How can this album be so good?

How can this album be so good?
I had listened to literally the first two or three pages on the rym chart of every post-punk related genre, but no album hit me as hard as this one. Its like on This Heat and Unknown Pleasures level.
Shame i took so long to listen to it.

So, does Sup Forums like Christian Death?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=NY2w9Ghzpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*depressed gay fetish moaning intensifies*

Gayest shit I've ever heard

Christian Death fucking sucks

That's what I thought about Death Grips and Neutral Milk Hotel. Not just that, but bad music as well.

that nigga suck dick i refuse to listen

>unironically listening to anything goth-related
This is an 18+ website, come back when you're old enough to post here

Not an argument, faggot.

You have most likely shit taste in music. Kill yourself, sjw cunt.

>sjw-cunt
I truly think communication on this website has lost all meaning.

t. kanye dickrider.

Are you mad that you like a shit band? Get over yourself.

I agree completely my fellow intellectual, I listen to obscure post-punk like Joy Division, This Heat and Christian Death, not Sup Forumscore like the sheep who populate this board.

Everyone above this post likes licking penises and sniffing man anus

>muh es jay dubbus
Sorry to hear that you can't get laid, now please go back to your containment board.
Oh god, I'm such a terrible person for listening to music for normal people.

never change mu

I was calling him out on using sjw. I wanted to quote mane.

>I-I c-can't even tell why I think CD is a shit band!
>Better end this with "get over yourself!!!"

Yes, you have shit taste. Not only that, but you are a complete moron who can't even make a counterargument. Idiot.

>Replying with memes

You must be over 18 to post in this board.

they're that one band that finally makes you realize your bloodline will have to end with your son.

>no you cant say my favorite edgelord band is bad you have to explain why
For fucks sake, get laid already.

Never presented an argument in the first place. I just simply said Christian Death fucking sucks. Are you retarded kid? Are you really mad that people think your precious fag band is bad? Jesus...

kanye west > christian death

not even memeing lads

Everyone above and below this post likes licking penises and sniffing man anus

make a /dark/ thread, everyone there will agree that this album is good.

if it doesn't get occupied by the underaged memester fucks that is shitposting in this thread that is

>I still can't even explain why band is bad!
>better resort to buzzwords like "edgelord"

Oh you're one of those that like safe and feelsy music. Still wrong. Opinion discarded.

>Christian Death fucking sucks
Not really, you just don't like them. Same with the guy above.

>Are you retarded kid?
>Strawmaning this hard

>fag band

>calls other people "underaged memester fucks"
>unironically listening to goth trash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Good idea OP, open a containment thread for you and your fellow edgelords. This way normal people like me don't have to see threads about your "dude i hate the world and i dress in black lmao" "music".

>Hahaha better use more Sup Forums-themed buzzwords
>muh edgelord, muh degenerate!

Probably the best pure Goth band. Rick Agnew was a great guitarist and Rozz had a great voice for tbe genre.

Personally I prefer Catastrophe Ballet. The last good album they put out was Atrocities. After that with Valor Kand at the helm tbey went to utter shit.

It's for fat goth chicks with cold sores

So your Mom likes Christian Death. Good to know.

>your mom

#rekt

I wouldn't even say it's edgy. At least edgy is supposed to sound like it has some balls. This band is just whiney and feminine sounding trash for ''artsy'' hipster-goth faggots who want to impress fat lesbo goth cunts with their ''sophisticated'' and ''sensitive tastes''

total numale faggoth garbage

cool care to add more buzzwords like this fellow Sup Forumsshit?

>Oh god, I'm such a terrible person for listening to music for normal people.
>he actually listens to kanye west
you're pathetic

You are so angry right now. I love it :3

This is my favorite album. Ever. Good choice, OP. I have the reissue on purple vinyl. Rozz' lyrics are easily the best in any goth/deathrock.

>Their razor sharp tongues invite to relax
>As they slip the skin on your eyelids back

You have shit taste. Get laid or kill yourself, degenerate.

