Fuck off with the "We're not your personal army" bullshit, this isn't about me. Someone DDoS this fucking bitch...

Fuck off with the "We're not your personal army" bullshit, this isn't about me. Someone DDoS this fucking bitch. She doesn't deserve to breathe, let alone fucking have a twitch. /femfreq

she seems nice, I think I'll donate some money

nobody gives a shit about your agenda nigger

What happened OP? She didn't want to go out with you? awwww boo boo awwwww

Wow, way to perpetuate the stereotype of a xenophobic, sexist gamer. Let's show her some love

OP is fag-GET!
This is now a get thread.

On it! Finally, a job for anonymous. Incoming DDoS, firing LOIC. We're back in the good ol' days of Sup Forums again, boys!

NYPA

Not OP, but shes a feminist, thats a good enough reason for a raid.

>being this new

Checked

checkerino

My trips beats your dubs!

Fuck!

you must be a hacker

Thanks for the heads up OP, time to donate some money to her

KEK

Fuck off you newfag. Do it yourself.

NYPA

>Getting baited with low quality bait

why teh fuck am i sitting hear reading the chat on femfreg fuck

oh wow apparently im autistic too

Is it really? You seem buttmad

There is no such thing as a good feminist in this current generation. They all need to be beaten.

Poor little guy.

Who cares, she's not even relevant anymore. Nobody cares about her. She'll post a new video once a year and Polygon and Kotaku write an article, and then nobody talks about it ever again. Who gives a shit

>femfreq
link?

fag

Jewnita Sherkisian isn't relevant anymore. She played everyone, got money and people are still butthurt to this day.

Do you all want to know how to destroy feminism and all that sjw shit, for good?

Don't give them any attention. It's because people gave them attention that made them popular.

They feed on attention. Be it positive or negative. It does not matter.

We can make the world a great place where we can call our friends a faggot without being called homophobes.

Make the world great again, guys.

Learn to ignore.

Fuck off, we're not your personal army

>Not OP
ok

Fuck off you faggot.

OP has bailed. Massive faggot confirmed.