m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

77 NOW!!!

this is Nice truck

RADICAL
ISLAMIC
TERRORISM

Well shit these threads never die unlike the French!!!

none of this is going to fucking matter all the fucking retarded sjw fuckers and the media wont say that those sand niggers are the problem and keep claiming its not the Islamic religion there peaceful and loving, its the extremist that are doing it.
Fucking Islam is a cancer and should be cleansed from the earth

EU is dying, in 30 years it will be Euarabia and Sharia will reign. If you´re European flee to Japan, Brasil, Australia, Canada, EUA. Country where this PC shit hasnt become too strong yet

WHY ARNT THE WESTERN PEOPLE BURNING DOWN ALL THE MOSQUES!

Yeehaa boys! Rolling rolling rolling keep those truckers rolling more died!!!

could it be possible to attach a bomb to a drone and make it explode in somewhere like this? this is fucking horrible

because unfortunately the cops are on the SJW side or else they lose there paycheck

twitter.com/christorch75

I don't know arab, can someone translate pls?

The religion of peace strikes again!

technical control ok, my piston is charged, ready to be used, at the back or the luggage compartment #teasinglikeamechanic

with me, you won't have the time to push the brake, I'll give you my oil change and it'll spurt #teasinglikeamechanic

The guy is usually doing political/TV tweets.

>RADICAL
>ISLAMIC
>TERRORISM
Nope. Just a neckbeard virgin who played GTA once too many times.

>Canada
>non PC
Crawl out from under that rock Sup Forumsro
These maple lovers are some of the most social justice infested fucks in the world

I came to Earth to die that you may have eternal life; that the laws of my Father's new covenant would be written into the hearts of men. To love each other as I have loved you!

But you turned away from my Father and I, told lies about us and committed great sins in our names for generations.

Now behold the fruits of your labors.

78 NOW!!!

any hi-res images?

He was trying to catch them all

Don't panic EU, we are from Poland.

RELIGION
OF
PEACE

>also, check'd

Kek

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

NO JEWS
NO MUSLIMS
NO NIGGERS
NO FEMINISTS

lol

Died

EAT MY ASS JESUS
...please?

Soon friend

new hyper reality apps only available in Nice

When we get to 88 you're gonna see some serious shit!

we must ban trucks

Same fag

Spoken like a true Canuck

ban all trucks

i don't even mind the muslims attacking the french.. the 2 kinds of people the world would be better off without are killing eachother

problem solved?

The western world need to kick all the fucken muslims out and send them back to some fucked up country like iraq or syria.
Drop about 400 atom bombs on said country and kill every single muslim there is in this world.

They are nothing but a waste of breath, they are cancer and they all need to leave this world.

#stabeverymuslimyousee

People shouldn't be able to get their hands on trucks that big! Pic-related is a similar military style assault truck used by the army! Why should citizens be able to get their hands on weapons of war?

the problem isn't religion, it's mental illness.
and your method shows you also have mental illness.

So by your own fucking logic, you should be killed.

Nigger.

Top Kek

Only 77? It's like they're not even trying. Brevik killed that much on his own, this was an entire group.

In shallah Allah willing.

All 10 Paris attackers were mentally ill? All 20 9/11 attackers?
Islam sounds like the mental illness.

nope the problem is radical internet sites that break minds of fair Muslims with hate

Religion IS a mental illness

You think their imams don't do that?

Good

Wow this guy got 3 nukes

and radical imams too

You are a bit of a dumb cunt.

I said all Muslims, I didn't say anything about religion.

>694652677
Nice official, well.. nice...

Good

Sup Forums is a website of hate. You are no different than anyone else committing terror

>mfw dumb nigger bait

Awesome.

I think it's time to nuke.

It'll be a quick death for the innocent, and it will kill the terrorists. Nuke them into oblivion, target the areas with the most ISIS activity. You'll still have to deal with the remaining stragglers in other countires but you need to kill the heart before the rest can die.

>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\_,
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Radical Islam is mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Well Mosul is about to get hit by the Iraqi army so that's a big start

kill yourself faggot

bravo good sir

It's time to get serious about vehicles and vehicle control. We need vehicle control laws now, starting with it's illegal to run over people.

My fucking sides

they are brain washed by their horrible religion (islam) witch gave them a mental illness. best way to get rid of mental illness is by getting rid of that religion off the face of the planet

that one is total bullshit

Those few innocent Muslims.

cum in your bum

is there a video?

Are you that retarded

Nope

>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\_,
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

this

And this happens because white libs allow it to happen

what do you mean?

Your fucking stupid mate, I own one of these, it's top speed is close to 45mph lol

Fuck off you shit bag.

Long live the Republic!!

There are dozens of videos flying around right now

Strangely this doesn't bother me much. At least we get to go back to skull fucking anything in our path. Fufilling our destiny to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Finally ridding the world of all the PC dick sucking liberals and their ridiculous ideology that's been successfully causing the collapse of the western world

France needs to just back the fuck out and take a few shots along the way so they don't look as faggy as they did in WWII.

They let a tiny little spot of skin cancer fester and grow without any treatment for decades... And now they're running around stupefied when they get diagnosed with stage 4 vagina cancer and 4 months to live???

Honestly, how did these fuckers not see this coming?

No, it's true - though it was an accident.

Death to muslim trash.

Mahomet was a perverted fuck.

Allah is a superstition.

Let me go ahead and get this one started for the liberals
Not all Muslims! ??
Islam is a religion of peace! ??
White nationalist neo-nazis fault! ??
It was because he was gay! ??
Ban assault weapons! ??
You're a racist, islamaphobe!

what does this have to do with the US? he was implying the frenchies and the muslims would be better off dead.

>after Nice terror attacks
MY FUCKING SIDES

THEY NEED GUN CONTROL! GUN CONT- - wait they already have it ay lmao

its the day it happened and people are already making funny fucked up photoshops