I'm glad the debate is finally put to rest

I'm glad the debate is finally put to rest.
>Messi
>Drag your team to the finals
>Pull Argentina to the precise of victory by getting to a penalty shootout against clearly better Chile team
>Be let down by your teammates at the last second as always
>Shoulder the blame like a true leader and accept undeserved criticism

>Ronaldo
>Play with world class teammates at every position
>Be labeled the """"best"""" player of your squad
>Dive your way out of the championship at 20 minutes
Getting carried to victory in your abscence by your team
>Hoard all the glory as if you win the trophy by yourself

When will Sup Forums accept that Messi is the Prince that was promised and Ronaldo isn't fit to even be on the same field as Messi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Messhit shitters on perpetual pooicide pootch

Azor Ronaldo

cringe

nice butthurt

>Messi
>looks at the grass for 70-80 minutes, walks from left to right in a casual pace

>Ronaldo
>actualy does shit

>Be let down by your teammates at the last second as always

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If the goal was regulation size he would have buried it

>amerifat
I'm a Messi cock sucker too but please stop shitposting like a retard and let the TSU man have his celebration

>be messi
>quit on your country cause you can't handle any pressure

Messi is better, and i'm glad that this happened to be honest.

If anything, it means having the GOAT means shit if your team can't play at all

>hurr, it's the team, not Messichoker

reminder that we defeated chile without messi

and lost at penalties BECAUSE OF HIM

At least Penaldo pays his taxes.

>the Prince that was promised
fuckoff back to rddt nerd

>It's only Messi's penalty that counts
>What is Biglia?
>What is Higuain?
>What is the NT besides the defense

Fuck off retard

see

Higuain was in 2015, fucktard, and people gave him shit for missing the penalty

now Messi does the same because he's a chokemaster and you pretend it wasn't his fault

we defeated Chile without Memessi in the very same tournament

es hora de que messi deje de hacer los equipo y pongan a tipos como Icardi o Dybala si no le gusta ya que no regrese es por el equipo no por el
bueno esa es mi humilde opinion

>clearly better Chile team

HAHAHAHA

do you forget Argentina had bashed Chile just two weeks ago, in the same tournament?

>"B-b-but we beat them before! And we did it without Messi!"

So your solution is that by removing Messi from the field Argentina would magicly become better. Ok user, sure

Also, beating them before has nothing to do with anything, they won the last final against us on the previous cup, in case you forgot

Isn't Messi a convicted serial killer or whatever

That nigga going to jail

chile fue mejor que nosotros en la final, que carajo importa la fase de grupos? nos hizo partido en la final y lograron ganarlo porque leyeron bien a nuestro equipo

this

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

kamil was right

With Messi your NT gives him the ball and expects that he win the game by himself. Without him your NT actually resembles to a good team and play good

Argentina is one of the best team in the world. Messi or not. Way more potential than Portugal.

Es hora de que los putos de Higuain y Aguero no fallen medio gol regalado en la puta final

>"Catalonia" Policía(in Catalan it's Catalunya)
>Imperial system in Spain
>The rest of the thing is en English, in fucking Catalonia

were they even trying?

>Be Messi
>Lose penalty in final
>Cry like a little bitch instead of being the Leader you are supposed to be
>Lose Final again
>Quit National Team because you are a sore loser

>Be Ronaldo
>Lose Final by GOAT Greece in your home
>Shed manly tears
>Return to Final after 12 years
>Play in the home of the opponents this time
>Injured by opponent team's player
>Still stay in the Stadium and be the Leader you are supposed to be even if you can't play
>Win the Cup

Les falta hacer conjunto con messi no dejarle todo a el y menos cuando el 70% de los jugadores de los seleccionados argentinos son de clase mundial

did you have di maria? because pretty sure you always miss him on the actually important match

I hate this fucking meme.
>"Take away Messi and we'll play better"
HOW?!?

They coudn't do shit even if he was doing most of the work. Argentina as a NT is a fucking joke, they bring players from european leagues without any competition (except for a few cases).

