Hey I'm muslim, from north africa

Hey I'm muslim, from north africa
Algeria.
Ask me anything

do you guys still learn french in school?

alright, i'll bite. what do you think of "islamic extremism"

Yes !

Why must your kind exist?

Muslim should stop shouting "terrorist doesn't represent Islam" following everyattack and should work on solutions on how to stop it, because terrorism has a religion, those Islamists are doing it in the name of Islam

I'm not an arab, they're filthy sandniggers who came from the middle east and took our country

I don't know much about Islam theology, is it just Sunnis and Shiites, or do you have a whole bunch of different schools of thought?

I don't either, all I know is I'm a muslim
I hate this sunni/shiite thing, It's the source of all the hate and the wars ib the middle east

how is Alawite Islam different from Sunni and Shia?

Could you really blame the West if we turned around purged every last Muslim from our countries?

What's it like being a brainwashed sand nigger?

I don't know man, I'm not really educated on religion
Hell I'm not even a Good muslim,I pray rarely I smoke and drink and shit and I will probably go to hell

Do you even science?

Answer this user's question you terrorist mudslime

Seriously I won't
I really want the middle east erased off the earth, It's the source of all problems on earth, hell they're even causing problems here on Algeria, soon enough my country will be like Isis if this continues

O'm not a sandnigger, I'm an african amazigh

If god is real then why is all holy sites utter shit?

>Name a holy site that isn't in a third world country.

Go grab a history book, your answer is there
Done, and don't fucking call me a terrorist

Alright then. I'll go dig around some.The only real order I know about is the Whirling Dervishes, and they are kind of an anomaly.

What do you think of the whole Saudi Arabia/Iran proxy war thing? Which of the two states is more evil?

Vatica, you just went full retard.

What's it like being a brainwashed nigger, nigger?

The two are evil, I mean Iran is evil with it's own people killing them and taking their freedom away, and Saudi arabia is more evil, it's the source of Wahabism it's an extemist ideology that the terrorist follow and say that it's the true Islam, Saudi arabia is cancer

Italy is a third world country.

I'm not a nigger, I'm a white free amazigh
What is it like being a brainwashed fatty who fucks his sister ?

No it's not.

Die in a fire sand nigger.

I'm not a sandnigger, you fucking twat
Go kill yourself, faggot

It's economy is so bad it fucked over the euro and what about the shit tons of trash all over the place?

Are you from Italy? because I am and it's a complete shit hole.

How painful was your circumcision

feels good man

Was young, I don't remember. I have a nice dick now tho
Good to know, redneck.

Who is your favorite singer and why is it Sheryfa Luna?

I don't know her, my favourite musician is Steven Wilson.