So now that the dust settled we can all agree that this is the greatest movie of all time

So now that the dust settled we can all agree that this is the greatest movie of all time

Man of Steel is close second

Only redditors will disagree

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/batman-vs-superman-review
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redditor here, I agree! We have to stick together right? :^)

We'll be discussing it longer than any marvel movie that's for damn sure.

I'd rather be branded a redditor than lie about this shit pile.

Wasted trips.

> so edgy im 13

thanks for proving my point

the fact that praising the movie has turned into a meme should tell you everything you need to know about its quality

Nice try redditor.

Not the greatest movie of all time but certainly my favorite cape film, if it can even be categorized as one.

>Batman V. Superman: The Dawn of Justice is Zack Snyder's defining masterpiece. The one that has been in the making ever since Snyder joined the film industry, crafting an allegorical love letter to the golden age of cinema, and alluding to literary masterpieces like John Milton's "Paradise Lost" and the King James edition of the Holy Bible.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/batman-vs-superman-review

bump

It's definitely tries to unironically be one of the best movies ever made, and in most cases, succeeds. We won't see a masterpiece like this for a long while. The last was in 2006.

helllo red.dit

I don't get the hate for this movie. To me this is one of the best cape films made since BB/TDK. I went in with very low expectations and thinking I would dislike it, instead when the credits rolled I not only knew I had just watched a great movie, but I also knew that I had been too acustomed to Marvel movies. Which does not mean they are bad, I also really like some of their films, but they've become the standards of a cape film and when you see something different, it feels wrong.

BvS brought something different, that many weren't expecting. It brought forth a story that makes you think, that creates discussions. When I can keep talking about a movie with coworkers and friends for more than a week, I know I have seen a great movie. With Marvel movies all thats left to talk about after is how good the effects were or about the fight scenes, the outer layer I would say. With BvS it becomes more elaborate than that and the fact that the ultimate edition is coming out soon is creating even more things to talk about.

Definitely a great film with tons of undeserved hate.

Agreed

Agreed

>I don't get the hate for this movie.
-WW is a stick
-Batman is fat
-Shoehorning teasers for the next 3-4 films
-The whole Martha incident
-Terrible editing
-Using Doomsday just because
-Stupid unnecessary self sacrifice (They could team up and kill Doomsday)
-Lex Joker

Don't be fucking stupid

It is however one of the better DC films in the grander scheme of things, but it's nowhere near as good as TDK

>The whole Martha incident
Why. It makes sense.

>Batman
>Fat

Are dyel twinks this delusional? Batman isn't supposed to look like an Auschwitz survivor such as yourself.