Nothing Happens: The Film

Nothing Happens: The Film

What happens?

Nothing.

It makes you think somethings going to happen them BAM

nothing.

Sometimes nothing is something.

it was genuinely cruel of A24 to trick horror retards like OP into watching an arthouse drama. it's like bringing your mom to a Gaspar Noe film

funny how narrative babbies freak out when the film's not spoonfeeding itself to them

Why didn't they show her stick the broom handle in her pussy and ass hole?

Yet another fallen victim of bad marketing expecting short term jump scare payoffs

It's funny how when people go see a horror they approach it completely different than any other genre. The genre has been so bastardized that people don't even percieve it as a movie, more like a scare montage from youtube or something.
The witch is a great movie that happens to have horror elements in it. You can not like it ofcourse, taste varies from person to person, but from the technical side every film element is on point, nothing sticks out that should be altered.

>tfw Thomasin is going to lose her virginity to a baby flesh covered broom handle

Wouldst thou like to not have adhd?

King of Plebs: The Poster

I bet you think nothing happened in Pulp Fiction too right? You're bottom of the barrel pleb

Any nice 3x3s of this movie?

I would make one but I'm a pleb with chink subtitles.

>Pleb: the criticism
my friends said the same thing about Inside Llewyn Davis

I was expecting this type of reply. Obviously the directing, acting and set design was excellent, but what the film was going for failed to have an effect on me.

The scenes with the witch after she steals the baby and Thomasin's conversation with Iblees were the highlights of the film, but the rest was pretty forgettable. The drama between the characters was great and I enjoyed it for what it was, but overall I didn't really feel anything.

> *tips

Post her ass so I can fool around with my pud until I spray

Nothing Happens: The Game

>he doesn't want to live deliciously

Did you miss the part at the end with her delicious buttery ass?

Does anyone else see the Space Jockey whenever they see the thumbnail of this poster?

you get these kind of replies when you post a vague non argumented opinion like "it was boring and too artsy" so you can't expect a serious discussion out of that

But then again if you posted this reply in the original post the thread wouldn't attract as much attention so there's that

No because not everyone has fantasies of a facehugger shoving its tube up their ass. Alien is dead as a franchise.

Compared to MGS3...

except this is somewhat true

Why is it stylized as V V ITCH?

No Valid Points: The Shtiposter

This keeps it from being pure kino in my most honest of opinions

Is this available to rent yet? I've been wanting to see it.

blu ray rip is out for your torrenting pleasures

I try not to torrent.

then go buy it

That's honorable, but it makes you a faggot.
Namefagging makes you twice it so.

>torrent
>not a file host

Bro, do you even download?

I'll rent it once it's available. That's why I asked if its out to rent yet.