Was she ever really into me? Will I ever love someone as much again?

Was she ever really into me? Will I ever love someone as much again?
Also general feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Yeah she was into you if you had her
And yeah it's possible that you will love someone more
But I suggest not getting so invested because love comes and goes and chicks aren't what we've all been told they used to be, they have much shorter term goals and unless you can keep one constantly entertained until you die it's not going to last

if you did all you could there's nothing more, friend

happiness is something you get to experience not keep.

my nigga you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

that guy lives in the end idiot

Eh man I'm in the trenches with you tonight. She ripped my guts out. Sever all contact, work on improving yourself even if you hate doing it. Time heals most wounds.

>tfw your petty shitbag of a father tries to lock you out of the house then leaves while you're outside cleaning his backyard and washing his dogs (whom he had to take in due to a dipshit brother and his retard wife hurrdurr lets get many animals then not take care of them)

good thing i know what sort of shittyness to expect from you dad, never change

Playing Dota 2 had to poop feels good getting this out my system the world us lookin up

time doesn't heal;
just replaces memories

I just had a thread about this, It's hard moving on my friend, but I know we can do it. Work to improve yourself and if its meant to be she will come back and if not fuck her.

>it was 112 degrees fahrenheit
>thankfully i always assume he would do some shit like this and put a house key in my pocket

right there with you man.
thats exactly how i feel. she started dating someone else and we have been living together for 2 years!

It's sucks man. It feels like you don't deserve to be happy. One thing going bad is one thing. But it's like, one fucked up shit after another fucked up shit, like just give me a break. I went a year without even texting a girl after my last break up, and when I got back into dating, it seemed like all the good looking, not so crazy chicks were taken. At some point you just ask yourself, maybe it's not them, maybe it's me. So I got a gym membership. I was already average looking, but I thought it would boost my confidence. Turns out looking better and feeling healthier doesn't change the fact that you have a pathetic life. I had everything with my last girlfriend and now I have nothing. Or at least it seems that way. The only thing I can do is keep working, looking ahead, and hope one day things will be better.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I just miss her
(Yes I'm a whiny faggot)

2 years too here.

fuck man... fuck

Spent 2 years fawning over her, 2 years with her, and it's been 2 months without her. She said she still loves me and we'd always be friends so why does it feel like I'm the only one making an effort?

I'm done with it. If she wants to try that's fine, but I'm done because at this point the less I think about her the better I feel.

The full break is the only way to go. Delete the gym, hit the facebook.

I go back and forth between fairly happy and depressed (not bipolar), during most days I feel content if a little bit anxious about life. As the day winds down, I wonder why I'm sitting here alone once again, the one love I could ever manage hates me now, I barely have a job. I'll feel fine again tomorrow, but I feel pretty shitty right now.

I think I will need 4 years to recover.

(same poster, not really con't)

Any of you have your hopes and dreams constantly crushed as you grew up? I'm having to settle for less and less in life, and I'm not sure what I'll have left when I finally gain my independence.

All the time, barely graduated college with a shitload of debt, gf of 4 years dumped me as college ended. Only you will give your life purpose and meaning. Pick up a new hobby, stop drinking, keep yourself occupied.

Clearly underage faggot.

So fucking cringy.

>Delete the gym, hit the facebook.

I laughed at this. I don't have a facebook, we just text. Every once in a while she'll go out of her way to talk to me, but it feels like she's just trying to keep me as a friend so she doesn't feel as shitty about it but she's only willing to put in the barest amount of effort.

I've been trying to get my shit in order since then and I'm feeling pretty good about the progress I've made, it's just her bringing me down now.

W I T N E S S E D

fucker

I feel you man this is what my ex does to me. She will call me and text all day one day and then the next day ghost me

asshat

"YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAAAAY!"

Why do you sperglords waste your time posting pointless shit like that? Is your life that miserable that you have nothing better to do than make the most pointless posts on the internet?

Block her number. Her keeping you down isn't worth it.

They just all forget you in the end.
I will never be in someone's life, friends, coworkers, gf, more than a few years.

