I'm a brazilian considering emigrating to the US. Do you guys really hate foreigners or is it just a meme?

I'm a brazilian considering emigrating to the US. Do you guys really hate foreigners or is it just a meme?

if you were the girl in the pic you are more then welcome to come hop up on my cock i love qt "alt" girls

Definitely a meme.

that's probably a lesbian user

depends. are you from not the US?

You're hot, so no. Do you want an American husband? Did you come from a favela?

As long as you're not brown or Muslim

she's a rabid sjw from a really shitty band

Brazilians pretty accepted. People have the most problems with Central Americans and Muslims, but that's not the whole country. Where abouts in the US are you going?

basically depends how hot youare

I'll help you get accustomed if you can cook and hold a job. ( and suck a dick) Also tits or gtfo

Ohhh man even better..would totally hate fuck

Expect to be hit on by alot of black guys that just want to fuck

What's her name?

stay the fuck out. we have enough spics already.

old people in the usa are like "u dont like murica and garrrd u can GETT OUTT". also depends where you move to. I, personally, wouldn't want to move to the US. Hear way too much shit about it.

alanna mcardle

band is joanna gruesome

i'm a guy, that's just some random girl

yep, i'm brazilian

I was thinking Boston, I heard they have some of the best wages in the country + I like cold climates

that's more of a problem in the south, right?

>alanna mcardle

and she's welsh. and she left the band. and it's a shite band.

did you come from a favela?

didn't know she left but yeah the band is complete trash.

Old people and Religion an issue, Must be a southern issue.

Unless you're Mexican in that case you can fuck right off

i'd go to australia

It rains spiders there. Spiders.

Depends on whether they become part of the permanent non citizen welfare class and access our taxdollars to pay for their living costs or not.

no, I'm from the suburbs

why?

Pic related? And also if you do it legally why the fuck now

lol if your light skinned you'll have an earlier time
its like the fucking 1800's.

If I were you I'd try Europe

Fuck off we don't need you. I hope you come just in time for the race war so you get a fucken bulet in joe azz yo

We hate illegal foreigners, or even legal foreigners that can't adjust to western society and become a part of the country they chose to immigrate to.

Not saying you can't bring your culture or stop celebrating your own holidays. but the country you become resident of comes first.

Kek m8 nice image.
But in all seriousness i bet the fag won't stop talking about soccer and fucking brazilian foods so he feels special. I live in the North and we don't want immigrants, we have enough people. Unless the white spic shoots at least 10 niggers,then i say righto mate

As much as I hate Islam and most Islamists. I lose my shit over the reaction pics.

I live in the south, There's more fucking animals than people. Wouldn't mind a few spics to use as farmhands.

I hate fucking soccer dude...
brazilian food is pretty damn good though

you had your chance with the black people
wew look how that turned out

AGUIEN BR HUEEEHUEHUEHUEHUE

It's both.

We don't like immigrants because of who they are, we hate immigrants because were a country with more people then jobs and the more immigrants are allowed in, the lower our standard of living becomes.

Legal farmhands, not Illegal.

Also, I'm a 3rd generation American. My family came here in 1938 when my grandma saw hitler's bullshit and said nah.

*great-grandma

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Meme

Come here leagaly, speak English, get a job, and you will be just fine

Honestly, I can't speak for everyone, but if you're not from a country known for aggression against the USA and you're willing to actually fucking work and not live off of welfare or stealing jobs for less pay, I'd welcome you in.

Kek no one is going to care if you are brazilian in the south.

Yeah, I get your point. What we're usually told here in Brazil is that americans hate working jobs like housekeeping, construction, janitors, etc, so the foreigners aren't actually taking away jobs from americans but filling vacancies. I don't know how much of that is true, though

Come to Europe, dude. We need some new drug dealers.

I was working with a bunch of brazilians a few months ago. It's easier to get citizenship in canada, then get a work visa in the US. Boston has some of the most expensive rent in the country, but the have whole Brazilian neighborhoods. Not sure why it's so popular with yall. But everything is expensive as fuck up there. And unless you are going to do a labor intensive job like digging ditches or some other job I feel I am too good to do, stay your fuck ass down there with your corrupt as fuck government. Instead of running over here, why don't you start a protest, or murder a crooked government offical. Try to fix your country before you come here. It was really hard for us to kill all the Indians and fix this country for them. They really mismanaged it.

Only idiots who don't like to work dislike those jobs.

Most people don't care as long as they have a paycheck.

>emigrating
No, you would like to immigrate to this country. US is the subject.

