Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I've been thinking for a while of getting one of these horse dildos from bad dragon. I just haven't seen any good posts recently on the bad dragon adoptions page for large size.
I already have a medium size which i believe is about 11 inches long, but have been thinking of getting a Large since I can pretty much take the medium balls deep quite easily. I never ran into any problems, though it is the biggest toy I have used
The large is 14 inches long and the base is about the width of a coke can, so it seems like quite a big step up from the medium.
And to everyone who is going to say that I'm gay, or a zoophile: Just so you know, I am neither of those. I am a straight guy who just likes the idea of being bent over by a big fantasy monster creature and used as a servant. Just because someone likes the idea of being handcuffed, doesn't mean they like the idea of going to prison ;). Therefore you can agree dragon dildos =/= zoophilia.
I only have about 8 dildos, all of which are from bad dragon. I wouldn't ever fuck a dildo that looks like a real human penis. Those things are creepy and weird (Uncanny valley).
Thoughts?

No I am not.

gay

Not gay

bump

OP is a fag

totally gay

Well you're not straight...

dubs confirms your homosexuality

OP is right he isn't "gay" but since theres no word for being gayer than gay we'll just stick with gay

post pics of current toys plz

I can't

Just adopted a medium 'AnthroDragon' a few days ago - hasn't even arrived yet. I was originally looking to adopt a medium or large 'Chance' (unflared) myself, but none had the cum tube option I wanted. I love the idea of getting a 'Flint' as well. He looks soooo friggin' awesome! There's no way I'm getting that in though... not unless I got the mini.

im sorry but what do you fags mean by "adopt"?

Items that have a sight defect (color, specs, small tears), cancelled product line, or were cancelled/returned orders. They are offered at a discount price.

Just kidding I'm working on setting them all up to take a picture right now
Keep this thread alive!

This is the only picture in my image folder at the moment. New PC.
bump

they are just so fucking expensive

'Flint' – The Uncut Studded Dragon

"wide split" firmness is best IMO. Firm base and soft shaft really works well.

Try the "Adoptions" page. Up to 50% off. No choice in options though - unless its there already. WYSIWYG.

They don't accept or sell returns for legal reasons. If you want used go check the forums or the subreddit.

>returned orders

OP Here.
Here is my collection

Neat which is your favorite?

This is my collection (minus a large Rex)

"This isn't your average bait...this is advanced bait"

you need to learn what words mean. Using a dildo on your own ass is not gay no matter how much you retards cry it is. Masturbation cannot be gay since you are doing it alone.

Seriously, learn what words mean before you try to chime in

Kek.

I didn't mean "used".

"Returned"

It depends.
If chance had a suction cup and a cumtube, it would be my favorite. But it is what I use most of the time in the cowgirl position. My other toys I like riding against the shower wall are my spritz, echo, and nova. Tongue is just fun to play with in the front.

as far as i can tell.. 99 percent of the ones on the adoption page have no discount despite having imperfections/problems

Supposedly if you contact support you can ask them to put a suction cup on Chance, but it usually ends up not working very well.

Click the "Flops Only" button.

I wish I had expendable funds, and didn't have people at the house who would receive the package while I'm at work.

OP Here
How much money have y'all spent at BD in total?
For me I've spent about $1100 I think

Today is your lucky day

I happen to be a massive fantasy creature

Lay face down whore

you must be retarded

It comes in discreet packaging.
The only thing telling about the box is the sender is listed as "Jan Mulders", which if you happen to google, you would find a thread talking about how Jan Mulders is the shipping name on BD boxes...

I mean I try imagining these things with my personal anatomy and at some point the pleasure will be literally ripping you apart. I bled from my ass for a year from small tears please don't wreck yourself in the pursuit of pleasure. It's really more a pain in the ass than one could hope for.

Faggot!

what is the deal with the cum tubes? can someone explain how that even works?

You just haven't had someone fuck you gentle enough

OP Here
There's a cum dispenser (syringe) that plugs into the hole at the end of the tube. Then you squirt and the cum follows the tube, out of the tip, and into your colon. I personally don't find it all that appealing, but it is just that much more of an experience.

Jesus.

You can definitely see the progression here.

I had my headphones on, and was stretching with my eyes closed singing:
"No cock like horse cock, send your asshole into shock"
When I open my eyes my dad is standing there.

Decent bait.

Ship it to work.

Somewhere between 1500 and 2k I think.

They make smaller ones too.

You use a syringe to push lube through a tube. It's great for getting lube deep inside.

You gotta have warmup toys and not every time you are in the mood for a 2 hour session.

what do you use for fake cum? the tubes seem really long, so the volume also seems impractical. just really hard to imagine it working well. but whatever i guess, lol

Bad dragon® Cum Lube™
"Send your asshole into shock!"

ooooooh the cum is lube. i get it now.
the picture helps too :)
more like it?

