Operation Ghost Busters :

Operation Ghost Busters :

We all know a feminist reboot of ghostbusters debuts tomorrow. This gives us a chance to get some lols in. Every user must review it and give it 5 stars saying it's the best movie they have ever seen. Mention some crazy crap that doesn't even happen in your comment and also mention you went to see it with your best friend Dan. Then sit back and watch as dumb feminist praise the ratings and get stupid people to go see this crap of a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obhxkC6iTTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=obhxkC6iTTI

I saw it. It honestly wasn't that bad and had a bunch of nods to the old ones.
7/10 would watch again on HBO

Shill detected
No lolz
Trying to hype shit
>it needs to fail at box office

Bump for potential

Hey fuckwit, no ones cares what YOU thought, tell us what your best friend Dan thought!

Dan fapped through the whole movie and made awkward prolong eye contact with the 40ish lady in front of us.

What the actual fuck

Nice try jews. Everyone knows its shit already, This is an obvious shill attempt.

Fuck off fat bitches. No one wants to see ghost movie. You are all fat and not funny.

so get more people to watch a movie you consider 'shit'? and get a possible sequel because of those ratings?

were you dropped as an infant, OP?

The fuck did I just watch?

This British version is vastly superior to the US.

He's a shill. The jews are afraid because even the sleepwalking masses think this movie is a bad idea. I'm proud of you for fighting against their programming.

C'mere IMDb

It's a SONY movie. Has not much to do with Jews, retard. Most TV/News/Movies are controlled by whites.

Are you being stupid on purpose?

Dan couldn't even make it halfway through the fucking trailer.

Holy quints check

Are you posting your debunked bullshit on pupose?

Quads speak the truth

Neck yourself. No one will believe your jew lies.

Most people I know (and are consecutive movie-goers) who go to watch any movie since they want to exhaust all forms of conventional entertainment and are generally satisfied with any movie they watch. Saying it was "good", and never have they ever been disappointed. So where I live, telling people to watch a movie they already intend on seeing and will tell me it's good (I can see the future so I know this) is only telling people to do something they already intend on doing. These same people also flood the internet and only a fraction of people care about reviews before they watch a movie.

This is trolling a fraction of people and the rest are going to see it despite what they read. Actively doing this doesn't make you a troll in the least, it makes you a tryhard.

Worst troll attempt ever.

Amen. Amy Pascal (the exec who forced this movie to be made in its current form) donated 35,000 dollars to Correct The Record.
The cast of this movie appeared with Hillary Clinton on talk shows.
This movie was intended as a campaign ad for Hillary Clinton.

Amy Pascal's career must be destroyed. Paul Fag, the director, also must be held accountable.

Tempus Edax Rerum

I hope something good happens to you. Thanks brother.

looks more 'merican than britfags

Oh look another worthless picture where stormfags left out other races on purpose.