Your goddamn right moving to Boston, best city in the us in the best state. Just be careful of housing costs, some places, especially student heavy places are cheep but it can be kinda high in spots. Only place to really stay away from in the area is Mattapan (murderpan). Also when there keep in mind Tom Brady is god and Goodell is the devil.;)

emigrating FROM brazil TO the us
i think he's right, fam

Nah, it's immigrate. Since he wants to live there permanently.

like he said, the US is the subject as the sentence is structured so the correct word should have been immigrate. If he/she wanted to say emigrate the sentence should have read "I'm Brazilian and I'm considering emigrating from Brazil to the US."

Right but the subject was US... So you immigrate to somewhere.
You emigrate FROM Brazil.

Thanks for having my back other grammar fag.

Be a productive member of society and you'll have few problems. Though you will score mega bonus points if you can passably speak English. Which it seems you can.

We only hate the freeloaders.

Just a meme.

There are tons of Brazilians here in MA, they seem to get along fine.

We don't like shit skins and illigals, but foreigners are cool ( I dig foreign accents personally )

I moved here a little over a year ago and got told to go back to my own country by a woman wearing a tshirt that said "100% Irish 100% proud".

>mfw

>great-grandparents fled nazi germany
Jew detected

You are wearing tights. I like you.

I'm Irish American and this makes me kek so hard. Americans forget that Potatofags were the Mexican immigrants of yesteryear

no we hate illegal immigrants. if you come here legally and go through the proper channels and learn English we really don't have a problem with you.

This pic is funny with this comment, because it was taken from a video recorded in Brazil

Yeah, I have jewish blood. But I don't practice jewish faith. Chill with your neo-nazi.

Also, they left france when they noticed Germany annexing things. :^) but nice try friendo.

we hate foreigners who live up to their stereotypes. unfortunately this is almost always the case.

Depends on where you go. Some places you won't come back from. Most of the us is ok. But about Appalachia and the north. Those Yankees are wierd.

lmao where do you live?

unless you have a college degree i would steer clear of the north east. wages might be 10-20% better but the cost of living is usually 2x higher. if you want cheap living move to the midwest or the south.

do it legally and nobody will give a fuck

We hate illegals.
We love people who assimilate and contribute.

White States: Texas, Idaho, Nebraska, Wyoming, utah...

^ like, SUPER white...snow, tress, white people. Native whites, Europeans, happen to be way better people in general all these mental retards running the country and fucking their immediate family members have problems and just fucking suck. So stay away from the aforementioned honky havens.

Terrible bait.
Actually best places to live in the US. Rugged, beautiful, honest, pure.
Terrible places for a dishonest, lazy nigger

You're a chick so no worries. Everyone will just want to fuck the Brazilian bitch.

Boston is very expensive to live in. It's pretty awesome for high paying jobs, but in general you need to have a pretty high level of education to get those jobs due to the huge number of high quality colleges and universities in the area. If you really like cold climates and a (relatively) tolerant population you could look into Minneapolis. Its a smaller city but it is less expensive and has less big city problems. Still has good paying jobs and its in the great lakes region so living costs are more reasonable.

That's not that user.

That's a retarded sjw, who's in a garbage band.

>depends. are you from not the US?
She just fucking said she's Brazilian thinking about coming to the US. Are you fucking retarded?

>She just fucking said she's Brazilian thinking about coming to the US. Are you fucking retarded?

It's not a "she" you fucking retard.

Lmao faggot I'm not lying in here when I assert those states are about as dead-country, barren, steak n' taters, white toast/no butter examples of (documented, btw) white flight.

JUST RUN FROM BRAZIL. RUN FAST, RUN FAR.

Hey Jamal, how the innercity crime rate going?

What about SoCal? Any tips?

Moarrr

pretty sure there's a difference between illegal spics and spics

San Diego is nice but expensive. Move to Miami, tons of Brazilians and warm weather.

I thought your country was an emerging power, what happened????

If you are an upper-middle class professional, no problem.

Don't come to the US. All Americans do is work and work and work and work until they go batshit insane and end up killing either themselves or someone else. The entire country is on the verge of collapse.

Why would you want to come here anyway?

Does it get more expensive the more you move upstate? Might have a job offer near LA

fucked-up government, insane levels of corruption, etc.

We got stuck on a politics/economic crysis and most of the people that have a chance are considering going away, since it's not going to end soon

Boston isn't a place you want to live.
It's a place you get stuck.

So you just run at the first site of trouble? Jesus, no wonder your country is shit. No one does anything to make things better.

This is you

also huefag here, and considering doing the same.
But i don't know where to start, do any of you have an idea how much money will i have to save, or if the documentation its too hard to get?

Boston is great, fuck off