Liberalism is a mental disorder

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>pic is of a dead little girl with her doll

WTF does liberal political philosophy have to do with this horror??

Might as well blame fascist conservatives.

nice bait

>They are all poor victims of war, we have to take more imigrants to show them that we are not afraid

Basically encouraging animals like this one to come and do shit like this

how does freedom of speach, of religion, of the press, etc contribute to this? all of a sudden american values are a mental disorder?

do you even know what liberalism means? its the reason youre allowed to come on here and post basically whatever you want.

He's a typical nationalist racist piece of shit. Don't feed the troll.

dumbest OP on front page of Sup Forums

congratulations faggot

>WTF does liberal political philosophy have to do with this horror??

The idea that you can import millions of sub 90 IQ wogs whose ideology demands that you convert or be destroyed in the name of human rights and fairness is liberal.

Pic related.

incorrect, we are not all from the us

Find any leftists who encourage muslim terrorists to enter our country.

You are interpreting desire to aleve suffering as a negative because someone might commit a crime.

one is a kid watching fireworks, another was forced to follow his criminal father to europe. But Libs WILL say these things are equal

>how does freedom of speach, of religion, of the press, etc contribute to this? all of a sudden american values are a mental disorder?

You forgot importing wogs.

And you forgot how free speech doesn't protect "hate speech".

How the press shouldn't be allowed to spread lies that might make people think importing millions of unassimilables who've murdered hundreds of your countrymen is a bad idea.

I feel the same way about racists, fascists, nazis and other rightist redneck white trash.

Why should I tolerate their knuckle dragging ignorance?

how is demanding someone convert to an ideology represent liberalism?

clearly you don't know what that word means.

>forced to follow his criminal father to europe

I can't help but notice the lil chap was well-fed and well dressed.

Perhaps his life wasn't so bad in Turkey except that his papa wanted all that German welfare and the ability to sneak off to a brothel to shag a blond.

Americans like to call SJWs and Progressives liberals for some reason. Fuck knows why, a good number of liberals vote republican

2 victims of isis

Not the same thing

freedom of speech does protect hate speech. laws against hate speech are not liberal.

the press should be allowed to say whatever they want. people should be smart enough to understand that editorials have become "news" these days.

>all 1.6 billion muslims are responsible for the act of one guy with a truck

Hate speech is not an American value. It was imported from the Soviet Union. It's a way to shut down speech or ideas not approved by the government.

Or perhaps his father wanted to outrun a gang of blood thirsty hell spawn that would have decapitated him, burned his son alive, and raped his wife.

Herp derp lets make assumptions about shit we can't possibly know, you fucking retard.

And you'll probably vote for Clinton if you're not too hung over.

The guy wasn't a kurd, Erdogan wouldn't of cared.

>Perhaps his life wasn't so bad in Turkey
Americunt,
It's Alan Kurdi from Kobane.
Pic related

I'm talking about ISIS, who doesn't care if you're a kurd, iraqi, aghani, pakistani, or whatever.

Way to prove my point. Cockwaffle.

>Why should I tolerate their knuckle dragging ignorance?

You mean those benighted people who understand that populations separated by continents for tens of thousands of years led to such immense changes that you can tell on what continent their ancestors came from in less than one second?

You mean those awful fucks who think that peoples are entitled to their own nations? That nation was held by almost all people until 1965.

Those awful fascists who think that Britain ought to be British?

It's time for another cleansing.

HE WAS ALREADY IN TURKEY, ISIS ISN'T IN TURKEY

>wouldn't of
come on, man.

Suddenly Sup Forums cares about grammar? Wouldn't have then.

>Herp derp lets make assumptions about shit we can't possibly know, you fucking retard.

Dipshit, the family's story is well known. They were living safely and well in Turkey until his worthless father decided he didn't want to work for a living when he could just collect welfare from hard-working Germans.

Have to get use to it. Years of English and they just don't know.