Im just stating my opinion about shit tier music as this is a musical discussion board

''Buzzwords'' as you call it, are how language evolves. Pointing them out in a vein attempt to be condescending makes you look retarded

But we already know that because you are a faggy goth queer

This poor guy is closeted as fuck. Go suck some cocks. You'll feel a lot better.

come outta that closet baby you've been inside too long ~ xo

i know just look at him go its cute :3

>41 replies
>13 posters

wonder if one of them is the assblasted fag who kept making anti gothic music threads awhile back.

OP you should check out the Catastrophe Ballet album as well. it's different but just as good as Theatre imo.

>if you don't like my goth music you are ghey!!!!!1111

Everyone knows that goths are fags. It's literally chick music and chick fashion

>mfw this whole thread

It's just a Sup Forumstard rambling and sperging about degeneracy and """edgy shit""". Probably listens to classical, which I enjoy, but I'm not a fucking idiot.

When I dressed Goth which was many, many moons ago, that look got me laid so often. Especially in college. I got called a "true pagan" by a campus evangelist.

Good times.

>degenerate
Yes. Thank you.

Riiiiiiiight
Like i said, everyone knows that goths are fags

literally every respectable and productive member of society says so

liking kanye is nothing to be proud about. you may as well be bragging about being an impressionable idiot with no capacity for critical thinking

Goth girls are disease ridden whores, you aren't impressing anyone by molesting the mentally ill

>''Buzzwords'' as you call it, are how language evolves. Pointing them out in a vein attempt to be condescending makes you look retarded
buzzwords are how language dies. read 1984 and see newspeak

did u vote for trump, right friendo? :o)

Spotted the leftist beta cuck

Is that so.

Obviously, i'm not a cuck.

>shit that totally happened

Doesn't get more cringeworthy then defending criticism for your pathetic excuse for a band with nothing more than ad hominens and bragging about totally getting laid

Wow user you read 1984 I'm so impressed you're very smart

And I'm libertarian not le alt-right

Sup Forums is mostly a libertarian board country to what cucks like you think

holy shit kek we were raided by alt-right cucks all the time

>Their razor sharp tongues invite to relax
>As they slip the skin on your eyelids back

are these considered good lyrics lmao
takes me right back to junior high

*contrary
auto-correct

>I'm libertarian
I remember being 16

You're a dumb ass. That's literally retarded. Nice autistic reading comprehension
Using new insults isn't a government conspiracy

I wouldn't even say it's edgy. At least edgy is supposed to sound like it has some balls. This band is just whiney and feminine sounding trash for ''artsy'' hipster-goth faggots who want to impress fat lesbo goth cunts with their ''sophisticated'' and ''sensitive tastes''

Deal with it

>Implying libertarians aren't left wing
Or are you a propertarian

>66 / 11 / 17 / 1

God, I wish Sup Forums should just fuck off already. And no, I'm not a leftie cuck.

is christian death actually supposed to be "sophisticated" music for people with "good taste"? is this what the fans of the band think of it?
seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=NY2w9Ghzpu8

this literally sounds like a south park parody version of stereotypical goth music. it's unbelievably corny and ridiculous.

>Leftie cuck
You're probably a liberal cuck then

alex jones is libertarian too

Actually heard this band was okay.

I just thought the OP sounded stupid and newscumish for being so easily baited and having shitty rebuttals so...

""""'libertarian"""""

limiting the capacity of language to a handful of simple ambiguous phrases and slogans that can apply to anything is a bastardization of language and defeats any purpose it was supposed to serve in the first place.

this has nothing to do with a government conspiracy. it has to do with the decline of intelligence of the general population. you're a shining example of this.

you're incapable of critical argument, so instead you sling buzzwords around and hope that you'll find someone as dumb as you who will buy you're lazy ad hominem nonsense.

trolling aside, i don't like the vocals. i get a feminine vibe from it tbqh

imagine the complete lack of self-awareness that goes into typing that out.

If you make a thread and ask them if they are really alt right most of them say libertarian and alt-right is a stupid meme

Neither. This is a music board, take that "muh degenerate" shit to where you belong.

That's stupid. that's like saying not to cuss. you started with buzzwords anyhow.

The word ''good' can apply to everything

american english and all modern english is already bastardized

buzz words can be used intelligently if you think about why they are being used