If she was your slave for a week had to do everything you said, what would you have her do?

If she was your slave for a week had to do everything you said, what would you have her do?

Lose weight

Can she drive a truck ?

Kek, good one

My laundry room needs painting. Does she do windows?

Go to a surgeon/gym

By the size of her, she know her food. So she needs to make me a damn sammich

/thread

shit, I'd hit it tbh

... then show me pics of her friends and sisters so I can tell her who she's bringing over to meet me.

If the sammich is good maybe I let her watch.

Clean the kitchen, then do the laundry. after that, replace the cat litter

I'd make her build her own sty

Forgot pic

jesus fucking christ - she's getting fatter and uglier with each pic posted ...

... and this, my boys, is why you don't start with a girls whose "just a little chubby"

Lose weight

Older pic

Eat my asshole.

pick cotton

shave her head. tie her to a bed where she's forced to have orgasms non-stop. feed her through a machine that pumps food through a tube in a dildo that face fucks her while the food goes straight to her stomach.

BEWARE

Girls/women stand with their legs like this so you can't see just how wide their hips are and how lard filled their belly is.

Never trust a photo where a women puts one leg in front of the other. He's hiding something and it ain't pretty.

Animal control might come after me though

the thickness of her fingers alone should serve as a warning.

Virgin detected

kek my thoughts exactly

She'd make sick grunting noises when I was in her butt

got any pics of her feet OP?

I would devour those curves with bites and nibbles as I bound her to the bed with rope. I blindfold her and seduce her in ways she never imagined. When I was done, she'd be covered in cum and her own sweat -- begging for more of my cock.

Here you go bruh

good lord thank you

Clean out my garage.

got anymore? who is she anyway OP?

I would have her make me some food, a nice cup of tea. Maybe do stuff with her, fuck her when she does anything I don't like and thank her for her time.

yw
Only foot pic I have bruh. Just a girl I know, name is Kaila

post more OP i feel like a disgusting creep

We're all creeps on Sup Forums user, s'okay

god id pin her against a wall and spread her fat ass cheeks and fuck her asshole untill she cries

Love me

diet

any showing her ass?
or more like this^

how is this lady?

No ass pics unfortunately. Closest I have to the other pic is this

Did you mean how old? 27

FB info?

nothing, I'd tie her up and not give her any food or water for the whole week. she'd have to stand in one spot and she'd have to stand in her piss and shit. I'd probably shave her head bald just to make it more comical

where are the noodz? you know the drill, start dumping the noodz and ass' spreads

Not posting her info bruh. Last pic I have atm, maybe I'll post moar sometime

reminds me of my Ex jesus christ

Jesus Christ was your ex?

>cat eyes
>nice hair
>smug grin
>fine jewelry
i think i could blow some loads to her

kill myself

cage her naked, suspended within her pet cage, dildo gag that forcefeeds her and allows her to breathe, IV with a dulling and dumbing down drugs cocktail, put a goat milking machine to her nipples for milk, an enema pump into her ass, a catheter into her urethra, force breed her and turn her this way into my human-cow, breeding every 9-10 months my loli playtoys for me to fuck and sell

i would eat her sweaty ass all day