>everything i don't like is liberalism and here is why: because i said so. checkmate.

you don't have to be in fucking syria. What kind of comment is this? are you fucking 14yo or something? holy fucking shit, you're a moron.

They had plenty of food. Daddy just didn't want to work for it anymore.

Typical lazy sandnigger.

we're all individuals here.

This, this is the problem. You have no background in history. You just react with emotions. Turks killing Kurds has nothing to do with Refugees in Turkey wanting to leave for the welfare state of Germany

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Also Turkey? The country that's already taken in over 1 million refugees, is regularly bombed by ISIS sympathizers, and regularly has elected official spout hate speech that would make Hitler blush. Yeah, god forbid a father want's to get his family away from that.

>Find any leftists who encourage muslim terrorists to enter our country.

Here's one.

ISIS isn't in turkey is it you fucking gimp is it?

There is no war there is there though? There isn't open conflict.

Nothing stopping him living in some small town somewhere in anatolia is there?

Most terrorist attacks are done by people who were born in the country they attack, not refugees. They are also usually /r9k/ tier., and find in terrorism a way to deal with "tfw when no gf". ISIS is just the beta uprising.

Kek

>implying hillary isn't just exploiting leftist people to feed her own ego.

point taken, anyways.

a war that the right wing fuels generates terrorist.
>IT'S LEFTIES FAULT, FUCKING COMMIES

Motherfuckers being brainwashed sheep is the problem. I don't care what religion, race, political party etc. If people would fucking think for themselves there'd be a lot less of this bullshit.

>ISIS is just the beta uprising.
Bullshit you false-flagging faggot.
Most euro women cream their panties thinking about being kebabed by muhammed big muslim cock.
These "people" are just psycho.

Hello jidf!

but they are all muslim...cough cough

at least conservatives are willing to fight.
if left shits had their way, the west be like sweden.

yeah you're right, there's a lot of opportunities in Kobane

Born in the country, but typically from a multi-generation immigrant family. The parents and grandparents came as hard workers rebuilding after war; their children feel alienated and turn to radical, violent ideology.

Liberals are such pussies

Liberalism is the only choice that actually requires having a fucking brain in your skull, you butthurt retard.

>Agrees with Science
>Errs on side of logic
>Respoinsible for every civl rights victory in a century
>Much higher education
>Much higher IQ
>Much less religious
>economy does really well under us
>Make more money
>literally support retarded red staters with our overflow of money.

FUCK conservatrash, are you even TRYING?

President Trump inc

Liberals think with their heart and not their brain.

Prolapsed Anus Inc

thread.

>>Respoinsible for every civl rights victory in a century
If you only you faggots would pick up a history book.
Most people who owned slaves and enforced jim crow laws were DEMOCRATS.

Now this I can fap to

If we followed an entirely conservative philosophy we'd still be living in caves, because the first person to suggest building a hut by the river would have been stoned to death. "CHANGE!? NOT IN MY CAVE!"

You forgot
>always on the wrong end of history

>agrees with science
Only if it fits their political agenda. that's not scientific

>higher education
Getting a liberal arts degree and being a NEET doesn't mean you're smart

>support red states
We need welfare because niggers

>higher IQ
Having a high IQ doesn't mean you're aware of how the world actually works

>less religious
I don't know how that's a really good thing

Silly, it's not about democrats and republicans it's about conservatives and liberals. They might have been democrats but they were conservative

All I gotta say is France had it coming since they said "we welcome refugees"
And also who even cares about France, all those cucks are good for is surrendering their assholes at the first sign of trouble. The only time France was good at anything was during the French revolution, and while Napoleon Bonaparte had control of France.

Glad I'm not the only one fapping

americans have their names for political ideologies so ass backward they think left wing = liberalism
in the civilized world, liberalism means small govenrment, far right, pro business type of shit
by the actual standards of liberalism, donald trump is a hardcore liberal. Paul Ryan is a fucking liberal. Get your fucking ideologies straight america. Damn

>Liberalism

The economic policies which shaped the modern world are a mental disorder?