They keep bringing the same uselss players instead of using the talented players we have in local argentinian teams. They are tied by contracts with sponsors though so we are damned to see shit like Higuain, Biglia and many more

>not 'poorpetual pooicide pootch'

Smh

Caruso pls

>literally quitting your national team like the little selfish shit you are

top laal

and now he wont even keep his word and will come back

At least Caruso has fucking credentials. What did Martino have? Let's see

>Made the GOAT leave the NT and lost 2 finals
>Made the BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD (Barca) play like shit for a year wich resulted in him being fired
>Won a tournament by barely a scratch, a local one with a team carried by a single man

Martino is a joke, i don't know why people pretend he had any talent. Give me Caruso any day of the week

actually you have a point there. the idea of maradona winning """"""alone""""" the WC gave us the illusion that messi was going to do the same (not only in 2014 WC but also in both CA)

This was probably going to be Messi's Copa anyway. He quit because he's tired of all the assholes like you putting so much pressure on him, and because his team is shit, no matter what. As others have said, Biglia missed his penalty, Higuain choked, Rojo got red-carded early on, Agüero can't do passes, Funes Mori shouldn't have been there to begin with, Mascherano wasn't on his best either... it was the team's fault.

Cristiano is a diva, a diver, a hypocrite, a selfish and egocentrical man, and he's somehow considered the "good guy" by the normalfags and dunces like you.

RARE

I want Caruso there though
But the AFA probably see him like a joke and a meme which in some way he is but I would definitely give him a shot like we did with Miguel Herrera

>4-0 was such a traumatic experience Amerialrds were left with stockholm syndrome

The only thing proved today was that Messi is a fraud, and that he should have realized we play better without him because our faggot coach isn't putting every single player on enabling him.

Ronaldo now has an international cup and Messi will not, until the end of his days.

>glory hogging is leadership

Fuck you. A real leader accepts the blame when it is due. Messi choked and took the brunt of the attacks.

Ronaldo is fucking lucky his team is actually good. If Argentina had lost Messi in the first half of any final, the game would've been over
well before 90 had been played.

Eat a dick you lazy greasball

Siempre se lesiona durante/justo antes de la final.

That's their manager's problem, they could play way better with Messi as CM or striker.
But it's not even true, Messi in Barcelona touches the ball twice as much as he does in Argentina, and it goes quite well.

based greece
your warriors deserved 2004

gays

Ronaldo was pretty much irrelevant the whole tournament except the game vs hungary.

Messi carried his team after coming back from injury, literally the only thing he did wrong was missing the penalty, which btw ronaldo also did against austria.

If there wasn't this stupid 3rd place rule portugal wouldn't have made it to the knockout stage and it would be all on ronaldo.

>world class players
Are you memeing
Ronaldo literally got us out of the group stages and into the final, and acted like a second coach while injured, Missi choked at the absolute worst time

>Portugal
>world class teammates
Golden generation would btfo this meme team

>got us out of the group stages
But that was UEFA

>make tournament with established rules
>play and pass while following the rules
>hurr how did you even make it out
Everytime

>acted like a second coach while injured
Yea cause coaching matters in soccer, right?

Donald didn't do shit.

booooooo hoooooooooooooo

everyone calls him a goat yet he cant win shit without a barça shirt

poor taxdodger sytembabby, we should just give him the trophy to make him feel better

Let's have fun in our match Portugal and make jokes about Argentina.

shut up, pu70
shut up chicano

We had di Maria in the first match against Chile, and he played very well. In the final he played at 50% because he had been injured

was a good b8 until

>>Play with world class teammates at every position

>coaching doesn't matter in football
Amerilard opinions everyone

kek

Tfw you realize Ronaldo is playing against the best of the best (euros) and Messi was playing against mediocre teams.

>Argentina isn't good

hes a dumb chicano

ronaldo literally has like 55 shots and 30 off target, doesn't play the finals, can't win a single group game, wins 1 game under 90 minutes, and need i repeat - doesn't play the finals, and his team still wins. Never seen a guy being carried so hard in my life. Worse than NBA.

You think Ronaldo screaming at the touchlines during the extra time period made a blind bit of difference?

While I have a strong dislike for Ronaldo I have to disagree with what you said, he is a great World class player and provided his team with the moral support when they needed it even if he couldn't play himself

I do agree heavily with what you wrote about Messi tho

I'm sure this is bait but...

