no caller ID, legit psycho, she's been messaging my friends and even my FAMILY, spreading dirty lies, this little bitch needs to be fucking shamed, she's ruining and has ruined my life honestly, Her name is Kira, she's been getting her friends to send death threats to me, since she's made me lose all my friends, this is the reason I've turned to Sup Forums, please Sup Forums, you're all I've got.

what country?

more pics

turn her ass in to the POPO

Not your personal army, faggot

and how did you manage to get that pic of her?

My mates in the same boat except hos crazy ex took it a step further and said he's sexually assulting her

Righto, just asking for her to get a taste of what she did to me, and my only friend now got it off her.

UK

Yeah she's literally ruining my life and stalking me, I've went to the police and the best they did was give her a warning

fuck her, treat her like shit for a few weeks, then shit on her chest one night when she's asleep, she'll go away.

I don't think she has the power to do this for much longer. Otherwise talk to some teachers, they might help - people on our school got suspended for shit like this.

yeah i agree - talk to a teacher. if you have any evidence (considering you got sent threats, you probably do?) she could be in deep shit.

more pics, my son. more pics.

I have, they're sending the death threats via fake accounts and no caller ID I have no visual evidence whatsoever, it's a living hell

Why are they doing this? Did you piss them off?

damn, what was the teacher's response?

so she dumped you and youre so depressed you dothis?

I'm guessing you're after something drastic to get rid of her?You know,if you're looking for a mass Sup Forums harassment squad,you're dragging yourself down to her level,which she'll relish in

more pics!

Not your personal militia user ...
But we could be ...
For her nudes ...
If you have those

But do as you will;just know the potential consequences

Share more info, post more photos of her. Tell us her full name and social media if you can.
We are your personal army, this is fucking Sup Forums.

Eww no, she's one of the weird kids at our school, she must have something wrong with her, but she's spreading all this shit for literally NO reason!! I haven't been with her or any other shit, I didn't even know she existed until I got a message asking why I was sending her nudes and shit! I don't even take nudes, nevermind sending her any!

Man you gotta get her back, like don't kill her but you know. Maybe slip some dogs shit into her bag when she's away from it. Honestly you're in a better position than you may think see, as long as you keep it anonymous like they are you can do pretty much whatever because she would have to admit to harassing you if she wanted to get you in trouble.

OP, how old is this bitch?

Finally someone knows how to negotiate with an OP properly

fuck it. we'll message her

No reason whatsoever!!! I didn't even know she existed until I got a message asking why I was harassing her with pictures! She's literally a whackjob!!

I'm a better negotiater than Bruce Willis in die hard ...

Oh what am I saying?Give more info and this could turn out nasty for someone i.e Kira!

dont worry she wont be doing this for much longer. someone will find out she is not in the kitchen where she belongs.

16 or 17 or some shit

britfag here, do you really want some random user to massage her?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Once a target is flagged a notification is sent out to the community at large, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in.

If you're up for the long con you could fake your own death then when they search your phone and crap they will find out what's going on and she will get in tonnes of shit but it would be alot of work, worth it?

Gonna need to see some titties.

British, American, moleman, just anything!

Post nudes and I'll consider it.

He wasn't a negotiator.

Neither am I .-.

>OP complains and gives phone #
>won't give name

>her name is Kira

the britfag here, I will text if I have a name

> Her name is Kira
you retard

Are you blind?

do any of you see a last name there?

I will call her OP. It's time we men will take action against those tit-diddling succubi.

We need to band together in this struggle. Women have oppressed us for decades.
It's time to revolt.

just texted her, waiting for an answer.

I will Sup Forums your hero OP. I've dealt with this type of shit in the past. But I'll need your help.

How old is she? Favorite food? what does she look for in a guy? all that other crap.

We gone fuck her up breh. Gonna need a new thread tho.

bumpity bump bump look at cancer go

tell me what to text her and i will text her it
> not doing this for ur whiny ass just for the lols

Just sent her a message. She will now be aware of this thread. Good day.

Handle your own shit OP. Stop being a pussy. You are a man for fucks sake. Handle your woman.