Fuck help sos I'm with a girl I like a shit ton and she's staying the night...

Fuck help sos I'm with a girl I like a shit ton and she's staying the night. We held hands briefly and have bullshitted a little but I feel like she didn't want to hold hands and just did it out of whatever the fuck reason she felt was necessary to hold my hand. She went to the bathroom now and I'm here petitioning chan for help. What must I do? Do I apologize for holding her hand? Is that beta? God damn it I'm a faggot

you're a pussy OP, just cuck yourself

Tell her you really like her

Put ur penis in her butt and be careful cause she might do a baby and then you pay cash for her

How? What do I say? How do I word it? I'm a sperglord this shit is impossible for me.

Pics with timestamp faggot

>place hand firmly on her crotch
>Rub

1 of 2 options available:
>What the fuck are you doing, user?
No loss, she wasn't gonna fuck you anyway.
>Mmm, that's the spot, user.
Profit....

Apologize for holding her hand? Fuck no.

When she gets back, tell her you're sorry if you made her feel uncomfortable, but you feel that you just have to lay your cards on the table. If you don't make a move now, who knows when you'll be able to next? Then ask her out, but take things slow. Get to know each other better and deepen your relationship.

... And remember, if all else fails, chloroform!

Just be flirty with her but get your point across. Say something like "You know, you look real nice." Talk with her and then lead into it

I can't do that. I need to hang out with her tomorrow too. i want it to be mild

This

Be yourself and do what you think would be fun.

It's really that simple. Don't put too much gravity on being something you're not.

To put it simply she's over there because she wants to be if she didn't want to she wouldn't go. She likes being around you user just be yourself.
Fuck what these faggots say and be yourself.

Here's the thing, If you do And all goes good, what's the problem there?
Try making a move with her

Do you want your dick wet or not? You can't hit a home run without swinging the bat, boy. If you think pussy will throw itself at you have fun being a virgin.

This
She's staying over at your place for the night for a fucking reason, maaaybe she likes you too

Word. She wouldn't be doing anything with him if she wasn't interested.
Most likely she likes user for who he is. A funny awkward young man.

Fag, just get close to her and say her she's beauty, that you feel great when she is with you, and that type of shit. Don't listen to these virgin faggots

Yeah well maybe she ultra friendzoned me idfk. The hand holding and cuddle was kind of awkward and stiff. I feel shaky like a faggot too. I like this girl a ton so unforgettably I can't just "wing" it confidently.

no you dumb cunt dont apologize for holding her hand jesus christ, and dont fucking outirght say "i like you" thats gay as shit and will make her pussy drier than a desert

you shouldnt even be worried about messing things up with this girl there's literally billions of them, dont say some shit like "omg you are so beautiful i really like you"

/r/theredpill

look her in the eyes, tell her how beautiful she is, tell her how you feel, do a tell all. worst case she doesnt feel the same and kick her ass to the street for the night

This, but "being yourself" advice is pretty vague, so let me explain.

You want to do what you FEEL like doing, what you FEEL would be fun, which is usually your first thought. The hesitant, "maybe reconsider" thoughts seconds after are your insecurities, or over-thinking-ness. This is the unconfident, no-no behavior that will distract you from having fun.

Number one priority when with people you like: HAVE FUN. Do things you think would be fun for everyone/the person you're with.

So tonight, just make the goal be "have a good time"
Enjoy yourself, and make sure she'll be able to enjoy herself too.

Ask yourself "hmm, what could we do next. What could be a fun idea?" Keep in mind, stuff that's fun FOR YOU, AAND, for what you guess, could be fun for her (you know her, you'll figure out what she might like to part-take in.)

When with a girl you like, you ARE NOT there to "put on a show" or "impress her" you are there to do the things, and say the stuff YOU like doing, and do them trying to involve her.

You being happy and enjoying yourself is a side effect of doing what you like. People seeing you as an interesting, likable person is a side-effect of you enjoying yourself.

If you're awkward, over-thinking, nervous, distracted, you become hard to interact with, therefore, making people uncomfortable around you.
Make sense?

Enjoy yourself. Every moment. She'll want to be part of your fun times if you're a fun, positive person to be around.
Goodspeed.

>invites girl to eat potato chips and watch loli hentai while masturbating

Not OP, not even having OP's problem, but I'm saving this. This is great advice, thanks user.

fucking kek

One thing I don't know why it doesn't even matter how hard you try

if she doesnt want to even hold your hand then shes just not that into you. try again later once you show her that youre not what she thinks you are

keep that in mind as the pendulum swings hundgd beings sduf ie fdi kys

kek

This is why I said to do things you like, but ALSO the other person might like. So watching a movie, or going for a walk in the park over browsing 4chin or playing less-casual vidya should be an obvious thought.

Don't be a fucking beta. Go for it

Your autism is leaking

>invites girl to watch the movie "the human centipede"

>while masturbating

You never go ass to mouth

Depends on the girl. There's some people who actually like soft, kind, gentle spirits. In that case, maybe bring up how you feel and see if she feels the same way. Then you got chicks who like aggressive alpha guys. If that's the case, listen to , as that's probably what she wants.