3 HOURS 2 MINUTES OF PURE KINO

>3 HOURS 2 MINUTES OF PURE KINO

Other urls found in this thread:

provideocoalition.com/art-cut-batman-v-superman-editor-david-brenner/
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
blather.net/projects/alan-moore-interview/northhampton-graphic-novel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I absolutely cannot wait. You think we'll ever see the full 4 hours?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Will there be audio commentary?

When?

Nope, but this is as full as it gets. 4 hours was just an initial assembly, this version is that but refined as you'd normally refine a film if that makes sense.
>"So what was once a nearly four hour cut with absolutely everything was ridiculous – ended up being about a three hour cut, once all these added storylines were refined with the fat was cut out."
provideocoalition.com/art-cut-batman-v-superman-editor-david-brenner/

They already confirmed it didn't they? or atleast that all the cut footage will be on the blu-rays

>cutting out Clark going to Gotham to investigate Batman

Whose fucking idea was that.

Not OP, but sometime mid-July. I've already got mine pre-ordered.

July 19 in the U.S./Canada on Blu-ray. On digital (iTunes and shit) a couple weeks earlier.

Wow...that is a HUGE pile of shit.

Thanks.

>Whose fucking idea was that.
I have no idea.

I can't wait, hopefully i'll live long enough to see this movie get the cult classic status it deserves.

You guys ever take a sharpie and write "gourmet" on the side of a KFC bucket so that people don't look down on you?

That's actually the subplot from the longer cut that was the closest to making it into the theatrical version.
But yeah, WB/Snyder got cold feet at relatively late stage or so the story goes over releasing a 3 hour movie because
>muh showtimes per day
>muh too long for 70mm IMAX
>muh Snyder doesn't wanna come off as James KING OF THE WORLD Cameron by forcing them to release 3 hour cut theatrically

Some sharp-eyed user noticed some edits concerning Lois's scenes with Lex and his mercs that have me kind of excited. Apparently there's some wardrobe changes during that sequence that suggest that Lois was followed after being pushed off Lex's helipad.

If that's true, that fits with my favorite fan theory concerning Lex's plan.

> Batman v. Superman
> Wonder Woman is front and center on the DVD cover

torrent when?

um like 2/3 weeks before the Blu-ray? It's gonna be no doubt be released on Digital and stuff a couple weeks before.

what do you guys think wonder woman's crotch smells like?

Victory.

>If that's true, that fits with my favorite fan theory concerning Lex's plan.

Don't leave us in suspense

blood of palestinian children

If it's anything like Snyders other directors/ultimate cut it'll be pure K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I can meme too, kiddo

what do you think her sweety feet smell like?

>referencing Xx_eric_xX
Has Sup Forums really declined to the point that we make fucking Flipagram Vine references?

are you implying Chris Evans is balding? because he's not

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

>implying anyone wants to watch this garbage +30 min more of it

Here's the short version. I think that Lex fully expected Clark to win. If he'd shown up at the ship with Bruce's head, he'd have called his hired guns and they'd have spit back some faraway, bogus location for Clark to go get Martha. While he was gone, Lex would have told the ship's AI to release Doomsday once Clark came back, and then he'd have gone into hiding.

His men would have burned Martha, Clark would have returned to the ship looking for Lex, inadvertently releasing Doomsday in the process. While he's in the fight of his life, his mercs burn Lois too, leaving the only living person that can contradict his version of events being Clark himself, who's either dead at Doomsday's hands or a fugitive for the murder of Bruce. In either scenario, Lex is free to contact the government officials in his pocket with his information on the other metahumans he's found, whom they'd assemble into a task force to take down the remaining "alien menace."

He'd even made some mock-up logos for when he had a chance to commercially "brand" his team at some point in the future. Notice any folders missing? Bruce could have pulled his own file out before forwarding it to Diana, but I don't believe it ever existed in the first place, at least not in the folders for the "metahuman initiative," and the absence of Clark's folder leads me to believe there's some credence to this being Lex's actual plan.

>Xx_eric_xX
kek I don't even know who this is, the irony of your post is palpable, I was making a reference to

Eric is the guy who the video's audio came from. Basically a nigger who looks at pictures of people on flipagram and "roasts" them by laughing like a cancer victim and showing pictures of food and animals as comparison points.

Would you polish her boots?

I'm not even a footfag and I still find that little split kinda hot.

Yeah, since "cult" films refer to ones that were initially seen by no-one and later became well-liked.

Man, I love that movie

damn do you get a good look of her foot cleavage in the movie? whoever designed her costume is a legend.

wtf is the point in having a wedge on the heel?

Actually sounds good breh

Will we see those football scenes?
I remember that was like the first day of shooting so I was hyped for that game for some reason
symbolism I guess

Was there an extended version of MoS?
I recall some supergirl shit but that's it

Will the full version be on dvd?

>he's not

LOL
O
L

JUST
LOOK

>amazon warrior
>heels
bravo snyder

Those thighs only look good for one thing.

>Quick, how do we fix this shitty film?
>I got it, we make it longer
Has that ever worked?

Alien 3 got better with the director's cut.

