Faggoats, I need your help

Faggoats, I need your help
pls tell me good internet games on Steam.
In case I travel or if my internet dies
doesn't matter how much it cost

retard you mean offline, or without internet? If so then fallout 4

offline games, singleplayer games.
preferably simple games that doesn't require
a mouse.

geometry dash and adventure capitalist

Your question is confusing

Ok faggoat let me explain...
I am buying games that can be played OFFLINE and on a TRACKPAD on laptops and etc. example, when you are on a long trip and want to play something in the plane or something like that.

Doesn't matter how much it cost, or how CPU/GPU consuming it is.

You asked for steam Internet games.....

I know I already stated what a retard he is.

Also do you like those games or not??

I ASKED FOR SINGLEPLAYER GAMES ON STEAM FAGGOATS, GAMES THAT DOESNT REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION

lel

Super hexagon, if you like visual novels, there are a lot of those, undertale I think doesn't need a mouse, the sid meiers civilization games

yeah, keep 'em coming.

thank you, keep em coming.

Are you illiterate?

faggoat, don't waste my time, tell me good games or fuck off, simple

audiosurf, braid, castle crashers (controller would be ideal but not required), bloody trapland, crypt of the necrodancer, heroes of might and magic.

But I am confused by your question. Overwatch is a pretty cool Internet steam game.

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON.

home, I have no mouth and I must scream (Highly recommend it and read the short story first if you do buy it, love it!), L.A. Noire maybe? driving might suck without a mouse but it is long, single player and fun

bloons td battles, ftl, lego batman series, europa universalis, minecraft

The countersttike series bro

LEL, I just realised how confusing my question was.

My bad, I am illiterate, it's 3AM in the morning here in Sweden.

Basically, I need SINGLEPLAYER games that can be played on the shittiest trackpad ever, that doesn't require a mouse. That doesn't require an internet connection.

That can be played on a plane, or on a roadtrip, something like that.

sorry for my confusing question, thank you.

Factorio. It's micro-management slash tycoon game. You're basically harvesting resources on a foreign planet; building an automated system to do so. The more fluent and productive, the better.

It's super addictive. Think along the lines of cocaine.

supah dupah popah

thank you, will check the games out.

yeah I heard L.A Noire is a nice game.

luftrausers, the myst series, one finger death punch, recettear, rouge legacy, sam and max games, maybe super meat boy, maybe the wolf among us or any of the tell tale game franchise,

FTL

I had a bit of fun playing a story about my uncle. It's a play former. Not a huge amount of replay ability, but fun to kill some time with.