Whats my nes games Sup Forums

Whats my nes games Sup Forums

Do you have Battletoads?

Worth*...holy fuck im drunk and im having a yard sale

I'll give you $50 for that if you're local, don't have enough games for my NES

Heres my snes shit but its my favorite console and i cant bring myself to sell them

(つ益)つ︵┻━┻

Had hundreds of cartridges. Step dad got pissed for some reason I'll never remember and confiscated all of them.

Slowly building my collection back.

Nintendo World Championships gold cart :O

Forgot image

All good stuff, stick them in your NES and have a blast.
Or you could not care at all about the collection of gems you have and hock them on ebay for $30 a cart, the retro market is good right now for sellers.

Thought that was silver...

I'm going to revise my estimate much higher than $50

Ive had these since i was 5-6 and spent countless hours on them...i kinda want someone else to enjoy

To wat??

$100-$150 assuming all working

I'm just saying what I'd pay though, if you're selling to collectors some less common carts might be worth a decent amount

I have some SNES games if you fags want to see them

What a dick lol who would have guessed this shit would mean alot to manchildren like us

Thanks man i might stick on ebay!

the flintstones 2

Flintstones on NES is highly sought, I'd check ebay for the names of every cart you have to see what people are asking and what people are actually paying before you list yourself.
Zelda, Megaman, Mario, all the big names will be bidding wars when you sell.

Final Fantasy - 20$
Tetris - 5$
Legend of Zelda - 25$
Tiny Toons - 15$
Dr. Mario - 10$
Super Mario Bros 2 - 15$
Mega Man 2 - 30$
Dragon Warrior - 10$
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt - 8$

Op here thanks homies my wife wanted to put like 1$ a piece on them...helped me talk her out of it

Final Fantasy III (VI) - 50$
Super Return of the Jedi - 15$
F-Zero - 10$
Legend of Zelda L2tP - 35$
Super Star Wars - 12$
Aero the Acrobat 8$
Wizardry V - 12$
Monopoly - 5$
Super Mario Kart - 30$
Super Mario World - 15$

Also have castlevania 4 and yoshis island (my favorite snes game)

And super famicom street fighter 2 turbo that i have no fucking clue how i got

>my wife wanted to put like 1$ a piece on them
Jesus Christ, don't let this woman make your household's financial decisions.

Op what the fuck is your location?

I would like to purchase all.

Ohio sunnn

One day a woman will have your balls in a vicegrip and youll see the struggle

>Ohio
I assume you took your wife from another state in one of your horde's many paramilitary raids against the people of the United States?
Give back Toledo, pls, the bottom of the mitten is not quite long enough without it.

Take it back its a fukkin shithole....and dont be jelous of the national champs

Remember when LeBron came back and him and Kyrie totally punked the media crowned greatest team of all time?

That was awesome.

200 unless u got the manual and box. Then ur talking big money.

I dont watch african hand ball...

wow you seem like a real peach

hey op, i just stumbled upon this thread, I'm in Ohio too, I'm a half hour east of Cleveland. I collect old games so if you want to get rid of any let know!

More like a fat white dude with no vertical jump didnt mean to sound bitter must be the tequila

Id be down to meet halfway i live like 45 miles north of columbus

what did he do with them??

I'm coming to Columbus on the 31st!

Shoot me an email Anthony.Purpera @ gmail

Email sent homie

He donated them to a daycare.
The one I went to after school in 6th grade.
Each one slowly got destroyed, chewed on, dropped into water, and I got to watch.

He donated all of my consoles at the time. Things my family had given me over the course of my lifetime, some of whom are dead now. He'll never know the impact, and though I'm grown and it feels petty, I'll never fully forgive him.

I am so sorry.
See the post below, shoot me an email. I'd love to hear what what kind of stuff you had and what you've been able to pick back up.

Thats a tragic story...worst my parents did was jack my shit and play dr mario for hours on ends and never give me a turn..

happened with my collection of Magic but it was mum. 250 worth of cards I believe, nowdays the prices would be higher sice people value old editions

I feel ya, my dad gave away all of my vintage lego sets and board games... I had some lego sets worth 100$ each, and a pristine, complete in box Fireball island board game =/