>Was she ever really into me?

Maybe, maybe not. Does it really matter now?

>Will I ever love someone as much again?

The faster your quit your bitching and wallowing the faster you'll find someone again. What you had with her was not unique.

I have a similar problem. I like talking. People can't handle it, and every person except one who I've ever talked to got tired of me messaging/talking constantly and blocked me.

shit nigga that got me

Very true, you sir/ma'am/demiqueerfoxkin, are truly a wise thing

Message me rtf on rizon

Damn, quads, let's have a shot of rhum.

And I myself, will carry, to the gates of VALHALLAH.

Cease the faggotry.

>tfw when a fish bite you earth but the line breaks

Welcome to Sup Forums

Two shots of gin because I'm an alkie haha

It's fucked up. That shit played havoc on my emotions right after we broke up, because it was always a tiny glimmer of hope just to be snatched away again and again.
I'm gonna just stop texting her. If she's concerned with our relationship or our lack of one then she's gonna have to fucking step it up. At this point I'm not really even that worried about continuing it if this is how it's gonna be.

ITT : Cringy 16yo scene kids.

WITNESS ME

I could talk with you as long as you feel like it, i love hearing people stories.

-J

All of you need to shut the fuck up.

I'm an oldfag here telling you what's up.

They'll tear you up inside. It's their nature. The one that got away? She'll haunt your dreams forever.

Being successful is your best revenge.

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."

I'm 20 ;_;
>tfw first gf at 20 and shes a snake

damn thats pretty deep

are you me? don't worry m8, someone once told me things get better eventually...

Not sure what rtf means... found rizon but wtf is rtf

Anons I know exactly what this is like.. I hope you all get better and get over faggot girls. Traps are better anyway. Spread the love.

Username haha /msg rtf *message*

Honestly this is a pretty solid point. I hope anons follow the advice .

-J

I used to think so but girls are best drug

That's ok bru.

Just don't get all fucked up because of a woman.
It's not worth it, at all.

The world sees it too.
Wrapped up in misdirection,
Weighted down by the taboo
The lies of indirection
The price comes so steep
The cost of his fervent apathy
Is a penalty the devil reaps
Pushed on man by society
So they could set him free
Disturbingly classified to be
Something like a tragedy within the family
Acting like it deserves to be a fucking mystery
Or randomly, spontaneous and in fact they see,
the casualty as a sin-forgiving key
to set their consciences free
to allow the people to act as though he,
was one deserving of their love
when it was in fact they
who he would never show that he loved
silently shouting for them to go away.
For they were the ones whom he called heartless
Now clinging to his memory
Like a shoe shiner removing tarnish
For once it is shiny they forget his trajectory
And move on to a better day
Satisfied with what they had to say
Unmoved by how their actions
led to this very moment
where a man ran out of passions
and they still avoid atonement
for once the day is night
they all go to sleep
Then forget to remember the knight
Buried 6 feet deep.

You really think I'm gonna read all that shit ?

>be me
>17 high school
>had friends
>easylife.jpeg
>fell in love with amazing girl named jess
>jess is everything you want
>pretty
>talented
>athletic
>cute
>stay friends with jess for a while
>friend was dating her best friend at the time
>best friend calls me up
>you're scaring her because you have abandonment issues
>okannnndddd..?
>so leave her alone
>6 months pass
>no more friends because devoted time to grill
>no more family because family was never there
>get a text
>from jess

idgaf Sup Forumsro what the fuck else do you have to do?

>"user i just wanted to say i really miss you"
>immediately reply that i missed her too
>she claims friends girlfriend was telling her i was needy but turns out she has feelings
>continue friendship and make hints
>keep pushing the struggle
>every 4 months she would ignore me for a while
>find out she's struggling with depression and anxiety so bad she doesn't show up to work or school

nigga i can barely read

Y'all mother fuckers need to turn gay.

No more stupid bitches.

