Whats the point anymore Sup Forums? im scared as shit and dont know what to do. advice...

Whats the point anymore Sup Forums? im scared as shit and dont know what to do. advice? trips decides what i do from here

break the prime directive

She did what she had to do.

Scared as shit about what?

?????

the only answer is suicide

rolling for this

Good day, sir

Scared about what??

Put a little rope around your balls, tighten it and wait until they turn blue
Also: post picture

Kys fag

well ive essentially blown away most chances of obtaining childhood dreams. my folks hate my guts and i kinda want to end it. so i thought id have be talk me out of (or into doing it)
decent chance of that

WINRAR

can I ask how old you are?

join military

ok - fwiw your 20s are a pretty chaotic time. I had to reboot my life at 27 ( heroin addict ) and have a pretty decent life.

in my early 20s I didn't have a lot of uhm tools to deal with life. shit your parents should have taught you, but didn't really know themselves.

Fear is really fucking normal, and honestly pretty appropriate.

It's ok your parents hate you. It is a good time to split off from them.. maybe try having an "adult" relationship when you turn 25 or something.

what child hood dreams are lost? are you in school? are you working?

Time for a hobby, exercise and read more books, use less electronics you fuckin kek.

..cont...

I am pretty depressed today, and have been listening to music I listened to in my early 20s, before my life really went to shit... and I'm amzing looking back at how fucking scared I was. I had no idea what I was doing. everyone else seemed to have a "plan". I moved to SF with no fucking idea what I was getting into. but I got a shit job as a secretary ( very grateful for it ) and went from there.

met new people. lots of new people. I still was scared and drank too much, and ate too much E - but things went ok. I wish I had had better tools for dealing with that fear.

Well nobody can give you any advice without more information, You're anonymous. Tell us your troubles so we can brainstorm and offer you some pragmatic solutions. I doubt you truly want to die. You're probably just in a temporary tough situation.

Go join the islamic state, then gun a bunch of them down on facebook live.

alright then storytime
once upon a time there was a kid named user. user loved nature and hiking and animals and plants and all that shit. from an early age he read a shit ton, because thats where he could find out about nature and space and dinosaurs and that sort of thing. this made him an outcast because he wasnt playing sports 24/7 but that was okay. he had a few friends and his parents were proud of him and said he had all the potential in the world

fast forward to middleschool. user has decided that he wants to be a zoologist. he knows its a shit job and that it pays absolutely nothing but he doesnt care as long as he can be a zoologist none of this matters. by this time however user is put on every med thinkable for add to adhd and all that shit. he cant keep focused in school and that making his grades shit.

in highschool he meets his best friends, discovers hes good at running and gets a girlfriend zoology is still in the back of his mind but he is still struggling academically. his parents have not been proud of him for quite some time

one day he discovers that a school with a good zoology program has accepted him to go to their college. user accepts and decides to go there. it is 15 hours away from his home but user doesnt care. before leaving he discovers that his girlfriend of 2 years has been cheating on him for 1 year and with this in the back of his mind he sets off to college

user is depressed that his gf cheated on him and smokes hella weed and tries to get turnt every friday sat and sunday. he loses his scholarship at the end of his freshman year

he transfers to another good school, as a biology major, but at this point his parents are furious. user cannot go into his childhood home without being torn to shreds for hours on end. he applies for a job and gets it but is super scared the drug test will turn up positive

in addition the school in which he went to freshman year did not recieve his intent to leave form and may now charge him upwards of 20k for to go to a school that he is not going to in the fall

Take acid and eat mushrooms because those drug tests are few and far between, be more attentive in your relationships and don't fuck up scholastically because you can't handle yourself properly.

you know what to do

woah the cheating was not my fault, she was just a raging bitch

First of all, you're a pussy for getting that upset that some dumbass highschool grill cheated on you, she's obviously a trashy piece of shit. Second, you're retarded for wanting to kill yourself. Not white knighting 'durrr don't do it' but think about it- if you really have nothing that's making you want to stay where you're at, then go. You have such a unique opportunity to see the world, experience different cultures, and get everything put into perspective. Go travel by yourself and figure shit out when you get there, guarantee you'll have several experiences that will change your life. If you're still gonna be a pussy then sure, kill yourself and be done with it, but don't do it until you've given the world an opportunity to show you how life really is.

>cheated on you for a year
>you didn't pick up on red flags

The fact she cheated probably isn't your fault, the fact it lasted so long really is

live as though you were already dead and be free

true
the problem is that my folks grew me up in a fucking bubble preparing me to be a super straight a special snowflake. needless to say it didnt work out and i have no clue how the world works be it finances, home ownership, all that shit. if i could disappear i probably would problem is i dont know how

if trips you have to turn gay