youtube.com/watch?v=gJBEDxh0RQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

Jaqen is my husbando

First for Stannis

Preston

/bend the knee

>Hound immediately kneels

You can tell he had respect for Robert. I think the Hound just needs another respectable leader to follow, all the ones after Robert in KL have been dogshit.

Duel wielding two swords doesn't work faggots can now stfu.

>Bran goes back in time unsupervised
>witnesses Benjen letting Lyanna and Rhaegar go with Wylis packing their things
>knowing that Benjen could have prevented Robert's Rebellion and the demise of his house, but chose not to, Bran decides to take it upon himself
>Bran calls Wylis
> "Wylis! Wylis! Wylis!"
>Wylis doesnt hear him
>Bran shouts
>"Hodor!!"
>Wylis hears him
>"Hodor?"
>Bran wargs into Wylis and stops Rhaegar and Lyanna
>in their POV Wylis went apeshit and is grabbing Lyanna by the wrist
>"I'm sorry Wylis" Benjen whispers as he drew his sword and hits Wylis with the hilt
>Bran is smacked thorugh space and time and is thrown from across the room, landing beside Hodor
>Hodor looks at him and says
>"Hodor"

**SPOILER**

LITTLEFINGER WILL TALK LORDS OF THE VALE TO MOVE THEIR 50-THOUSAND STRONG ARMY TO HELP SANSA STARK RETAKE WINTERFELL.

nth for best warden

youtube.com/watch?v=jDyZSSWbYVs

he off-handed a wakazashi not a fucking longsword or a katana you fag

no1 cares

Season 1 mountain was so good

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DUAL WIELDING ALREADY IT'S BEEN 1 WEEK YOU FUCKING TURBO AUTISMO

>duels

Yes. Still not warfare.

>still falling for weeb b8

I bet Jon will fuck Lady Mellisandre next episode. He was out for too long, I believe he regrets holding the line against Mel seduction.

%%Yeah, I know she's thousand years old%%

lol is this real?

reminder that Emilia Clarke will show her tits this sunday

Rember that Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragos is the biggest hero in this story ,no Jonny boy ,no fat sansa ,no the rapist dwarf ,Daenerys Targaryan is the MAIN character of asoiaf ,if you hate she then you are hating asoiaf and game of thrones show .

you kidding me son? i'd be on that like white on rice

can you imagine the sheer quality of sex from someone with 500+ years of experience in the matter?

fucking mind blowing.

Why don't Stannisfags just kill themselves?

;_;

I think s1 Mountain had the face needed for the job, s2 Mountain had the voice and height, and Hafthor has the physique. If only you could somehow merge them together.

clearly shopped

nah m8. she's the villain

>foreign invader leaving nothing but destruction in her wake

>implying that that was a war
Go fuck yourself, dumb idiot.

Hi friend Jonny boy is not azor ,azor ahai or the princess that was promised is daenerys stormborn ,she has reached more steps in the prophecy than Jonny boy

It was

grandpa what are you doing here

She's also a madcunt, idiotic shitposter.

If not this season, then when? There are only going to be 15 more episodes of this show over the next two "seasons," how on Earth are they going to find time to do Clegeanebowl when Westeros is falling apart by Dany and the Other's invasions?

No my friend she cannot be a villan because she has only love in her heart ,she only punished who deserved it :)

>ywn make NCW laugh
why live
Also, Jaime's character has been butchered beyond repair for the sake of the failed Dorne plot.

>had
Leave the hound alone. He found peace on quiet isle

These threads are so shit and so based at the same time.

Shitposting faggot...

He literally says:
>I was you good fortune in the wars to come, and now it begins

/got/ is full of normal and sane people

You had two choices: 1 stop hating on daenerys targaryan 2 stop watching HER show and stop reading HER story

Again I'm sorry to break the news to you but GoT isn't a documentary nor a telling of true events

>People think based Ramsay is going to die this season

A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two individuals, with matched weapons in accordance with agreed-upon rules.

that's why she hung family people for miles and miles?

or why she fed humans to her chained draggons

>but they were slavers
so is jorrah. yet he lives.

>Dueling isn't warefare.
You literally iz stupid. War is literally duels on a bigger scale

I think I'm done with this life

post best actors

normie, I'm warning you for the last time

fuck off to your designated alien forum or I will kick your ass

What is the purpose of this? Does it really matter that Hodor could talk once? Is it really that damn important to waste time on? Old Nan said it best. The boy is slow in the head and just started saying Hodor one day.

That's a formal duel you fucking dunce. Duels can happen all the time. I'm dueling your mom right now and it wasn't arranged.

>I was
It's wish. You illiterate faggot.