Why is she wrapped in foil? She won't care if she's cold because she's dead.

go back to your crisps and biscuits or w/e

You're confusing Democrats, a political party, with Liberalism, an ideology. Democrats were infused with racist fucks until the 50s and 60s, when they all migrated to the republican party.

What a liberal thing to say, IE, complete bullshit. Liberals don't use their brain, they use emotion to make decisions. Now fuck off, men have work to do.

oh my fuck

wrap in foil so the temp rises another 5-10 degrees after removing from the oven. do you even /ck/?

Same way all paedophiles are Christian

I love it when retards who've never even heard of the Southern Strategy try to pull this shit. As if there is a single person on the planet imbecillic enough to think that the "party that champions minorities and hates white racism" would EVER be the Republicans. They literally subsist on white racism and the irrational fear of stupid people.

holy shit this bait

100 (one hundred) percent of ALL serial killers drank WATER
think before you submit yourself to the fruits of the devil

>Why is she wrapped in foil? She won't care if she's cold because she's dead.
Lrn2BBQ retard. she is coasting. After an hour or so they open the foil and add sauce.

You mean Neocon Conservatives have always been on the wrong end of history. And economics. And science. And political knowledge. And ethics.

In fact, I challenge you: Name me ONE thing that the GOP has done right or that was good for Americans in ANY WAY since 1979. Try it. I fucking dare you.

>They literally subsist on white racism and the irrational fear of stupid people.
Tell me how you don't shit your pants everytime a white male enters a classroom or a theatre.
That's what I thought homofuck. Hang yourself.

which despite having tens of thousands of refugees still absolutely slaughters US's GDP per capita

Modern Democrats are as conservative as ever. Even more so than Republicans.

Democrats actively try to balance the budget, albeit with increased taxes (and belt tightening). Republicans say they want to balance the budget, but the piss, moan, and disagree right to the eve of a shutdown and then cut nothing, run a deficit, and then blame Democrats.

And even when in completely control of both houses and the presidency, never repeal any of the 'welfare' they say they will, because no one will ever get rid of any of that.

They have just become a shit tier religious party... They do nothing else other than (unsuccessfully) push a religious agenda... Literally nothing.

reagan got shot.

>don't even bother fighting! you can't win!

Spoken like a true coward.

>less religious
I don't know how that's a really good thing

And THAT is your problem in a nutshell.

Oh, and

>higher education
Getting a liberal arts degree and being a NEET doesn't mean you're smart

Yes, it actually does. College degrees in general, from Theoretical Mathematics to Basketweaving, are directly associated with a well-rounded education and a tested and tempered ability to apply knowledge.

>Gotta love how butthurt Conservatrash are about education being a good thing.

I try to think Liberalism has brought us some good things in history. But then I read comments like this.

and look where that got you
Its still 2-0 for the muslims

typical globalist kike shill
all you give a shit about is money
who cares if your 8 year old daughter was gang raped and lit on fire. WE HAVE STOCKS TO WORRY ABOUT.

Do you even know what the prefix Neo- means?

It didn't kill him or stop him from fucking the country up the worst it had ever been at the time.

Starting with your kind.

>We need welfare because niggers

There is more white trash on welfare than the entire black population of the country, welfare or otherwise.

but it was a good effort.

That's easy welfare reform, no one bitches that too many people are getting a free ride anymore.

New.

What difference does that make?

I cant wait until we round these fuckers up and burn them alive.

The most ironic thing is, liberals are going to cause the rise of nationalism, the pendulum always swings back.

according to whom?
Iraq was a failure because Dubya was inbred hick and that literal faggot nigger Obama pulled the troops which is why this shit is happening.
By your logic we should never lock prisoners up in the rare case scenario that one of them might break free.
Spread your cheeks wider.