Messi plays with 10x better talent around him in his NT than penaldo does

yea that's why Portugal can win the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP without ronaldo right? lol my fucking sides. Today just proved how dispensable penaldo is. Literally all he's there for is to shoot off target

>Éder, Portugal goalscorer: "We went through a difficult spell after [Cristiano] Ronaldo's injury, because he's the best player in the world and an important player for us. But after that he still gave us all his strength and bravery, and we got this important victory, both for him and all of Portugal

Kek

they say these things for players that died and have like 5 caps for a team, it literally means jack shit.

>world class teammates

Nice of him. But how about you answer the question.

Id be pretty pissed if I was cr. I mean here you are ready to show the world how GOAT you are and bam your knee disintegrates and the team wins without you. Kind of a bummer.

>A real leader accepts the blame when it is due
LMFAO, didn't Messi leave the national team because he couldnt handle the blame?
>Ronaldo is fucking lucky his team is actually good
Everybody saying Portugal was the shittiest team to win it

Leadership and encouragement make some difference, yes.

No they don't wtf

>HE CANT DO HIS JOB RIGHT BC YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO HIS JOB RIGHT

>Play with world class teammates at every position

;_;

Truly a genius move by the great captain Ronaldo.

France had obviously prepared a game plan designed around stopping ronaldo, and when he left they didn't know what to do. Plus the added pressure France had when he left, 'now we have to win that they don't even have ronaldo', pressure they couldn't handle.

They were already playing far better when he was off than they've done at any other time during the tournament.

Ronaldo will be eliminated in the group stage in 2018 as usual and we'll forget about him, the guy didn't even play and his team won .. even the commentators say he didn't have a good CL final, he didn't even play in this one, there's no way he can get an individual award this way

>do nothing in cl 2014 final, win
>do nothing in cl 2016 final, win
>LITERALLY do nothing in euro 2016 final, win

if you haven't noticed, you are in a pre-programmed dream state where only the bad things happen. You will wake up in 50 years inside a space ship or something and realize everything was a lie.

>Shoulder the blame like a true leader

>WAH WAH I NEED BACK MY BARCA SAFE SPACE , I QUIT

This shows just how much more of a team Portugal is and how they do rely and need Ronaldo more than Argentina does for Messi

Messi doesn't want to be the leader, he just wants to play, and so AFA force him to be the face which is why he ends up loosing and.

As for Ronaldo they let him be leader because Portugal is okay with that, he has passion for his country and on top he brings in the money.

At the end of the day we all know if Messi never existed Argentina would still be a great power team, while on the other hand, no one would give a fuck about Portugal

He got us out of the group stage and into the final vs Wales kek

indeed, it's put to rest. CR7 has achieved something that Messi never did.

you know an attempt off target is nothing bad per se?

??
that's why you've concluded?
they literally won it without him.
every further "b-but ronaldo has a worse team" argument is invalidated.

argentina 2-0d chile without messi u cuck

>He got us out of the group stage and into the final vs Wales kek
Come on, fella, He didn't do none of those things.

Ronaldo did save Portugal in the last game. They got scored on twice by deflections, it wasn't like a penalty or something, it was something you can't control. And he spunned that around and scored two.

TSUUUU

Scored two goals against Hungary and drawed the game (if we lost we were out)
Scored the opening goal against Wales
Are you legit retarded

chile was shit in the group stage when they didn't care for the tournament, they had to get a phantom call to beat Bolivia with a 92nd minute penalty you cuck. No one cared in the group stage.

>"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

if no one cared about the group stage messi didnt do shit at copa america

the only time he played good was against shit opposition

>Are you legit retarded
Says the oily shitskin claiming Ronaldo dragged your team to victory when he was a fucking flop.

he's also legit the reason why you did poorly the first two games, he fucking missed a penalty and 3 sitters, as well as taking 17 shots doing nothing. Every portugal fag here wanted him off the team until you played the Hungarian B team and advanced coming 3rd. Now people dicksuck him when he didn't play the final, absolutely appalling. I know it's just trolls but I can't help but believe some people actually think Ronaldo did anything for this trophy.

as much as you want him to be. he wasnt. he was trying very hard every single minute he was on the pitch. he scored morethan any of his team mates and he assisted more than any of his team mates. he can be proud of this EC win