corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=30
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=123
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=22&verse=19
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=47&verse=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

motherfuckers need more target practice

was the driver black?

>recorded with Atari

they need to focus more on the road!! fucking sandniggers and their horrible driving

pokemon go yo

Were any doggos harmed during this filming??

People sure love Pokemon Go it seems

Probably just another misunderstood poor muslim refugee. Fuck white people tho!

check'd
>Sieg Heil

You're not fooling me, Satan.

nice TRIPS, satan

When will France have enough and put their Muslims in check.

Are you genuinely retarded they were angled shots... kill yourself

Dead atheist frogs.

You believe in magical sky creatures?

Just one.

My sides!

Nice terrorist attack.

Someone add Eurobeat

I kekd

Frexit when?

It's easy to blame Islam for something like this, but people don't understand the isolation Muslim immigrants feel when they move to Europe. White culture is at least partially to blame for this.

Which one? Samhain, ishtar, hephaestus, lord ganesh, inara, jarri? Be more specific.

There are literally thousands of make believe sky creatures. Which one do you specifically believe exists for no reason whatsoever other than someone told you to?

Then they can stay in fucking sandniggerland.

>White culture is at least partially to blame for this.
Yup. If whites didn't create games like GTA that encourage and train drivers to kill pedestrians, stuff like this would never happen.

Pop quiz, smartass: why do they move to Europe if they feel isolated there?

There is only one. Use your brain for once, you atheist edgelord.

Terror attack in France killing 80 men, woman and children.

#Nice

This guy killed more people with a truck than the biggest mass shooting in America and people think guns are the problem and not muslims

Holy fuck

oblivion awaits you just like everyone else... better get used to the facts you fuking pathetic ego fear pussy

This is a joke right

>>go to new country
>y dun they b nice 2 me
>better kill dem
>well it they fault I wuz a gud boi I din do nuffin

And if spoons were never invented you would starve to death

proves my theory all along. We need stricter regulation on trucks. Trucks kill people. If it hadn't been so easy to get a truck this tragedy could have been prevented.

lol

of course we miss the führer

>gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

top kek

nice

this is the best one so far

One of us is not using their brain, and you know it isn't me. Santa Claus worshipper.

You really believe theres an all knowing all powerful fairy that you cant see or hear and that theres no evidence for, that destroys his enemies with his many mighty arms and drops down good childrens chimneys delivering toys?

Thats so fucking absurd, just listen to yourself say it out loud, and tell me again how your the brainy one.

16 days. Reset it boys!

just did a search on that quote, turns out it was a Swedish guy who created that line and tagged along a picture of hitler in a journal or article, and not hitler's actual words

hitler or not, people are realizing he was right.

BREAKING UPDATE!

We have information from reliable sources that the event in Nice was not a terrorist act, but a ridiculous accident. The young man behind the wheel of the truck was addicted to the new popular game called Pokemon GO and made the traffic accident in pursuit of an legendary animal. According to witnesses the driver's full attention was directed to the phone with the game which distracted him from the road. Also some says that the cabin was full of vape smoke. Unfortunately, despite the number of victims, the player was not able to catch the desired Pokemon. Vladimir Putin has called an urgent Council, which will discuss the prohibition of such video games in Russia.

MAXIMUM REPOST!

Please dont take the bait

Because everyone's world isn't as cushy as yours you fucking retard

>people are realizing he was right
Sup Forums doesn't count. And Hitler was quite fond of Muslim countries.

lol

Unoriginal bastard

would also suggest not looking up that quote either, I have never been to a white supremacist web page before... was interesting

if hitler was right... who was left?

>Best goy.

Making my way downtown
Driving fast
Frenchies pass
And I'm allah bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

Smoke meth, hail satan

In the second video, were they trying to stop the truck before it entered the crowd?

