Should I make another attempt to fuck this wife?

Should I make another attempt to fuck this wife?

She charged me $150 for 2 hours and has been texting me again.

I work with her husband though, so it's a little awkward seeing him most days. He has no clue but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmup.com/80ef7/vid.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is saying $200 this time though.

if you don't you're a faggot.

I only see him about a week every month. He works at off-site location I travel too and he has to work the night IT shift, so she is free to visit my hotel room without him knowing.

Probably. I mean it's $200 but I might be able to get her back to $150.

There's no way I can score a woman as hot as her without money.

>paying
lol. really?

Tell her about something legit you need to spend your money on. Then consistently attempt to invite her out maybe once or twice a week for drinks or smoke or netflix or whatever. She'll fuck for free if you're not a retard.

I have no game. I had to start drinking before she even came over last time.

I think she is desperate for money because her husband is a low-level IT janitor and she has high class tastes... it makes me wonder how many times she's done this with other guys.

She was a great fuck.

In vagina pics now...

lol okay, did you at least get your moneys worth with her butthole?

Nope. She wouldn't let me. She did do every position EXCEPT prone bone (just wanted pussy prone bone but she said no). Not sure why when I was banging her doggy and every other way..

Do I keep posting her pics? She let me take a lot.

Tell her for $200 she'd better step it up a notch. When she agrees, tell her to bring her lube.

>Paying for sex in 2016
I hope you know the husband is in on it. He knows you are desperate enough to pay, meanwhile he's essentially cashing your paychecks. How could fucking another man's wife turn out to be so beta? I don't know, but somehow you managed.

Not a bad idea. I think ass fucking is probably worth the $50 extra.

I'll see if she is down.

Do you have any more explicit pics? What color is she inside?

Doubt he knows. She turned off her cell phone before coming over because she was worried about him tracking her location.

If he needs more money, he could always ask for a raise. I would likely give him one since he does a decent job.

also, what is this? are you asking each time you move? "is this okay sweetie?"

If you're in doggy, just fall on her. There, prone.

I have some webm's but they have audio so I'm not sure how to upload them here.

Just tried to move her to her stomach, she resisted and said no.

webmup and post the link here.

Do it. Tell her for $200 you get to blast her cunt full though. Let her go home to him dripping your DNA

need the cumshots fam

Don't have it. She wouldn't let me take face pics and I came in her mouth.

make a thread on /gif/ and link it here

webmup.com/80ef7/vid.webm

Blackmail her, you fucking artard

set up a hidden cam faggot

Good point.

She has plenty of identifiable moles... and I not only know her husband, but I can pull HR records and likely get many of her other family members.

I could be fucking her for free everytime I go there.

Tell that hoe it's free or you tell her husband

First you claim that you work with him. Now he works FOR you? I smell a load of bullshit.

Deets on the best way to do this. I would prefer an app that can let me use an existing table that is sitting on the table and looks like it's not on or just has a clock face displayed on it or something.

Don't really want to go full creep and buy cameras specifically meant for spying.

>it makes me wonder how many times she's done this with other guys

ya think? Enough times to pay for a bood job

>$150 for 2 hours
thats pretty cheap.

I'm his off-site supervisor... so he does work for me.

And I have root access to our entire network so I can easily get HR files and delete logs so nobody knows I was in.

Company is mostly stupid when it comes to IT. They trust people like me too much or are too stupid to no otherwise.

scos can record with the screen black

I've paid less... but they weren't nearly as hot.

Paid $60 for this one but we only took about 45 minutes because I came sooner than I wanted to.

That story is a little too slick by half. Over-played Op.

file is corrupt

could you make a thread of /gif/?

Op, do you run your vcenter server on physical hardware or as a VM? Please explain why you've decided to run it either way as opposed to the other way. I've been kicking around the best way to run mine.

We have physical hardware, leased servers through companies like softlayer and even some AWS EC2.

But that doesn't answer my question. Are you even going to participate in your own thread?