ITS THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xW66daLBYYM
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH GEE

THANKS PAL I'LL JUST GO OVER HERE AND NOT LISTEN TO YOUR INSANE RAMBLINGS

Dr Pavel, I'm NIA

EH! Ya don't get to bring your little buddies on my chopper there, twinkletoes!

His podcasts are getting depressing now. Just talks about old-man shit. How he can't relate to anything anymore and his body is falling apart.

>buy 150 year old house
>want to hang a signed framed pic of richard pryor on the wall
>bang a nail into the wall
>whole wall falls down
>hire best contractors in world to fix it
>pay half the value of the house in repairs
>five years later they're still there finding more shit to fix

Fuckin' BRUTAL!

It's his fault for being a stupid fuck and not realizing how the most simple shit in the world works.

Old houses are huge risks, especially if you don't hire someone to assess the structural integrity of the place before signing off on a 7 figure mortgage.

I bet he paid over a million dollars for it and only got one (if any) building surveyor to sign off on it.

>2024 AD
>usa has erupted into civil war
>the new california republic is seizing private assets all over the city of lost angeles
>get around to the block where crazy old man freckles lives
>briefly see a pale red-headed man fly away in a helicopter
>get to the house
>best renovation job the world has ever seen
>house becomes a mecca for construction workers to come and gaze upon the beautiful damp-proofing
>eventually becomes a museum of renovations
>2060 AD
>aliens are reverse-engineering the plumbing in the house's basement to try to discover how it was replaced so expensively
>2197 AD
>post nuclear war
>post yellowstone caldera eruption
>post california falling into the pacific ocean
>nothing remains of human civilisation except one tiny structure found on the ocean floor under 26 miles of ocean
>it's a driveway, connected to a garage, that contains a peg board and a speed bag

>>it's a driveway, connected to a garage, that contains a peg board and a speed bag

This is the last image you see before the " Globalists' " foot soldiers stomp your face in is Bill Burr resetting his speed bag with an agitated look on his face because he still can't get past two seconds before he loses his rhythm.

Either that or Bill finally makes a joke too personal to some Trilateral Commission fucker and it's his forehead with a big hole in it.

>It's a dumb comedian who doesn't read anything and prides himself on being stupid makes a very dumb property purchase which probably was a significant if not all of his savings and now he has a massive debt for a shitbox because he was too fucking smart for his own good
>le IM DUMB GUY I DONT READ forcing him to avoid useful knowledge
>causes stress and a shitty home

guy is dumb

No, it's that he truly believes he is an idiot and , thus, doesn't take the time to research all aspects of a property before purchasing it.

It's not even like you have to be some entry-level developer. I've never owned a home and only had to get a credit check three times in my life. I know "old equals old / must renovate / potential for renovation in the future needed". "New equals new"

That's in terms of the house itself, not accounting for location or whether it's being bought after foreclosure. When it comes to buying a house, you don't always get what you pay for. That's why there is an entire market for people to "flip" houses because guys like Bill could've taken the time to check these things but all he cares about is his jokes, his sports, and keeping his wife happy.

He is not a man's man, that type of guy would've nipped all this shit in the bud.

He made a pretty bad investment there, but I wouldn't call him dumb. Dude can fly a helicopter. He also owns an apartment in NYC, so his money pit house in LA isn't going to bankrupt him any time soon. And he played drums with Slash, has his own TV show on Netflix, makes millions every year with his show...

He's not very academically educated, but if he's really that dumb then he's the luckiest guy on the face of the Earth.

Does being funny naturally and following instructions to fly a helicoputer make you smart? Its not like driving a car or a boat makes you smart, its just a helicopter

I'M SMAAAAHHHHT

I guess it depends on what you mean by "smart."

I'd say he's the perfect illustration of "street-smarts" versus "book-smarts." He's had the life experience to make him wise in a bunch of different areas, and being funny usually implies a certain amount of intelligence. If he does have ADHD then it hasn't stopped him from learning a ton of practical stuff that he wants to learn.

I wouldn't expect him to solve a Sudoku or destroy someone in a game of chess though.

>Either that or Bill finally makes a joke too personal to some Trilateral Commission fucker and it's his forehead with a big hole in it.

Or he'll show up out of nowhere with an owl suddenly tatooed on his face, and as soon as anybody brings up >those bankers, he'll start sweating like crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xW66daLBYYM

>repeatedly bitches that he wants a Dodge Challenger or nice new Cadillac
>still drives a fucking Prius

You made it... Treat yourself, faggot.

>oh bill... do you really need that great big truck that gets like 2 miles to the gallon sitting in our driveway? what are you compensating for with your big "manly" truck? i swear, it's like you're having a mid-life crisis! what do you need it for anyway? are you a farmer now? are you going to pull some cow out of a ditch with it? you live in los angeles, not some dirt farm in oklahoma. half the time you're driving you're just sat in traffic, you really wanna be burning all that gas just sat there on your way to work? it's ridiculous! oh wait shut up real housewives is on!