Kek

No they were surrending

Hindus realize that all deities are only aspects of the One. There cannot be more than one thing going on here. All different names for different deities can only ever refer to this oneness, because this is all that there is. You assume that your own idea of God is the same idea that others have. When your own idea of what God is dies, then you will begin to be open to discover, to remember, that you are That. Any idea that you are other than that is strictly an idea, having no basis in reality. That you are eternally alone, and that there is actually nothing other than you. That this body is one of an endless fleet, in which you get lost in pretending you are born and die when in fact you were never born and will never die. What would you do with infinite intelligence, and could find no end to yourself? Play with yourself, no?

it truly is the time of the normie culling

#doesnotmatter

under rated post

non white detected

every belief is christianity, lol

You seem to have a lot of resentment towards christianity and hate it a lot, were you once christian?

Idiot. That is George Washington.

This faggot has some point

Tunisian

That is the result of retarded belief-systems

Dearly, please come back and build that beautiful aryan society with no niggers, hook nosed Jews, chinks of every flavor and ok course those dirty fucking Muslims. This world belongs to the great aryan race, it's time we took it back my brothers.

My vest is tight and I'm feelin' kinda nervous
I know there's virgins waiting for me and it's perfect
That's when I used my hand, turned on the radio, and the Allah song was on, and the Allah song was onnnnnn
So I put my hands up, singing my song, I know it's going to be okay
Nodding my head like, "Allah"
Moving my hips like, "Allah"
I got my hands up, they're playing my song, I'm gonna kill infidels todayyyy
Yeahhhhhhhh, Allah Akbar today
Yeahhhhhhhh, Allah Akbar today

That was beautiful, thank you.

>none of these actually in the Quran
>all these are fabricated

also under rated

O shit, name calling.

You for got to call him a bigot, among other names.

Maybe hes Muslim and if he is he might just get your house for free if he reports you for slandering the prophet of Islam and the future that belongs to them as quoted by our great dictator with his majikal pen.

how hard is it to use your head? holy shit you have to be kidding me.

Wasnt there a scene in highlander where Kurgan mows down a bunch of pedestrians? Anyone got a gif of it?

>Having to lie to cover your pedophile god.

Get back to your sand-dune, Muhammad.

Nice..

so yes then

Miley is a total terrorist for sure

shit. good point.

Wait, every belief is christianity? What the fuck are you on about? Thats impressively, profoundly retarded.

No, never a christian. Studied world religions in college, wrote a thesis on the scopes trial and a thesis on critique of pure reason. Graduated from Columbia class of 2008.

Not christian, not raised to believe any retarded belief system, debated and wrote about them with affectual respect for years, cant pretend people who actually believe in religion arent idiots anymore. They are. Children, really, in adult bodies.

There are refugees from all sorts of major events you fucking nig, seeking a better life is rudimentary shit

Good. Fuck the French. You deserve slaughter if you're so stupid to welcome africans and muslims into your country.

It's France, driver sits on the other side.

Bwahahahahaha

Chislam is the one world religion. The NWO Elites know whats...Up.

It's isolating because their values are retarded and incompatible with ours. Many of them believe no separation of church & state, suppression of women, kill the gays, no freedom of speech. Fuck their culture.

You are beautiful

1) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191
2) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28
3) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=85
4) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=33 ( a bit loose but this is accurate to how it is used by ISIS)
5) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12
6) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=60
7) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=65
8) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=5
9) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=30 (The perverts thing is off, but its close)
10) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=123
11) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=22&verse=19
12) corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=47&verse=4

do your research next time, asshole.

owned

Here's an idea for Muslim immigrants: Assimilate.

Have you ever been to Germany , France or Italy? The "Ghettos" are filled with Muscunts immigrants who feed off Europe's welfare systems by day and rape women and little girls by night.

So yeah, white people are to blame for fucking hating those pig fuckers.

rekd

fact checkd and rekd

Kekd

Rekd fact chekd kekd and snekd

>can't tell if b8
>or just another stupid nigger

found the shitskin