But I guess you like that, the sadness, being manipulated by some feminist cunt.

you have my attention

it will be good practice then

She wasn't. An hero.

and things do get better one day my friend, you cannot prevent it, it is inevitable. It may seem impossible in the moment but just like the rising sun you will find a silver lining and again know the feeling of happiness.

Things rarely get better mate. Normally you just get used to how bad things are.

The harder you try, the less they care. Shit sucks man. And they wonder why we act like assholes.

Funny enough I'm asking myself these question right now. Bare with me guys never greentexted but here goes.
>Be me
>Find a qt3.14 solid 9/10 in my opinion.
>Decide to go for it
>Start talking to her, get to know her more
>Talk to her endlessly whenever possible
>She seems interested in me, so I decide to ask her on a date
>OhShitNiggerSheSaidYes.wav
>Go on date
>Goes great didn't drop spaghetti or anything acted like a normie
>I drop her off at her house and we kiss at her doorstep
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>Keep this up for 5 months
>We start to get distant now that I got a better job and start putting in more hours
>She starts talking to me less, says she's busy
>I think it's reasonable to not bother her since we've been in constant contact for months
>This goes on till 2 days ago
>She tells me she's having a friend over
>It's a fucking guy, lets call him B
>Play it off to not seem jealous or too clingy, say that's cool
>That night I notice she's on skype really late decide to msg her as to why she's on so late since it's pretty rare.
>Get weird responses, end up asking who this is and it's B
>Ask him why is he using her phone and on her skype
>"It's funny you know, reading all these msgs between you and her"
>Start getting a little mad but just keep my cool, decided to keep the conversation going
>End up asking him if he has any feeling for her

Cont.

>"Lol naw dude, I don't like her that way, but I'd fuck her"
>This immediately puts up a red flag for me
>Tell him he should prob go to bed and leave her phone
>The next day ask if she want to go out, since we haven't done anything together in a while.
>Tells me no since B is still over and she says it would be rude to just leave him at her house
>Kinda mad about this but just say alright how about tomorrow
>She says sure
>Now today I wake up at around 12 and see a msg on my phone, but I have to go to my college to register for classes in 30 min, decided to just ignore and left my phone
>Come back at around 5 since I met up with some friends and decided to hang out with them.
>Decided to check my phone now that I'm home to see what the message was
>It's a msg from her, as I read this small 10 word message my heart stops
>"Hey user, I fucked B lmao, hope you're not mad"

I'm currently beyond mad and heartbroken. I haven't respond yet and it's already 12:30. Now I'm just sitting here drinking and listening to music just contemplating where the fuck did I go wrong

>me since 2013

But is that not things getting better? you become stronger, tougher, carved out of wood. The thing that once haunted you fades away. No one ever has the life that lives up to the picture perfect idea they have in their head. That's just life.

and it's okay to have an imperfect life. Imperfection is the best part of life.

i don't understand spanish

Tell her to go fuck herself with a rake.

Seems like nice people become the ones who are more desperate for some sort of love. The souless leeches of people surf from wave to wave, person to person, never getting to know themselves until theyre stuck alone with someone they dont know.

Keep or chin up, if its too hard a noose can help with that.

If you want to be at peace with yourself you have to tell her everything you want to tell her. Whatever that may be. Don't beat yourself up too much Sup Forumsro, as if she can't also be blamed for the situation, I mean she WAS the one that did that.

Just because you can ignore it, doesn't mean it has gotten better.

Deep and real. Well put

your mistake is that you projected all of these positive values on her that were without merit. sometimes you just have to let a hoe be a hoe.

There's this girl I've been hanging out with, do I just tell her or risk getting friend zoned? How do I hint to her?

You were cool until the noose part. I bet you get all the chicks, faggot.

Wouldn't really solve anything

I have a gun loaded and ready, fuck the noose, then again I find suicide retarded

I don't even want to look at her, I feel disgusted and betrayed, I plan on just ending all communication with her and let it go

Sounds right, I thought she was best thing to happen to me, without even thinking that her drifting away like that all of a sudden was strange

some nigga wanna host a kik group for this thread?

I would but eh