How was this allowed?

How was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEmyonfpsgI
salon.com/2015/07/22/10_seinfeld_episodes_that_are_racist_and_sexist_in_retrospect_partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There were no black friend.

In a time when blacks were content due to a stable economy even with low welfare, people didn't really give a shit about racial issues.

Seriously, why I can't find any discussion about this
?

let me guess, buzzfeed released an article "5 times the all-white show Friends was incredibly racist"

2spooky

>Friends
>all-white

youtube.com/watch?v=nEmyonfpsgI

Reminds me of Kimmy Schmidt where she says something like "if Aisha Tyler can play a white person on friends, I can do anything!"

only 4 of the cast members are white. Lisa Kudrow and David Schimmer are Jewish.

It didn't, but I hope it does now :^)

>Select all images with a store front.

Three. Aniston is Greek.

Monika and Ross are Jews in the show.

Chandler Bing is chinese.

Conspiracy

His dad was a ladyboy so he must be half Thai

But seriously though what is it ?

I remember reading an article like that where they went off on all the "homophobic" and "transphobic" jokes in the show. Chandler's dad was a transexual played (brilliantly) by Kathleen Turner and there were all kinds of tranny jokes involved.

When even a show like Friends is triggering you, you need a reality check. It was about the least edgy show on TV at the time.

Liberals now consider Seinfeld to be on par with The Birth of Nation.
salon.com/2015/07/22/10_seinfeld_episodes_that_are_racist_and_sexist_in_retrospect_partner/

How I Met Your Mother had a lot of tranny jokes too, and that show is a lot more recent. I'm surprised they never got heat over. Not to mention the entire cast was all white. But like Friends, they started adding some non-white love interests for the main characters in the later seasons.

>linking to salon

I appreciate the sentiment but that shitshow isn't getting my clicks.

There was a truly ridiculous cartoon floating around that someone had made, sarcastically complaining that Star Trek TOS wasn't diverse enough. Wish I could find it because it showed just how out of touch with reality some people are.

I don't remember any black people on friends at all

Ross and Joey both dated two black girls. The same two girls. One was for just a single episode one was a season long arc. Oh and Joey was mentoring a young black actor once and told him to play the part gay when he found out they were auditioning for the same role.