Pic related

>pic related

Hi Sup Forums.. so this sandnigger just fucked my crush in schooltoilet and I dont know what to do about it.. He has blackbelt in judo, karate and tkwndo. How can I win a fight against him? Should I surprise him and hit him in the back of hes head with a bat?

You could probably take this guy, but don't use a weapon, or you'll get arrested. Just go at him with your fists.

Kek not a good idea,
Just get over it and get that bitch away from you.. be a man, she is the problem not he

I think tho I can win him in a fight 1 v 1 im much bigger then him

Well do it... and also do it with the next guy that steps into your crush vag and try to be happy with that hoe

Probably, just make sure to catch him by surprise. Remember, no weapons.

You're retarded. If she's your crush I assume you aren't even dating, so why shouldn't he fuck her?

1) you're a cuck for even being upset about your girl being a hoe
2) this kid will wreck your shit
3) you're an even bigger bitch for considering using a weapon

she clearly left you because you aren't a real man

Thread
Owned

he said crush.

so already hes the super possesive one for wanting to fight a guy that clearly fucked a girl that probably doesn't even know he exist

shoot his legs then beat him while hes crippled

i would just try and catch him at the wrong place wrong time know what im saying? follow him around maybe in car with your buddies and when its dark and he is alone just all jump out and beat him down, put a plastic bag over your license plate so he cant try and get the number when you drive off

>caring about a girl who would fuck a sandnigger
you have much deeper issues here.

A lot of cowards ITT..... move on you envious pussy, no one likes a jealous cunt.

Dress up like a girl, convince him to fuck you in the ass, and then have a friend burst in and take pictures while you remove your wig. Spread pictures around and convince everyone he's a fag.
No fight needed. He will be humiliated, and your crush will fall right into your arms.

You're just a beta fuckface who missed his chance.That sandnigger fucked her fair and square;move on

Just 12 gauge the shit out of him

Film the fight fag

That's why you should've talked to her first, now shes gonna pop out the next wave of jihadists

found the niggers. literally only niggers fight like this.

You should contemplate suicide.

You're pathetic. Kill yourself instead.

OP, remember, punch low, and punch fast. They know some form of MA, so be conservative with using your weight in your punches. Make sure you're fast enough to dodge his attacks.

Even if you beat him, she's still going to fuck other guys.

Whatever makes you feel better tho op.

This. She's not even your gf, OP. Consider being the sandnigger's gf, then she'll be single!

you wanna hit some sandnigger with a bat just cause he fucked your crush? have fun throwing your life away when he presses charges.

use a weapon faggot or work out/get on his level. she's justified in fucking him over you. he's more of a successful man than you. get over it, you beta cuck

Wtf are all those holes and scars? Any backstory op ?

>He has blackbelt in judo, karate and tkwndo.
That means that his ground game is shit.
Learn Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

We've all fucked your crush in a toilet. It's kind of her thing she's known for. Surely you've also fucker her in a toilet too, right?

Hell, I fucked her in an Ozark outhouse, son.

just walk up behind him on the streets and blow his brains outs. shit is simple

>judo
>ground game is shit
nigga what the fuck are you smoking

You sound like a bitch op he's not the problem she is,its obvious that she's a slut.also your the other half of the problem this guy just put things in prospective for you you should thank him.

Op here.

He knocked out a gang of 4 people, the last one shot him and stabbed.

Get a new crush dipshit stop putting pussy on a pedestal

He sounds badass. Suck his cock, OP.

Blackmail her for being a slut to everybody unless you film her getting fucked by you.

Im more badass if I fight and win against him right? then the girl will like me.

if your girl giving it in school toilet, she definately not worth it

useless piece of shit this picture is from /fit/, OP you are such a pathetic nigger

this