Well... you went and lubed it up.
Let's see ya use it!

Dubs of truth

The tube has a pretty small internal diameter so it's only about 10-15ml of internal volume. I bought a 9 pack of bottles of cumlube and it's lasted many months. For me a bottle lasts about 5-8 sessions.

I work minimum wage retail. Am I allowed to ship it to my location? Never thought of that really.

What location??

Kroger. A Grocer/Retail store.

Maybe. Ask coworkers or check with the people in shipping and receiving.

Stock room or cashier?

I'm trying to keep it within the realm of reason. I don't want to end-up prolapsed and having to wear adult diapers.

What state?

My medium Nox is about the same size as my dick. The medium and smalls are quite reasonable.

I just adopted a mini flint. Has been shipped. I'm hyped.

Pic related

It's silicone so you can boil that shit and sell it. I've never done it, but there's a second hand section in the forum.

Courtesy clerk.
Bagger, Gopher, Cart pusher, anything they tell em to do-er.

Anything to pay for my next semester of community college.

Nice. Here's mine that I posted a couple days ago.

Why the fuck do I obsess over having so many different species of SILICONE?
I mean seriously? Why is this specific thing so appealing to so many people?
It's like people who collect rocks, or stamps. I swear...

Or collect Pokemon
:LennyFace:

Fuck. I want a silicone buizel cock now.

Tits or gtfo

That's some great coloring.

That's admirable. What are you studying.

Which is your favorite? I've been thinking about a Nocturne as my next. Thoughts?

Of things to collect, dildos are probably the most fun.

I'm kind of surprised they haven't release a pokemon dick or at least a color scheme.

They feel different. Sometimes one will want a toy to leave in (a knot) and some are thrusters for hard fucking. Awesome for the g-spot. Ask a dude if you're curious on that end.

No amount of fingering or object insertion has given me any clue where my prostate is. Wish I could figure that out.

Mechanical engineering.
Might switch to becoming a math professor if I decide I don't like that.
I would teach grade school if the pay wasn't garbage.
I really really like math.

Serious question for you all...
And I mean this seriously, I want to know what you all think:
If you buy a rex or a chance, and you like using it, does that make you a zoophile or someone who really wants to have sex with a horse or dog?
For me it feels like I just like the anthropomorphic version of the horse and dog, I Think it's cool.

1) Does it matter?
2) No.

I haven't been able to take him all the way yet so I'm not sure. As a chick, I like Kelvin a lot due to g-spot stimulation. Nice on the clit too, but you may want a guy's opinion on all of this.

Jesus Christ, how do you guys fit these things in your ass??

Even if you're fantasizing about an animal, you're not actually fucking an animal so it makes no difference to me.

I have trouble with a sharpie, so idk. That's one of the things that keeps me from buying these. That and money of course.

A virgin ass can take a lot more than you think.
Just need lube.
It's not really even stretching in the long run that lets you take bigger things. It is a little, but for the post part it is just knowing how to take big things.

It's taken 3 years of practice and now I can take an xl flint and a scorn

All about how much effort you're willing to put fourth

ur prostate is super easy to find dude... its the only part in ur butt that u feel anything that isnt stretching

Maybe you going to far in to find it. Its closer to your anus than you might think.

Idk. I've done all sorts of feeling around and it all feels very uniform.

>any clue where my prostate is
About 2 or 3 inches up toward the front.

I think we are opposite, I started in ME and switched to CS after barely passing Diff Eq. after 3 attempts. I hate math.

IDK, I'm not really interested in any IRL stuff because it's too dangerous.

Magic. Also years of practice and insane amounts of lube.

how do you take toys that are longer than 6 or 7 inches? I always seem to hit a "wall" up there that stops anything from going deeper

I'll do some more feeling around next time I shower
>shrug

Hue. I wish I could skip all humanities, histories, research classes, writing classes and so forth, and just do math.

Natural Sciences can stay I guess.

You gotta train yourself to control your internal muscles, best thing you can do is get as relaxed as possible

Softer toys help.

I found philosophy to be a really interesting set of electives. Other than that all of the humanities classes I took were miserable.

June has a sexy butt.

I'm no proctologist, but I believe that's the bend at your sigmoid colon. Basically you need to use a toy that can bend around it or – as in the case with some of these toys – you end-up forcibly straightening it out.

thisismyfetish.jpg

moar like this

Nooo conversation is drying up. I was having fun.

its not really the magical button people make it out to be
but its a definite feeling. might make u want to pee

>might make u want to pee
It does feel nice too