I bailed on MMP a while ago

listen to Nick Dipaolo instead. it's a similar show, but no wife, more overtly right wing, tighter, and it has drops

Bill Burr is the better standup comedian, but Nick is a better radio/podcast host.

I've made this migration as well. I like that Dipaolo is not afraid to offend. Bill is so hesitant to so politically incorrect things now that he has better connections in the biz.

I listened to the first episode of that and it seemed a little forced. It was nowhere near as funny as bill burr's, and I didn't find DiPaolo very likeable.

just start following it around now. I haven't gone back to the beginning. I assume it took him a while to get good at it.

>first episode
probably more polished since then

>didn't find DiPaolo very likeable
Because politics, or what?

I'll give it a second chance, I listen to podcasts constantly and have about a million hours of content in front of me, but I'm always on the lookout for something new.

I don't like him because he's black

Remember when Bill was still edgy and relevant, and was knocking shit out of the park?

At least I can respect him for not completely cash-cowing the MGTOW angle like he could have. God knows the retarded goyim would eat that up.

He needs to take the plunge and cross the line into white nat.

I don't think he really touched on politics in the one I heard. If he's overtly right wing then I'd probably be fine with that. I listen to Ben Shapiro's new show on Daily Wire and agree with most stuff he says.

What I didn't like about DiPaolo was that he was whining about getting tickets for speeding and mentioned he had a DUI, and was acting like he was the victim for getting fines and points on his license.

I don't agree with fining people personally, I think it's just a way for rich people to get around the law (for example I heard Jerry Seinfeld parks wherever the fuck he wants and has his assistant just pay whatever tickets he gets). But don't break the law then go crying to your podcast listeners that you were busted by the mean traffic police. I have no sympathy. Reckless drivers are assholes, and I can forgive a repentant drunk driver from back when it was accepted (like Bill Burr), but there's no excuse for it nowadays.

That's what makes him funny. Bill's comedy is based on hatred and festering bitterness.

>mentioned he had a DUI
So does Bill.

>implying his nigger doesnt handle his cash

>Ben Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Yeah same

Bill just makes me sad/irritated by how whipped he is

>buys wife new car
>still drives shitbox Prius

She must suck some good dick

Yeah but Burr recognises that it was a stupid thing to do. DiPaolo doesn't seem to give a shit that he drove drunk.

I quite like Doug Stanhope's idea that you should be able to get a license that reflects how much alcohol you can manage before it affects your driving though. Drink four beers and pass a driving test and you've proven that four beers isn't over the limit for you.

She's black. You bet your ass she sucks a mean cock!

Nia Rene Hill. AKA: SuperHead!!!

billy burr is a living contradiction. Everything that he railed against in standup and his podacasts he ended up doing himself

getting married, getting a mortgage on shitty house making bankers richer, etc.

I saw that video Bill made of him making homemade pie crust. He has a nice kitchen.

But did you watch it with your dick in your hand?
>I did

>This guys still doesn't know Billy just panders and says whatever the audience wants to hear

AH THESE BILDERBURG FUCKS I TELL YA
*furiously reads forums*
AH THESE GOLD DIGGING WHORES
*furiously reads forums*

He always goes on about how he paid off his mortgage ASAP though, to avoid giving banks more than he had to.

I think that vid actually shows Shapiro in a pretty good light. Stormfront are trying to troll him for being Jewish, but he's not anti-white (most progressives consider him racist against blacks), and he supported Cruz (a devout Christian) in this election. He's "transphobic" for not supporting the tranny bathroom law, and "Islamophobic" for discussing the dangers of Islam. I'm pretty liberal myself, but it's becoming rare that you find someone who stands against the progressive "liberal" fascism sweeping the west, yet also stands against the kind of "alt-right" shitposting you get spammed on Sup Forums.

I still have my suspicions that much of this retarded "alt-right" shitposting is an attempt to make non-progressives look like moronic Nazis though. There are obviously edgy kids who find Sup Forums-tier shitposting funny, but it gives so much ammunition to the PC brigade that
I wonder if they don't have a hand in it.

It's also ironic that these Trump fanboys are attacking Shapiro for "Muh Israel" when Trump himself has said "Nobody is a bigger supporter of Israel than me."

These fucking retards pretty much handed Hillary the presidency, to such an extent people wonder who's side they're really on.

BILLY BALD AS A PLUCKED CHICKEN BURRRRRRR

Is it just him rambling on his podcast? by himself and sometimes his wife?

Yes. Sometimes he might have a a guest appear on his show but they appear even rarer than Nia. I don't mind Nia actually, with Burr that is. On her own I wouldn't listen to her but whenever she's on Bill takes the piss out of her and that makes it worth the listen.

Nia gets upset when Bill saying stupid shit episode.

I WAS PASSED OVAH