He can't die, my GoT s6 bracket is going to be fucked if he doesn't make it

>designated alien forum
what

Why? We get to witness his glorious comeback soon

There were slavish no human :) baby dragons need to eat

newfag

"Azor ahai shall be reborn among salt and smoke and shoot foul green water out of arse in a sea of grass and slut around with the mudslimes, and draw from the fire a burning sword and that sword shall be lightbringer"

You're rightt, she's done most of that, Jon hasn't

Slavers* I meant

>i know nothing of warfare
on actuall warfare, there were very little battles. most engagements were sieges.

and the little battles there were. there was a very well defined front line, with shield walls, charges and retreats. people didn't pair off to do series of duels like hollywood. actually people avoided that like the plague, since it made casualties massive and didn't bennefict any actual side.

don't be a retard.

cool

Jesus christ you are all idiots aren't you.
I'm not even defending that shit, he using two swords is not in any way pratical and is for sure cringey, but saying that it was not possible and that's historically inaccurate is nothing more than stupidity.
Of course, it wasn't used on regular basis since shields are more pratical, and it was also not used in wars (6 vs 2 isn't a war faggots, it's a fight, go fuck yourselfs) because any technique used in a gigantic combat is literally useless, but with enough technique and training Dayne could and, if lacking a shield (what he didn't, but well...), he would have no reason not to use two swords instead of one.

this is so autistic

Jon is a red hearing (as you bookfags like to say (: ) ,he's a good boy but hes definitely no the hero or the main protagonist,Is kinda obvious at this point daenerys us the savior of the story

FARTS
A
R
T
S

>Autistic children getting triggered by duel swords
>All this in a fantasy series where people rise from the dead,dragons roam and ice wizards can revive hundreds of dead people.

I don't care about towers,dwaynes or two sword my friend ,don't be mad at me :)

Did you read Dance with Dragons? She's the savior of insomnia and the mother of boring power corrupt cunts

Literally 36%of all readers skipped most of the dawned us chapters on their first read

this
just turn your brain off bro

There is no such thing as a non formal duel my shitposting friend, a non formal duel would then be a fight. A duel is a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honor.

>people mad Jon was ressed so easily by witch woman

>4 episodes prior some blue dabo de Dabo die ressed like 80k people by lifting his hands

I stopped reading the book ,there is too much filler in the last two books I rather the show,they cut cut all the irrelevant characters and plots

What happened to Lightbringer in the show? Did Brienne really just fucking leave it on the ground? Why waste it?

>Duels never happened before.
You really are fucking dumb. A duel is fight between two people IN GENERAL. You are still thinking of a formal duel.

>I get a you for copy pasta wiki
Thanks friend

I'm only copy and pasting dictionary and wiki my friend. You are just using the term duel incorrectly.

Dual wielding WAS done. Not much in the middle ages, and you'd be better off with a shield, but it was done.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1R-xZy-Gb4

If I were in a medieval fantasy land I'll dual wield two two round shields and punch people with it

you were in this thread at 3am last night ,can you fuck off

If I were in a fantasy book I'd dual wield two dragons tbf

I wasn't aware dual wielding was magic

But nah, actually, several of people in GoT have near-mythical capabilities (see: The Mountain, even while alive), so I'll allow mythical hero type abilities that are superhuman but not "magic"

Feudal Japanese duels are about as relevant to game of thrones knights in armor as star wars is.

Might as well argue that dual wielding makes sense because of this shit.

Geralt of Rivia (no potions)

vs.

Arthur Dayne
Barristan Selmy
The Hound
The Mountain
Khal Drogo
Bronn
Brienne

Simultaneously. Who wins?

Another good video on dual wielding.
youtube.com/watch?v=gJBEDxh0RQw

>A duel is fight between two people IN GENERAL
right and this is why WorldStarHipHop labels fighting videos as "duels"

Don't worry, he's a faggot.
It's pretty clear that Daenerys is the villain of the story. And if she isn't, then I want the time I spent forcing myself to read her chapters back.

Maybe his shield was in at the drycleaners

Who will get further, Varys or CIA?

Also why did they make the series Varys so shit?

Well dual wielding in sw makes some sense because lightsabers dont weight as much

Filler episode incoming.

top kek

Seriously though, this macho crap is getting out of hand. Its like the Studio Ghibli movie Howl's Moving Castle. For the American language version, they changed the character's voice to be more manly, since they thought if they didn't, Westerners wouldn't be able to relate. Seriously? Makes me sick. Makes me wish I was a Japanese dude. Or female. Or gay lol There's nothing un-manly or "weak" or juvenile about being sensitive, vulnerable, etc. Exhibiting those traits takes great strength. Real men are not afraid to show those traits. Wish more people understood that. However, this is Sup Forums, so sadly I think my message will be lost on deaf ears :-/ Lead a horse to water... ;-)

Oh well - at least we have a positive character out there like Tommen :-) Though I'm dreading the episode where he or other people come to a "realization" that he has to "man up", "grow up", "be a man", etc. Ugh. Hope he is strong enough to resist the pressure and stay true to himself, but I'm not holding my breath.

No my friend wasn't me,Danny has a lotta of fans

Geralt
>tfw Blood and Wine in a couple days

what is the fucking point of this fight if geralt just uses igni signs?

remember, witcher is a fantasy, asoiaf is a "realistic fantasy"

It was not possible and is historically inaccurate, since it is based on medieval europe.

Why would they fight? Geralt is either too busy being a whiny miserable bitch or too busy following Yennefer's skirt.

>Rhaegar Targaryen