Sauce on the length?

also, shouldn't Affleck be in front?

anybody who says Watchmen is good has never read the book

snyder is a lazy nigger who does the bare minimum to stay close to source material

WAR

Once

I watched civil war last night and i see what everyones talking about. BvS was way better, civil war was entertaining and had some cool fights and what not, but it felt so dumbed down and every was explained to the audience verbally, there wasnt any good use of imagery like in BvS. only good things from civil was the fights, black panther, and antman, other than that the whole movie felt pointless and everything couldve been resolved if they were just like calm down let's talk about this.

>Bret Easton Ellis
>Armond White

Faggots love BvS

ultimate edition?
then a month later they'll release the unrated edition

jesus

Alien 3 was not a terrible movie in the first place.
Let's be fair here, Ridley Scott is a good filmmaker. Snyder is not.

>book
>it's actually a comic

And have a STRONK wimmin in the back? That's sexist you pig

You're even a contrarian on Sup Forums.

I felt the same way. I enjoyed CW, but BvS(and MoS too) are just different kinds of movies. I appreciate them both and hope that the style and tone of the DCEU take hold and more people come to appreciate their very distinctive treatment of their characters.

More like Fatman and Baldingman, amirite?

>that thigh skirt game
s-stop

You guys liked Batman Forever more than the Burton movies too, I assume.

*Fatman vs Baldingman sorry

Nope. Not even close.

*Man of balding

> Like all the Synder movies the ultimate cut is better than vanilla cut

Why does this douche does this every fucking movie...

Oh I know Snyder is a fucking hack, I was more so pointing how rarely longer cuts make a bad movie good.

anything alan moore writes is pure literature

he actually hates the term "comic" or "comic books" and was the originator of the phrase 'graphic novels' so if you ever used that to describe a book its cause of him

There's no way those are her real thighs.

at what point does being contrarian become being conformist?
this is a genuine question because i don't know

That's not true. The *opposite* of that is true, in fact. He finds the term "graphic novel" to be a needlessly pretentious term cooked up by marketing teams.

blather.net/projects/alan-moore-interview/northhampton-graphic-novel/

he actually didnt come up with the term graphic novel but i see your point

hes a great writter

I don't know either, but Sup Forums is usually contrarian, yet even this place agrees CW is better, so it's uberhipster to disagree.

so when are we getting the inevitable ultimate edition in theaters? with that, BvS will get at LEAST 150-200 million more and pass the billion mark. and of course, make those Marvel fucking faggots weep.

No not really, cult film can mean initially hated too.

Interest in BvS is nonexistent. It's in less than 1000 theaters now, all the marketing has stopped, and the word of mouth has killed it.

My reasons for wanting to see it on the big screen in its original form have nothing to do with any brand wars crap. It's just beautifully shot, and I'd love a chance to see it in its full glory.

LOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TDK re-release made 3.9 million, please tell me DCucks don't ACTUALLY believe this?

AHAHAHAHA

How do you even know this you shit-sniffing, underage faggotron

You're saying, "Yes, and it includes these parameters, too."

That's what an excellent dialogue is all a-boot.

>▶ You could just about call Maus a novel, you could probably just about call Watchmen a novel, in terms of density, structure, size, scale, seriousness of theme, stuff like that. The problem is that “graphic novel” just came to mean “expensive comic book” and so what you’d get is people like DC Comics or Marvel comics – because “graphic novels” were getting some attention they’d stick six issues of whatever worthless piece of crap they happened to be publishing lately under a glossy cover and call it The She-Hulk Graphic Novel

its not that he doesnt like the term he just doesnt like it to be thrown around

next time take the time to try to understand what you read

>he actually hates the term
>turns out he only hates it when applied to drivel
you were being pretentious in assuming he didnt like the term altogether bruh

Bat of Murder vs Man of Murder : Dawn of Murderers

Muderman vs Man of Murder : Murder Murder Murder

cult just means it has a small dedicated following, not a large amount of butthurt faggots complaining about bought reviewers all over the internet

I guess you can say......

they make OTHERS bleed....

user pls. It was manslaughter. That's way better.

Because Gal Gadot is sexy as hell and it sells.

Where did I say he hated it? "Needlessly pretentious marketing ploy" doesn't imply hate, just pointlessness. He even says it's not something he feels all that strongly about in either direction and that "comic book" is a perfectly serviceable term.

wasted dubs on a jew cuck

Not sexy enough to sell her own movie.

>he actually hates the term "comic" or "comic books"
thats what i said
then you said
>That's not true. The *opposite* of that is true

hurrr durr whats the transitive property??

Show me where he says he hates the term "comic book". I'd be willing to admit we both overstated if you are.

LOL Nice trolling attempt. You creepy, cynical bastards and your posts about "cuckolding" and hidden interracial agendas. You guys are too much

Maybe I'm just "socially retarded" or something, I don't know. Still better than being like you guys. Seriously though, are you trolling or do you believe the crap you post?

Anyway, I always thought "cuckold" was a funny as hell word. And I swear I've never heard it in actual real life conversation. I'm 39 years old and never even heard the word, period, until a few years ago when I was reading some erotic fiction on the net or something like that.

>Batman V Superman
>Batman, WW then Superman on the cover
>Batman. V. Superman
>V stands for Vagina

yea sure but you were
>implying
but yea i agree, whatever

im not trying to troll

jews make victims out of people while playing the victim

they are evil

you are either a foolish slave to the jews or a jew monster yourself